Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 100. (Read 125279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have 22k for sale @ $3 a piece, you can buy in bulk from me if you'd like Grin

Please shot me an email : [email protected]

Why can't you PM me ? You have a Bitcointalk Forum account and use it to post but require me to contact you by email.... Roll Eyes Doesn't make sense.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I have 22k for sale @ $3 a piece, you can buy in bulk from me if you'd like Grin

Please shot me an email : [email protected]
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CredenceCoin can get onto YoBit very easily, I don't know when they will add new coins though regarding the whole BitcoinGold fork.
Because I still have some coins

Hi dan, thank you for kind reply . I emailed you but not sure if you got it . Please email me [email protected] . You can also find me on telegram: my handle is dieselby59
Activity: 14
How about Liqui, also Binance seems to be an alright place too ?

https://liqui.io

https://www.binance.com

The more support we show together the better we look as a whole !
Activity: 24
Everyone should send requests for free addition to yobit so they know how popular it is if we all band together, we should do the same for nova exchange and coinexchange.io, we can even vote for it on https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I'm down for that, it will show there is a great community behind the coin and apart from that a very large one in fact.
Activity: 28
Everyone should send requests for free addition to yobit so they know how popular it is if we all band together, we should do the same for nova exchange and coinexchange.io, we can even vote for it on https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 3
I wrote above, if you can agree I can sell you, but not more than 100

Hello Dany,

I am not good at using this forum , could you write your price here . and we can take it from there . i cant see the price above

The price is $ 1 per coin, but I do not have more than 100 for sale

why do you need to sell your coins? after few days CRDNC will hit the Exchanges.

I agree if seen sold here at 3 bucks ur setting a precedent for the exchanges and people when it could possibly open higher
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Because I still have some coins
My mail can be found by contact www.mine-pool.ro
Activity: 11

Hello Dany,

I am not good at using this forum , could you write your price here . and we can take it from there . i cant see the price above

why do you need to sell your coins? after few days CRDNC will hit the Exchanges.

Hello Dany,

Emailed you

Hello Dany,

Hello Dany,

Activity: 51
Which exchange most likely CRDNC will be listed? Anyone?
I think that Nova and coinexchange will be selected.
Hello Ladies and Gents . I am looking to buy a few Credence coins . if anyone is willing to unload some . Unfortunately i missed the presale . Please Pm me and we can take it from here . thank you
Hello Credence admin. I understand the pre sale is over . do we have a date for the Crowdsale . if so do we have a price the crowdsale will start at ?  Looking forward for the crowdsale .

Thank you
Activity: 20
Which exchange most likely CRDNC will be listed? Anyone?

YoBit exchange, ya'll can say or think what you like about them I don't care as they've never done anything wrong by me with my funds I deposit there Smiley

yobit would be awesome it would hit 10 bucks in no time
Pages:
Jump to: