Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 104. (Read 125279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Credence team, can you pls confirm if its safe to transfer coins to the mobile wallet on android for staking?

A mobile wallet is exactly the same as all other operating systems wallets, Windows, Max, Linux, etc, there is no reason why it wouln't work the same.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Credence team, can you pls confirm if its safe to transfer coins to the mobile wallet on android for staking?
Activity: 24
Hello,

My order still shows pending and it also says database error, however, I see the transaction did go through and it is listed in the blockchain. Is there anyway to verify you received it? I also sent an email. I don't want the sale to end and then discover there was a problem with the transfer.

Hey Man it actually takes a few hours before it gets completed, did you send the exact amount + tx fees through your personal wallet?
Activity: 4
Hi,

I've just made a purchase on your site and payment status is still showing "pending" (awaiting transaction) even though it's already confirmed in the blockchain.

The order number is: 1655

If you can please process it through, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Hello all, just an update,

1. We think 2 weeks is too long for the presale and anyone that wants to get in mostly would have done so by now.

2. There is many small orders that we have in the backlog, some are multiple purchases by the same user/s, we take note that in hindsight we should of set a minimum buy in, but it is what it is and everyone can benefit at the moment, it just makes our job a tedious bit more harder and time consuming.

3. We want to concentrate on getting the main site built correctly, we are not in a race to beat anyone else, but we are allowing ourselves more time to make sure it is running properly.

4. We think the 4 Million on offer is too many to have in circulation prior to launch, so by closing it earlier, and burning the remaining coins that are unsold, it gives more value to current holders of the coin as there is less initial supply available.

Please note that once the presale is closed we will continue working on the backlog of orders until they are all filled, it should be within the time frame of 72 hours from presale end.

Thank you

Expect the official website: D
https://credencecoin.co/

Eagerly Waiting.....
Activity: 2
Hello,

My order still shows pending and it also says database error, however, I see the transaction did go through and it is listed in the blockchain. Is there anyway to verify you received it? I also sent an email. I don't want the sale to end and then discover there was a problem with the transfer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Good morning ,

The domain altcoin.mine-pool.ro is down, please use direct address ip 212.73.150.254 until the problem is finished.

Thank you for understanding!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Or you can mine CRDNC here http://findblocks.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Good morning ,

The domain altcoin.mine-pool.ro is down, please use direct address ip 212.73.150.254 until the problem is finished.

Thank you for understanding!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
Activity: 20

1. We think 2 weeks is too long for the presale and anyone that wants to get in mostly would have done so by now.

2. There is many small orders that we have in the backlog, some are multiple purchases by the same user/s, we take note that in hindsight we should of set a minimum buy in, but it is what it is and everyone can benefit at the moment, it just makes our job a tedious bit more harder and time consuming.

3. We want to concentrate on getting the main site built correctly, we are not in a race to beat anyone else, but we are allowing ourselves more time to make sure it is running properly.

4. We think the 4 Million on offer is too many to have in circulation prior to launch, so by closing it earlier, and burning the remaining coins that are unsold, it gives more value to current holders of the coin as there is less initial supply available.

Please note that once the presale is closed we will continue working on the backlog of orders until they are all filled, it should be within the time frame of 72 hours from presale end.

Thank you

if regal coin had this customer service there coin would be $100
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Also here is an Android wallet that has the ability to stake CredenceCoins

Android Qt Wallet:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.CredenceCoin_Qt

Okay, you have convinced me to buy just a little more Smiley  Cant wait.
Activity: 11

Thank you

Expect the official website: D
https://credencecoin.co/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co

Thank you

Thanks for the update.

Also here is an Android wallet that has the ability to stake CredenceCoins

Android Qt Wallet:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.CredenceCoin_Qt
Activity: 54

Thank you

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co

Thank you
Looks like the presale is ending really soon.  Some reason I thought it was ending at the end of the month.   So what happens next?

Yes, I also noticed it went from ending Oct 28 to ending in 8 hours (Oct 21).

Maybe they sold out already?

Yeah, it looks like 1.8M is still available.   Is something shady going on?
Don't think so.  They will burn unused coins and go to market in next 3-5 days they said.  My guess is they want to beat the dozens of other lending platforms currently in ICO
Makes sense.  A lot of them are coming online recently.  

With only 2.x Million sold, that should help with the rarity of the coin Smiley  Hopefully Credence will do well!
Activity: 55
Looks like the presale is ending really soon.  Some reason I thought it was ending at the end of the month.   So what happens next?

Yeah, it looks like 1.8M is still available.   Is something shady going on?
Don't think so.  They will burn unused coins and go to market in next 3-5 days they said.  My guess is they want to beat the dozens of other lending platforms currently in ICO
Looks like the presale is ending really soon.  Some reason I thought it was ending at the end of the month.   So what happens next?

Yeah, it looks like 1.8M is still available.   Is something shady going on?
Activity: 68
Merit: 4

Activity: 51
5. We have an Android app created for CredenceCoin (Which you can stake from using your phone) which has been developed and completed, we are just awaiting approval from the Google play store, it should be active for download within a couple of days.
Is it available on the App Store? Expect: D

The application register of App Store is much more difficult than Play Store so maybe it takes more time to be available on App Store
Jump to: