Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 103. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
OK will invest in this coin. Love lending n staking platform
Activity: 2
Is the amount of time it says to receive a reward usually pretty accurate? Thank you!
Activity: 20
If anyone missed it, here's a statement from the presale site

The Credence Coin Presale is now complete, thank you to all who participated!

The unsold coins from presale will be burned at an address to be posted to the Bitcointalk ANN thread once all payments are settled.

We are still finalizing all payments and it could take up to 72 hours, if you need to contact us, please do so at [email protected]

Please hold off emailing us about payments if you purchased in the last 24 hours, if we need a TX ID we will email you.

We will keep you updated via Twitter and the Bitcointalk forum ANN thread about market listings and also update you on the main platform as further information comes to hand.

Don’t forget Credence Coins can now be stored on your phone using the Android app which you can download from Google Play Store and still earn 20% per year Staking Interest! No other similar coin offers this!

i am impressed at the lack of greed they could have milked it to the end instead they choose to add value by not flooding the market impressive this coin has alot of CREDENCE
Activity: 56
If anyone missed it, here's a statement from the presale site

The Credence Coin Presale is now complete, thank you to all who participated!

The unsold coins from presale will be burned at an address to be posted to the Bitcointalk ANN thread once all payments are settled.

We are still finalizing all payments and it could take up to 72 hours, if you need to contact us, please do so at [email protected]

Please hold off emailing us about payments if you purchased in the last 24 hours, if we need a TX ID we will email you.

We will keep you updated via Twitter and the Bitcointalk forum ANN thread about market listings and also update you on the main platform as further information comes to hand.

Don’t forget Credence Coins can now be stored on your phone using the Android app which you can download from Google Play Store and still earn 20% per year Staking Interest! No other similar coin offers this!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
These guys cancel my first transaction, so I send another one. I asked why my BTC was withdraw and not refund for my transaction canceled and instead of giving it back to me they credited the credence coins. I am not happy with this!!!! Please do something I sent 3 emails already and they told me I started to stake, i have not stake anything.

Thanks

I would suggest you to keep the coins and double or triple your Bitcoins once they hit the exchange Wink

Can do that too. Do you know when the stake starts working?

Stakes already works.
Activity: 28
These guys cancel my first transaction, so I send another one. I asked why my BTC was withdraw and not refund for my transaction canceled and instead of giving it back to me they credited the credence coins. I am not happy with this!!!! Please do something I sent 3 emails already and they told me I started to stake, i have not stake anything.

Thanks

I would suggest you to keep the coins and double or triple your Bitcoins once they hit the exchange Wink

Can do that too. Do you know when the stake starts working?
Activity: 11
I was lucky enough to buy a few crdnc at the presale, and now the project is going really well, I will continue to buy it as soon as it's officially on the exchange!
Activity: 28

Thanks
Activity: 55

Public burning with investors as witnesses  is most welcome,

How do we know how many coins dev have kept, they said 1 million but there is no way to verify that.
Blockchain top 100 - all 9 million coins are accounted for there
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
good program , good luck dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Public burning with investors as witnesses  is most welcome,

How do we know how many coins dev have kept, they said 1 million but there is no way to verify that.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
So ICO is now over, what's next? BTW how do your burn the unsold coins? Any ETA for the main website? so we can start our referral link?
Activity: 17
Staking still on? I can't seem to get any for the past 48 hours
Mine took just over 48 hours.
The key thing is to leave your device connected. Check the up-arrow icon at the bottom and it should say STAKING.
Activity: 55

Only 2.2 milions in circulation after ico, that is v good actually.

All they need now is aggresive marketing campaign

We will know the real count once they produce the address on the blockchain where they burn the coins.
Activity: 154

Only 2.2 milions in circulation after ico, that is v good actually.

All they need now is aggresive marketing campaign

Activity: 56
CREDENCE COIN PRESALE STATS

1122 presale participants

$947,533.25 raised

1783677 CRDNC remaining of 4000000 total supply

Presale: October 13, 2017 to October 21, 2017

The campaign ended 28 minutes, 2 seconds ago

If these stats are correct the coins did not sell out completely. Hope it will be a success anyway. I've tried the Android wallet and it seems to work. Haven't tried staking with it yet though. Staking on my pc works perfectly. Earned 36 coins so far!
Activity: 152
Hi jep,

Have you encrypted your wallet and unlocked it?
Activity: 51
Good morning ,

The domain altcoin.mine-pool.ro is down, please use direct address ip 212.73.150.254 until the problem is finished.

Thank you for understanding!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Or you can mine CRDNC here http://findblocks.com

Does anyone know how to mine Credence on this site???
Activity: 7
Activity: 54
Credence team, can you pls confirm if its safe to transfer coins to the mobile wallet on android for staking?

A mobile wallet is exactly the same as all other operating systems wallets, Windows, Max, Linux, etc, there is no reason why it wouln't work the same.

We have tested it. It works.
Jump to: