Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 101. (Read 125279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Which exchange most likely CRDNC will be listed? Anyone?

YoBit exchange, ya'll can say or think what you like about them I don't care as they've never done anything wrong by me with my funds I deposit there Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Which exchange most likely CRDNC will be listed? Anyone?
Activity: 55
I really lost confidence when I saw them on twitter asking for exchanges to follow them very odd and unprofessional I’m sure there are proper channels to get your coin on a exchange you guys have been doing great so far don’t screw it up we belive in you because you how professional you been specailly answer peoples concerns and lack greed anyways justbmy 2 cents

Keep up the good work

lost confidence and keep up the good work lol doesn't make sense. i think i under what ur saying and might even agree to a certain extent but overall they r doing good work but i do agree the exchange thing was a little just a little unprofessional.
I don't think it matters how they say it or what they do to get on the exchanges just as long as they get on the exchanges.  Westerncoin will be internal only (with no word if they will ever be external), Hextra won't say anything about their exchange nor share a blockchain (I asked several times) other than the roadmap, and the list goes on and on.  Credence is the only one where you have your own wallet, you can stake prior to official launch, ongoing communications, etc.  Whatever method they need/want to do is okay by me as long as it gets results.
Activity: 20
I really lost confidence when I saw them on twitter asking for exchanges to follow them very odd and unprofessional I’m sure there are proper channels to get your coin on a exchange you guys have been doing great so far don’t screw it up we belive in you because you how professional you been specailly answer peoples concerns and lack greed anyways justbmy 2 cents

Keep up the good work

lost confidence and keep up the good work lol doesn't make sense. i think i under what ur saying and might even agree to a certain extent but overall they r doing good work but i do agree the exchange thing was a little just a little unprofessional.
Activity: 40
I believe the Credence Whitepaper was used for this BS.

https://santacoin.co/ico
These guys are too lazy to change the name of Credence to their coin name.

Do you intend to to something against them for stealing your work?

Would be a waste of energy.

they removed the whitepaper

Yeah, just saw it too.. Unfortunately, according to their website, some guyz already started buying the coins..
Activity: 3

Keep up the good work
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
I realized the ICO is over now, is there anyone who is interested in selling some coins to me? I can pay in doge, or BTC.
Hit me up: [email protected]

I have for sale price 1$

If you can pay $5 for a unit, i'm game  Wink
I realized the ICO is over now, is there anyone who is interested in selling some coins to me? I can pay in doge, or BTC.
careful mate, you could lose ur money..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I have for sale price 1$
Activity: 16
Does anybody in the dev team is able to give us some little details about your "trading" method or objectives.

I'm asking because you already said that you've been inspired by the Bitconnect model.

But something very annoying with their trading bot (if there is one) is that it cannot stop when profit are good enought.

For example yesterday, we saw that the rate of interest was about 1% at 6pm (when you check real time interest chart). Why this dumb bot continued trading to finish at midnight with a very rewarding 0.04%??

I mean, will you guys, be able to say "it's enought for today, secure this 1% and we will see tomorow" or is it something imposible when you do trading?

I'm asking this because I'm more and more often disapointed when I check my interest rate when I get up in the morning and I see something like 0.04% even when the interest rate during the day presented good numbers.

Santacoin is a pure scam, they cant even read proof a copy and paste whitepaper.. Stay away from that shit if u like ur money..
Activity: 54

Would be a waste of energy.

Activity: 51

Anybody who missed the ICO and wants to pick up a few Credence Coins at what we believe it will enter the market at can contact me here:

https://discord.gg/g5jFXge

This is our active DISCORD COMMUNITY CHAT and all are welcome to join!
I think that I will stop staking by letting my wallet open and online 24/24.
It's been 4 complete days since I started staking my 1000 coin and no reward since then.
Activity: 20
How to get 20% coin / year ?  

Leave your coins for a year, you can even not open the wallet for a year and then open it and it would have gained enough weight over that period of time to stake fairly quickly + earn 20% interest on that inputs balance.

What do you mean? ,  for staking the wallet need to be open 24 hours....
why do you say that he can keep the wallet close?

Because contrary to popular believe you don't need to have your PC running 24/7.
Your coins gain weight regardless...
It only solves a block though if it is running.
So if you leave your coins to gain weight and turn your PC on later down the line, you will get most of your rewards over that year all at once based on your weight.

this actually happen to me when i opend my wallet being closed for 4 hours by accadent i got a few tranactions
Activity: 1
 Huh It looks the weight doesn't get enough to have release of staking coins, I am staking 500 CRDNC coins for 48hours,still nothing and the days left always fluctuating and not reaching the current time. whats the minimum amount to start staking? http://
How to get 20% coin / year ?  

Leave your coins for a year, you can even not open the wallet for a year and then open it and it would have gained enough weight over that period of time to stake fairly quickly + earn 20% interest on that inputs balance.

What do you mean? ,  for staking the wallet need to be open 24 hours....
why do you say that he can keep the wallet close?

Because contrary to popular believe you don't need to have your PC running 24/7.
Your coins gain weight regardless...
It only solves a block though if it is running.
So if you leave your coins to gain weight and turn your PC on later down the line, you will get most of your rewards over that year all at once based on your weight.
Pages:
Jump to: