Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 127. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
My order number was 13 and I have received my Credence coins in my wallet, thank you !

Does the wallet need to be online continuously to receive staking coins ? is there anything I need to do to stake or is it automatic ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Payments running smoothly now, if you place an order as long as there is one confirmation you should receive your coins within the hour.

Any issues regarding payments please email us

[email protected]

Any of you guys with Youtube Channels with followers we will start offering some bonuses soon to anyone who promotes the CredenceCoin and makes a video about purchasing from the ICO.

Please contact us [email protected]

Thanks to everyone for their support and having faith in this coin, we will make it big, we will make it strong, and we will do so in a manner that makes it sustainable for a very long time on the Markets.

www.credencecoin.co
Site is back up and running now guys if you want to purchase anymore CRDNC.
www.credencecoin.co

Thank you. I was able to receive my coins.
Great to hear that.

Sorry for the delays, we didn't expect to get so many order so quickly.  Hence crash lol.

Fixed soon, and keep staking that CRDNC.   Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Hi All,

Dev is now working on payments so we should be back up soon.   Will post here when live again and also on Twitter.

Regarding canceled payments, some of them were processed some were not, and some were canceled by the client, so as mentioned previously, we need you to email us please if you are missing a payment to [email protected]

The following Invoices are outstanding, if you own any of these and can provide proof of payment, please email us as per above.

Invoice Numbers

10 - We need your wallet address but have received payment
19 - Need wallet address and TX ID
22 - Received payment awaiting wallet addy

All of the others are orders where we did not receive payment for, this could be because you canceled or the operation timed out etc.

But if you DO own any of these invoices and actually made payment, please email us with TX ID and your wallet addy and we will pay you directly.

Thanks again, update soon when site is functional.

Regards
Credence Coin.

Thank you. I was able to receive my coins.
www.credencecoin.co
Hi All,

Dev is now working on payments so we should be back up soon.   Will post here when live again and also on Twitter.

Regarding canceled payments, some of them were processed some were not, and some were canceled by the client, so as mentioned previously, we need you to email us please if you are missing a payment to [email protected]

The following Invoices are outstanding, if you own any of these and can provide proof of payment, please email us as per above.

Invoice Numbers

10 - We need your wallet address but have received payment
19 - Need wallet address and TX ID
22 - Received payment awaiting wallet addy

All of the others are orders where we did not receive payment for, this could be because you canceled or the operation timed out etc.

But if you DO own any of these invoices and actually made payment, please email us with TX ID and your wallet addy and we will pay you directly.

Thanks again, update soon when site is functional.

Regards
Credence Coin.
www.credencecoin.co
Hi guys,

To all who purchased during the pre-sale, thank you very  much for investing in this project.

We had some unexpected problems with the server and some transactions sat and still are in limbo.

We have paid everyone who we have confirmations for.

For anyone who paid but has NOT received their CRDNC please email us at [email protected]  with your invoice number and the Blockchain.info TX ID of your transaction and we will organize the payments.

We hope to have the system up and running again fully in the next 12 hours.

Once again, thank you to all who participated and we will be here for any of your questions or concerns.

Regards
Credence Coin.  

My order is #28 and I have received 10,000 CRDNC in my wallet a few hours ago when I woke up to check.

You are doing a great job sorting out auto-cancellation problems with your servers.

Keep it up.

Thank you very much.
Thank You!
www.credencecoin.co
Hi All,

We have caught up with all missing payments that we can.  If you still have an outstanding payment yet to be received, please dont contact us via pm here or Twitter, email us to

[email protected] and please include your Invoice number, CRDNC wallet addy, amount and TX ID so we can verify payments.

Thanks

And we hope to have the site back up very shortly for the ICO.

Regards
Credence Coin. 

How can we send our referral link?
Referral links will be on the main site when it is functional.

So how can we advertise this coin if we don't get the referral link activate? I hope that is the right route for this coin or credence are trying to make no referral bonus.

Scenario, Once this ICO is done. all people participated this coin will create their own account with out referral and it will hard time to find people to sign up under them because price already up. I wish they would have the link at the ICO stage.

Any ETA to resume this ICO?
www.credencecoin.co
Hi guys,

Just an update we are getting through a couple of hundred emails one at a time.

And working on the payment issue with the website.

Please rest assured anyone who paid for CRDNC will get their coins.

If you have not been paid but sent the money please send us the invoice number, the TX ID Link with at least one confirm and your CRDNC wallet addy and we will get to it ASAP.

Regards
Credence Coin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Hi guys,

To all who purchased during the pre-sale, thank you very  much for investing in this project.

We had some unexpected problems with the server and some transactions sat and still are in limbo.

For anyone who paid but has NOT received their CRDNC please email us at [email protected]  with your invoice number and the Blockchain.info TX ID of your transaction and we will organize the payments.

Once again, thank you to all who participated and we will be here for any of your questions or concerns.

Regards
Credence Coin.  

I'm from France and it seems that there is no available payment methods for my state.

How this can be posible since I'm suppose to use Bitcoin that are not linked to any country or state?

I don't understand the role of my state in a cryptocurrency transaction.

Can you do something about that beacause it would be very sad to miss your ICO for this type of country consideration.

PS: I want to mention that France isn't China and ICO are not banned here.

The dev team paused purchases until they work out some kinks, that's why you get that message.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm from France and it seems that there is no available payment methods for my state.

How this can be posible since I'm suppose to use Bitcoin that are not linked to any country or state?

I don't understand the role of my state in a cryptocurrency transaction.

Can you do something about that beacause it would be very sad to miss your ICO for this type of country consideration.

PS: I want to mention that France isn't China and ICO are not banned here.
Activity: 152
Hi guys,

Regards
Credence Coin.  

My order is #28 and I have received 10,000 CRDNC in my wallet a few hours ago when I woke up to check.

You are doing a great job sorting out auto-cancellation problems with your servers.

Keep it up.

Thank you very much.
Hi guys,

Regards
Credence Coin.  

Email sent. Thanks.

Email sent too.
Activity: 119
Merit: 101
www.thecryptobot.com
interesting project, I'll watch him. Cool
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
What will be provided with loans?
If someone does not want to repay the loan, how does the person get the money?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I think you need POW block to add coins let's say 1 unit 5 coins !!!!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV do not you think that in 1 unit too few POW coins  Huh
And that for mining too many blocks POW 900000000 !!!
Activity: 273
Hi guys,

Regards
Credence Coin.  

Email sent. Thanks.
Jump to: