Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 126. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Order #19 was placed on October 13, 2017 and is currently Cancelled. Presale Stage-1 x600= 150USD  What is this Mean? do i have Scam here at Credence Coin?
Just double checked your order, you did not supply a CRDNC wallet address.

Please pm us your wallet addy. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Do you still run the project if the ICO were unsucessfull? can we be refunded if it happens?
www.credencecoin.co
Order #19 was placed on October 13, 2017 and is currently Cancelled. Presale Stage-1 x600= 150USD  What is this Mean? do i have Scam here at Credence Coin?

Make sure you email us & we will hastily follow up on your order, we are currently going through payments with a fine toothed comb to make sure txid's match up with purchases prior to sending CRDNC out
Activity: 28
This is a good buy, I really do have a good feeling about this one and its legitimacy with its promise.
Activity: 35
@IronSongie

thx, makes sense you got it so fast :p
Activity: 26
@IronSongie

Activity: 32
Order #11, I received my coins. Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 35
My order number was 13 and I have received my Credence coins in my wallet, thank you !

Does the wallet need to be online continuously to receive staking coins ? is there anything I need to do to stake or is it automatic ?
Hi, lucky 13 eh?

Yes your wallet needs to be on-line and unlocked to stake.

There is a check-box when you first open/unlock the wallet so that you can unlock it but people cannot send from it, but it will stake.  Bottom left of wallet when you first open it.

You will receive your first staking rewards after 2 hours or shortly thereafter.   Smiley

Hi,

I have been staking over 4hours now and yet to see any rewards (although my wallet states that it will another 9 more hours before i see anything). So why did you mentioned only 2 hours ?

And do we have to stake the coin 24/7?

Sorry for the noob question.

You know how staking works right ? 2 hours is just the minimum stake age until that input can start gaining weight to stake against the network weight, this coin has an unlimited max stake ago so there is no cut off period for earning weight, if it takes 1 week to stake you get a weeks worth of interest on that input, basically the more coins you own the quicker you will stake and more frequently.

Read up alit..this is a brand new world to me.

Got my 1st stake reward 90mins ago, decided to move all onto VPS and do it 24/7.

How much coins are you staking ? I got 1500 and it still says 2 days with a stake weight of 1219.
My order number was 13 and I have received my Credence coins in my wallet, thank you !

Does the wallet need to be online continuously to receive staking coins ? is there anything I need to do to stake or is it automatic ?
Hi, lucky 13 eh?

There is a check-box when you first open/unlock the wallet so that you can unlock it but people cannot send from it, but it will stake.  Bottom left of wallet when you first open it.

You will receive your first staking rewards after 2 hours or shortly thereafter.   Smiley

Hi,

I have been staking over 4hours now and yet to see any rewards (although my wallet states that it will another 9 more hours before i see anything). So why did you mentioned only 2 hours ?

You know how staking works right ? 2 hours is just the minimum stake age until that input can start gaining weight to stake against the network weight, this coin has an unlimited max stake ago so there is no cut off period for earning weight, if it takes 1 week to stake you get a weeks worth of interest on that input, basically the more coins you own the quicker you will stake and more frequently.

Read up alit..this is a brand new world to me.

Got my 1st stake reward 90mins ago, decided to move all onto VPS and do it 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
"moneysupply" : 9026210.70568579,

I thought that they were 9millions premine....
That 26210.70568579 where did it come from?

I don't thing that staking did so many coins in 24 hours..?

Huh

9 Million were premined, 26K have been created by staking so far since launch, do some basic maths Wink (0.05% interest per day on balance)
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ; i'm getting this message
See my reply to you on Lowyat.net.  Smiley
ycs
Activity: 15
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins" ; i'm getting this message
Activity: 3
www.credencecoin.co
ICO ends 28th October ? so we will have to wait till then for exchanges to come ?

What if sold out earlier ? Exchanges come earlier ?

This is all before the build up of the Platform release in November or December right ?
If ICO sells out then yes on markets, if not we will be listed on some markets within days of ICO completion, we have already contacted 3 of them.

And yes main platform release November/December, hopefully November though.   

Any exchange news we will both tweet and post here.   Wink
www.credencecoin.co
I already sent an email to [email protected]

please peroses my canceled transaction

Order #65
We are working our way through all transactions order 65 has been paid.
Activity: 28
ICO ends 28th October ? so we will have to wait till then for exchanges to come ?

What if sold out earlier ? Exchanges come earlier ?

This is all before the build up of the Platform release in November or December right ?
Activity: 17
I already sent an email to [email protected]

please peroses my canceled transaction

Order #65
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Hi, lucky 13 eh?

Hi,

Hi, lucky 13 eh?

Hi,

www.credencecoin.co

Hi, lucky 13 eh?

There is a check-box when you first open/unlock the wallet so that you can unlock it but people cannot send from it, but it will stake.  Bottom left of wallet when you first open it.

You will receive your first staking rewards after 2 hours or shortly thereafter.   Smiley
Jump to: