Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 130. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I had a few errors, but I managed to buy a good bunch. Order #2 Cheesy
Haha Congrats.

They will be on the way to you soon.

We are getting smashed with orders which is good, when it slows a little will have time to start sending out your CRDNC.  
Sounds good to me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
About how long does it take for coins to show in your wallet?
We need to let the system catch up a little, as i said in the post below yours there is a lot of traffic.

Cannot give you an exact time but orders will be filled - CRDNC sent out on an as received basis.

So order 1 1st, then order 2 2nd, etc etc.

Hang tight, after the initial rush we will be sending once we consolidate and confirm transactions.

But everything is working fine, we are receiving your order amounts, order numbers and also your payment amounts so all is good, it will just take a bit of time until we start sending.

Will update here once we start.

Activity: 35
Well seems i am order #4 Smiley cudos to the ico buy process, much much smoother then most even with the errors.
www.credencecoin.co
Haha Congrats.

They will be on the way to you soon.

We are getting smashed with orders which is good, when it slows a little will have time to start sending out your CRDNC.  
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
About how long does it take for coins to show in your wallet?
Activity: 56
www.credencecoin.co
Hello!
Pre-sales have already started today? Now it's already October 13th
Yes it is live now.

Error establishing a database connection

Same here. Sad
Try and give it a few minutes and or try a new browser, the system is getting hammer with orders at the moment and new sign ups so it might be a bit slow.

We are using a Commerce site for the Presale but the main site will be very fast as it is being custom coded.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

Same here. Sad
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello!
Pre-sales have already started today? Now it's already October 13th
Activity: 53
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Getting error establishing connection
www.credencecoin.co
The below link will take you directly to the account creation page.

https://credencepresale.com/wp/my-account/

www.credencecoin.co
Where can I register and how can I buy?
www.credencepresale.com

Account - top right corner
Activity: 53
Where can I register and how can I buy?
www.credencecoin.co
Okay guys you can create an account and log in now!

To purchase, choose the amount of CRDNC you want to buy then "ADD TO CART"

Then when your ready to check-out click  on your cart

Make sure you add your CRDNC Wallet addy exactly as it shows on your wallet and use an email that works in case we need to verify payment from you.

Once we receive the orders and 1 Confirmation we will send you the CRDNC to your wallet.

Remember no refunds from 2 hours after purchase as that is when staking commences.

If you want a refund prior to that please contact us with your order details.

Thank you.  

Activity: 35
Its 12 mins now before the ico sale and i dont see the option yet to make an account on the website, that should have been unlocked 18 minutes ago ?
Activity: 80
i think it would be great if you limit the buy per user maximum 2000 or something, so no one or team get control of large amount of coins and make manipulation to the market
www.credencecoin.co
Is there a maximum number of coins per person that can be purchased in the pre-sale ?
No maximum, but the early bird gets the worm!
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Is there a maximum number of coins per person that can be purchased in the pre-sale ?
www.credencecoin.co
We will be unlocking the registration feature 30 minutes before the ICO so people will have time to create an account.  
there is also an download wallet link

when we will buy the coins today, the coins will be stored in the web account?....or we should give the link of the credencecoin wallet, so they will go there?

Hi, as mentioned in some previous posts, you download the wallet, obtain your address from there.

Click on "Receive Coins" and you will see the default wallet address.

Then at the bottom you can choose to create a new address and name it if you like, and when you purchase make sure you send that wallet address along with your payment, there will be a field for you to fill out to enter this into.

Post ICO - The main website www.credencecoin.co which will contain the exchange and lending figures will go live, that site WILL have an internal wallet, the same as Bitconnect does,  so you can then later transfer your CRDNC into that wallet once you have created a new account and or keep them in your current wallet where they will Stake.

Hope that explains it for you, let us know if you have any further questions, only too happy to help out.   Smiley

The site http://www.credencecoin.co is not working Cry
Yes it is still under construction, it is on our road-map.  We will be posting updates about it over the next couple of weeks to let our investors know where we are at with that. 
Jump to: