Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 133. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Our ICO starts at 12PM on the 13th of October UTC time.

So in 10 maybe 11 hours ? Correct ?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Will we be getting referral bonus when people who signed up using our referral link subscribe to the ICO?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
another ICO with concept lending and refferal but no problem because can make easy to promote this coin in the world
hope your project will be succes like a regalcoin, i will stay in here for get more detail information about this project  Wink
Thank you Sir.

Presale Website now live www.credencepresale.com

Why can't we register? When will the register open?

I don't understand how to buy this coin. Been buying many other ico before but this one strange. Already use the BTC buy other ico. Cannot register, no wallet, no address to send money...nothing.
Activity: 100
Thank dev

Join mining
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co
another ICO with concept lending and refferal but no problem because can make easy to promote this coin in the world
hope your project will be succes like a regalcoin, i will stay in here for get more detail information about this project  Wink
Thank you Sir.

Presale Website now live www.credencepresale.com

www.credencecoin.co
Activity: 335
hope your project will be succes like a regalcoin, i will stay in here for get more detail information about this project  Wink
www.credencecoin.co
New Mining Pool @ www.findblocks.com

Thanks to Findblocks!
www.credencecoin.co
After the price boom of Bitconnect & Regalcoin anything is possible, also note that this so called CredenceCoin has a much cheaper buy in but with a more stable PoS reward + lending & referral platform judging by their published Whitepaper.

Heck if my DOGE isn't worth much I might aswell take a gamble and chuck what I have into this Cool
Yes, even though Doge has risen a little your still getting great value for money @ 0.25Cents per coin if you get in early.
If it follows Regal's price hikes that is now at $30, we don't expect as fast a climb, but would prefer a slow and steady climb to the top!

how many maximum coin? 25m or 28m? thanx
Thanks for picking that up, fixed now.   25M. 

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 25000000 * COIN; https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L41

static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 20 * CENT; // 20% https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L42
Thanks for that, yes it is 25 Million in total.

Countdown timer will be up soon guys. 
Activity: 12

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 25000000 * COIN; https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L41

static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 20 * CENT; // 20% https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L42
Activity: 149
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After the price boom of Bitconnect & Regalcoin anything is possible, also note that this so called CredenceCoin has a much cheaper buy in but with a more stable PoS reward + lending & referral platform judging by their published Whitepaper.

Heck if my DOGE isn't worth much I might aswell take a gamble and chuck what I have into this Cool
www.credencecoin.co
Website not there yet. I think no need to rush. Give your IT people more time to get it done professionally and investors to go through website before buying ICO.. Start 1 nov....just suggestion.
Hi, website has been there for some time now, we are just doing some tweaks to the payment methods and receipt numbers for clients who purchase to ensure we can marry up receipts with those who purchase.

Thanks for the suggestion but we are still on track for the 13th, if there is any delay we won't put the site live until we are 100% ready.

Just going to do a bit more testing before live.

Activity: 127
Website not there yet. I think no need to rush. Give your IT people more time to get it done professionally and investors to go through website before buying ICO.. Start 1 nov....just suggestion.
www.credencecoin.co
Thanks Dev!
You are welcome, glad you received and thank you again for mining pool.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Hi, looks like a really cool project. How do I start mining this? I have only tried mining bitcoin before, but no idea how to mine altcoins.

Could anyone direct me towards some helpful links, I was not able to pinpoint anything by Google-ing myself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

POW difficulty: 431260.02671903 . Looks like ACIC miners are in for the game.

www.credencecoin.co
Hi,

If anyone wants more nodes or is having connection issues here is some nodes to use with the * conf  ~  CredenceCoin.conf

addnode=76.84.140.61
addnode=85.113.214.74
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=212.73.150.254
addnode=188.212.195.96
addnode=103.25.0.67
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=176.197.249.156
addnode=119.173.103.180
addnode=120.188.79.187
addnode=91.121.74.198
addnode=122.166.124.175
addnode=115.178.208.154
addnode=138.229.137.114
addnode=103.86.96.11
www.credencecoin.co
Ahhh yes another bitconnect clone, after looking at the source this doesn't seem like scrypt algorithm and sha-256 instead with a flat yearly stake rate, I see no problems thus far with controlled inflation.

I also like the teams idea of incorporating litecoin and dogecoin into this as well as bitcoin at the initial pre-sale phase so any of the fellow communities can get involved, funnily enough doge has had a nice bump in the last 24 hrs Wink
Hi, thanks for the positive comments.  Yes we have noticed a bit of a surge in Doge too, not sure if it is because people are buying it while it is cheap for our ICO, or coincidence but we would like to think they are stocking up for the ICO.  Tongue

Pre-sale site should be live in the next 24 hours just applying some finishing touches and security checks for anyone that is interested.

We will announce both here and on Twitter when it is live.

Jump to: