Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 23. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Site is such scam, I bet it don't even work properly come release because none of them work properly, do some maths on the live data and you will see.
Why you - FUDDER can make new acc to just say this ridiculous thing?

OMG now I know why I stopped reading these shitcoin threads, it's just a bunch of kids having a go at each other without doing any research.

BobOfTheHead signed up last year, GTFOH !

"Name:   BobOfTheHead
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 03, 2016, 02:27:52 AM
Last Active:   December 04, 2017, 11:28:07 PM"

stop reading? but your still here, lol

Hahaha I see what you did there but I've been AFK from the forums for a few months due to so much clutter in every thread, I decided to checkout this one since it read ok and has some decent views but now there seems to be just nonsense with people asking questions that can be read easily onthe main page, take my example: you see a new notification to read a new post for a watched thread and it's just garbage, know what I'm saying.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Site is such scam, I bet it don't even work properly come release because none of them work properly, do some maths on the live data and you will see.

OMG now I know why I stopped reading these shitcoin threads, it's just a bunch of kids having a go at each other without doing any research.

stop reading? but your still here, lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Activity: 55
Hey devs...Any news from  the tests...?pen test or other thing's?
The most latest was about their online lending site. Which they announced that closer to be on production mode when securities and other functionalities are properly working and tested.
Dec 9 is the go live date unless we hear something different before then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
The most latest was about their online lending site. Which they announced that closer to be on production mode when securities and other functionalities are properly working and tested.
Activity: 53
Activity: 25

From credence site .. " The network fee for BTC withdrawals is 0.006 BTC per withdrawal"

Isnt this a bit high with current btc price ?

0.006 right now is $69. This is insane surely this cant be the fee to withdraw bitcoin?

Credence dev already stated a while back that 0.006 was too high and it was going to be lower.

credence platform is based on bitconnect and in bitconnect the minimum btc withdrawal is 0.005. maybe that's a withdrawal amt and not a network fee? anyway, I read that they're gonna change that before the site launch so let's just wait and see.
Activity: 35

From credence site .. " The network fee for BTC withdrawals is 0.006 BTC per withdrawal"

0.006 right now is $69. This is insane surely this cant be the fee to withdraw bitcoin?

Credence dev already stated a while back that 0.006 was too high and it was going to be lower.
Activity: 5

0.006 is way too high for withdrawal. I think the other one is correct(0.0006) These past few days, the fees are getting higher and higher in transferring bitcoin to another. Is there any alternatives like Eth.
It is 0.0006....NOT 0.006
I know that 0.006 was and too high(that is about $60+ dollar value). I just stated my opinion with bitcoins higher fees right now due to so many unconfirmed transactions.
0.006 is way too high for withdrawal. I think the other one is correct(0.0006) These past few days, the fees are getting higher and higher in transferring bitcoin to another. Is there any alternatives like Eth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I am newcomer, please advise this crypto is ICO or not yet. Please advise, thank you

ICO is over. You can buy it from exchange now.

Buy now, next week credence is going to moon
Activity: 44
Hi all,

I am newcomer, please advise this crypto is ICO or not yet. Please advise, thank you
Activity: 20
I am so looking forward to the launch of the site.

And there is so much freedom to decide how to invest our CRDNC. The price could be anything from now.
If you look at RegalCoin it exploded after short time to $50. Will see how CRDNC will do. Maybe it will be at $15 for some time, maybe not.

CRDNC will definitely profit from the overall increasing market cap in the world of cryptocurrency.

Until Saturday the price could explode, the expectations are high. I am hoping for the best. The Dev-team has exceeded already my expectations from the beginning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Is that btc withdraw fee bendable? Highest out there by far!
Yes, it will be 0.0006 not the current rate.  

We had planned on altering that but are more focused on implementing the fixes as a result of the pen test but it will happen before going live to public.

Thank you for the reminder.   Smiley

It is 0.0006....NOT 0.006

0.0006 looks reasonable . They need to correct the site FAQ page (from 0.006 to 0.0006) .

That is a major problem for every transaction out there bro.
you dont decide the fees, is the network that decide the fees.
You can pay 1 satoshi if you want, but your money will come to you after a month or more(just saying).
So that part is not related to credence

Agree, but i havent seen network fee more than 0.002 in any exchange and I think it would be better if they provide the flexibility to set the fee to the user . Just my 2 cents.

Pages:
Jump to: