Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 21. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
What the fak is going on ?

Isn't it obvious ? Man, just think here. Who own that much token ? Who could afford that kind of dump ?
We got two options:

A - The dev is dumping
B - A whale is playing with the price

I go for option A; Why ? Because today the platform should launch but, if you know there is no platform., then you know that people will dump and the price will crash... So you anticipate that and you dump your token to get the maximum profit out of your "project"

Or he could have just not said anything about the site and continued to sell at 50k sats all week... your logic man, makes no sense.

I am not saying I am right, it is just hypothetical. I guess we will have an answer in the next 24h. :-)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Isn't it obvious ? Man, just think here. Who own that much token ? Who could afford that kind of dump ?
We got two options:

A - The dev is dumping

I go for option A; Why ? Because today the platform should launch but, if you know there is no platform., then you know that people will dump and the price will crash... So you anticipate that and you dump your token to get the maximum profit out of your "project"

Or he could have just not said anything about the site and continued to sell at 50k sats all week... your logic man, makes no sense.

We got two options:

A - The dev is dumping

Activity: 22
DEVS SUSPEND MINING NOW. SOME ONE MUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS.
Activity: 16
looking at blockchain and sell orders. explain . 150k dump?   dev?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey devs...Any news from  the tests...?pen test or other thing's?
Yes every pen test and vulnerability threat found has been rectified and mechanisms implemented to totally remove any of the findings.  Obviously we are not going to go into detail about the report or what we found and how we rectified it but it has been completed.

The load testing is completed and the site can easily handle 10 thousand concurrent users, we will look at the number of sign ups and monitor this and look to expand server size if we look like reaching 75% of any of our thresholds.

At this stage pending a few more internal tests it looks like we will release prior to the 9th, we will update here and on Twitter if this is to be the case.

Thanks
Credence Coin.

Awesome . Waiting for the launch . We will hit 50$ before new year .

Brother you day dreaming of it, leave it 50$. You don't think it will buy a white paper flying, this project I have seen, not what big heads, I am not optimistic about it.
Come on dev, I am ready for your next dump.
New platform today ? Yeah... right...
Nothing but a massive dump of your tokens will happen today and we both know it ;-)

Actually, I do not mind? As I am making a killing out of your dumps, so go ahead
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
what happen to credence? hahaha shit

Its a bloodbath I tell you...from hero to Zero..Sad
Activity: 66
what happen to credence? hahaha shit
Activity: 32
Damn those trolls FUDding away in their green murky swamp of Mercatox  Grin

Time to move to a new home, the internal exchange.
Activity: 196
what happen on credeance people are dumping the coins on exchange

Sadly dump is over . They didnt give enough time to refill my BTC , i wanted more .
Activity: 66
what happen on credeance people are dumping the coins on exchange
Activity: 21
Lol the guy that sold CRDNC for 0.00001112 BTC is such a noob.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

yes that is below the last ICO prices for Credence... BTC amount, not $ price....

let them sell pls..i need more coins Smiley

We dont need weak hands in credence .
Activity: 406
After reading the white paper of CredenceCoin, we can see that the project's sustainable development and future plan is still worth looking forward to, but is it really going to go up in the next half year? Grin
Activity: 20

Activity: 67
Any regrets picking Mercatox? Seems very toxic there and for some reason coinexchange just cant pick up the pace and volume probably because of the withdrawal fee.
No not really we were happy to see the coin on the markets so people could buy/sell as they please.
But yes it is toxic.  And it is the Internet and there is no IQ test to join Mercatox so what you see is what you get.   Cheesy

Did you guys see what's been happening on Mercatox?
Some people said that dev's are going to dump their coins and people started selling like crazy.
2.5BTC total amount in buy orders!!! Really? How much money would devs make from it?

And of course fudders bought all their dumped coins.  Undecided
Yes we saw it but we do not bother reading there for any more than 2 or 3 minutes.

If we wanted to dump our coins we would have/could have done so slowly and methodically over the last 2 weeks, selling a large amount in one hit is not something we would do to gain any advantage as all that would do is as you saw is drive the price down.

It is in our interest and our holders interest to keep as many coins off of the market as possible therefore increasing the price not decreasing it. 

That's why you guys started all the fudding.
We did not start any fudding there is a team of people doing that on Mercatox they do not need our assistance and as mentioned above, we have nothing to gain from that. 

The sky is not the limit dev team, if Credence was a shitcoin, no FUDDer would bother with it, but since its a threat to many or pain to those who failed to get in early they wont stop. am strap'd down for my moon tour...
Activity: 53
Site will be live within the next 12 hours.   Cheesy

wow great news...we are mooonn...
Hey devs...Any news from  the tests...?pen test or other thing's?
Yes every pen test and vulnerability threat found has been rectified and mechanisms implemented to totally remove any of the findings.  Obviously we are not going to go into detail about the report or what we found and how we rectified it but it has been completed.

The load testing is completed and the site can easily handle 10 thousand concurrent users, we will look at the number of sign ups and monitor this and look to expand server size if we look like reaching 75% of any of our thresholds.

At this stage pending a few more internal tests it looks like we will release prior to the 9th, we will update here and on Twitter if this is to be the case.

Thanks
Credence Coin.

Awesome . Waiting for the launch . We will hit 50$ before new year .
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co
Any regrets picking Mercatox? Seems very toxic there and for some reason coinexchange just cant pick up the pace and volume probably because of the withdrawal fee.
No not really we were happy to see the coin on the markets so people could buy/sell as they please.
But yes it is toxic.  And it is the Internet and there is no IQ test to join Mercatox so what you see is what you get.   Cheesy

Did you guys see what's been happening on Mercatox?
Some people said that dev's are going to dump their coins and people started selling like crazy.
2.5BTC total amount in buy orders!!! Really? How much money would devs make from it?

And of course fudders bought all their dumped coins.  Undecided
Yes we saw it but we do not bother reading there for any more than 2 or 3 minutes.

If we wanted to dump our coins we would have/could have done so slowly and methodically over the last 2 weeks, selling a large amount in one hit is not something we would do to gain any advantage as all that would do is as you saw is drive the price down.

It is in our interest and our holders interest to keep as many coins off of the market as possible therefore increasing the price not decreasing it. 

That's why you guys started all the fudding.
We did not start any fudding there is a team of people doing that on Mercatox they do not need our assistance and as mentioned above, we have nothing to gain from that. 
Pages:
Jump to: