Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 24. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think the price of coin will not grow without lending/investing. The price of a coin grows due to deposits of investors creating a deficit on coin.
Activity: 53
At the beginning of the platform, when the price rises quickly, staking is certainly more profitable
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hello credence dev, I want to know that when i receive my funds back at the maturity date, i receive coin or USD ?? thank you so much !!
USD
usd ?? so i will not lending. And can some one here make a post or a video that guide mining crdnc ?? thank you so much.

yes, i  think it will be more profitable to hold than lending .
Activity: 201
hello credence dev, I want to know that when i receive my funds back at the maturity date, i receive coin or USD ?? thank you so much !!
USD
usd ?? so i will not lending. And can some one here make a post or a video that guide mining crdnc ?? thank you so much.
Activity: 182
Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining.
Sounds a bit similar to Bitconnect or ETHconnect for me...Wink
Activity: 201
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
platform will launch on Dec. 9, 2017 hope this update can put credence to moon  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 152
One more week to go and we should see a big pump. Marketcap is still lower than even new lending ICOs.

anything special to happen in a week ? being a part of the community -lending platform pumps up gradually as usual Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Lending plaform coins eh ? Pretty sure all are ponzi's with the loophole of having a cryptocoin backing it Roll Eyes

Good for pump and dumps though and will be before the lending website gets activated, other than that not much of a lifespan I see this one having.

hope they have stake online
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Lending plaform coins eh ? Pretty sure all are ponzi's with the loophole of having a cryptocoin backing it Roll Eyes

Good for pump and dumps though and will be before the lending website gets activated, other than that not much of a lifespan I see this one having.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

I'm thinking of $ 300 credence, $ wow
Not too fast.lets dott our i's and cross our t's first,rome wasnt built in a day and so credence cant be built in a day too.
Activity: 244
Wait your rate up
Activity: 17
credence $300 ?

why not  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2
credence 300$ is possible
Activity: 45
Credence at 300$?
Well i would be Super Happy at 30$

credence and bitconnect have similar circulating supplies and we all know where bitconnect is priced. so its actually not out of the realm of possibility to see $300 credence
Activity: 27
Credence at 300$?
Well i would be Super Happy at 30$
good,How much credence did you have?
Activity: 3
Credence = good. They care more about business code of ethics than the money. We are in good hands.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Mercatox still is a small exchange with more weak hands Smiley). With small fudder and you will big whale. =)) come to whale @3.5$
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
One more week to go and we should see a big pump. Marketcap is still lower than even new lending ICOs.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: