Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 38. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I have 7000crdnc but no more money to buy Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It is better to wait a bit more and have secure and working product, than a buggy one. In meantime please sell Credence cheap so I will be able to buy more from weak hands  Grin
Activity: 53
I hope soon for the update ... the 48 hours are over ... until now the devs were always punctual
Activity: 20
Nothing is going on at the moment, besides that Fudders are fudding on mercatox to dump credence. Weak hands are selling.

People are too impatient, hoping for the fast x 10, x 20 gains. Some Full Dev Update will come, do not worry.
I will buy more now.

The DEVS of Credence have until now done everything right and they will do so in the future. Wait and see. You won't be disappointed.
Activity: 201
i don't understand what is going on?? Cause my english may be not good but it quite hard to understand. So do anyone know about the dev of credence coin ?? I just want to know. Thanks.
Activity: 24
the website should be up and running in next 2 week.. really hope everything go well.

don't trust people on trollbox, they are lying to you !

I have some inside gossip that the credence dev team resides on the mercatox trollbox even though they say contact is made only by forums and twitter......... Cheesy

how do you know that ?

And you are still here trolling and spreading fud despite your previous failed attempts. You must have live a pathetic life.

Hahaha falling into my trap, I love it !

I must be the CredenceCoin creators alias then Wink Roll Eyes Cheesy  igot.... Tongue

Lol trap? Idk man. I don't even know what you were saying, never mind the whatsoever trap you mentioned  Huh

Get a life. At least have balls to post with your real account.

This is why it's easy taking candy from babies like you, I've told you and other members multiple times "You don't like it ? Then go fuck yourselves, it doesn't bother me one iota"

It is laughable that I have given you hints and jabs at me with this one (credence) though the sheep are too keen at keeping the FUD away with the high price for me to play Smiley

Who is the king of sha-256 coins ? Me that's fucking who !

Come on over and join me on one of my new releases... Nucleon (NEON) .... Yes sha-256 based with my new incorporated staking idea (pseudo-random reward aka Small inputs could stake for more than large inputs and vice versa)

Got a problem or don't like how things are being run ?  Then you know where and how to contact me ! I probably will just leave the fuckers unread anyway as I do.

It is Ironic that you are calling me a fudder and have no life, etc when I built the fucking thing and got you and a whole heap of others to buy it, I think I'll do a NonaNonaCoin (referral coin like my others) just to fuck you and everyone else off !

Honestly  have zero idea what  the fuck you are talking about.

In any event, like I have told you few weeks back, I have sold 20% of my coin and is already 200% up. You are free to laugh at "sheep" like me, while I busy counting money I make.

Honestly,not sure who is the baby here when one has to create new account to troll around.. and worse still, failed miserably.

Weak hand?

trust me .. he probably buy the coin at around 9$ price, now he is salty about it.

I guess you have never heard of iGotSpots then... you can all do as you please, I am being open and honest here and you guys are calling me a liar.... after all these years what do I have to do to prove it ? Send out some stake stick tv sticks again with my name all over them ? Grin

That's embarrassing.

#timetocreatenewaccount
lol got exposed. gtfo fudder
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
the website should be up and running in next 2 week.. really hope everything go well.

I have some inside gossip that the credence dev team resides on the mercatox trollbox even though they say contact is made only by forums and twitter......... Cheesy

how do you know that ?

And you are still here trolling and spreading fud despite your previous failed attempts. You must have live a pathetic life.

I must be the CredenceCoin creators alias then Wink Roll Eyes Cheesy  igot.... Tongue

Lol trap? Idk man. I don't even know what you were saying, never mind the whatsoever trap you mentioned  Huh

This is why it's easy taking candy from babies like you, I've told you and other members multiple times "You don't like it ? Then go fuck yourselves, it doesn't bother me one iota"

It is laughable that I have given you hints and jabs at me with this one (credence) though the sheep are too keen at keeping the FUD away with the high price for me to play Smiley

Come on over and join me on one of my new releases... Nucleon (NEON) .... Yes sha-256 based with my new incorporated staking idea (pseudo-random reward aka Small inputs could stake for more than large inputs and vice versa)

Got a problem or don't like how things are being run ?  Then you know where and how to contact me ! I probably will just leave the fuckers unread anyway as I do.

It is Ironic that you are calling me a fudder and have no life, etc when I built the fucking thing and got you and a whole heap of others to buy it, I think I'll do a NonaNonaCoin (referral coin like my others) just to fuck you and everyone else off !

Honestly  have zero idea what  the fuck you are talking about.

In any event, like I have told you few weeks back, I have sold 20% of my coin and is already 200% up. You are free to laugh at "sheep" like me, while I busy counting money I make.

Honestly,not sure who is the baby here when one has to create new account to troll around.. and worse still, failed miserably.

Weak hand?

trust me .. he probably buy the coin at around 9$ price, now he is salty about it.

I guess you have never heard of iGotSpots then... you can all do as you please, I am being open and honest here and you guys are calling me a liar.... after all these years what do I have to do to prove it ? Send out some stake stick tv sticks again with my name all over them ? Grin

This thread has been linked to me in PM. I have no idea what this coin is and have no involvement with it whatsoever. Nucleon (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nucleon-neon-web-based-mining-via-forum-not-based-on-post-count-2249887 - check it out, it actually is pretty awesome) is one of my coins, but this person is not me. Feel free to tag me on Twitter and I will confirm this in a secondary location if needed (https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin)
Activity: 14

how do you know that ?

Honestly  have zero idea what  the fuck you are talking about.

Weak hand?

Activity: 45
What is the network port Credence wallet needs to have opened on the router?
The whitepaper link on credence website is broken...

usually it syncs right up within 30 mins or less of running it and picks the port automatically

the whitepaper link is fine
https://www.credencecoin.co/files/whitepaper_final.pdf

Activity: 364
any update when the site be active??
Activity: 147
What is the network port Credence wallet needs to have opened on the router?
The whitepaper link on credence website is broken...

how do you know that ?

CryptoCatcher stop fudding lol it wont work now

i bet u dont even have more than 1000coins  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

how do you know that ?

I must be the CredenceCoin creators alias then Wink Roll Eyes Cheesy  igot.... Tongue

how do you know that ?

Activity: 40
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

CRDNC is now on coinexchange.io

Lets put a buy wall at 50$ or whatever else higher than that you would like and make this coin going to moon a reality.

I guess devs are busy so they might not be aware of this as of yet so I took the liberty of posting this here now so that everyone would be aware.

Proof - https://imgur.com/a/x50Ro

Link - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CRDNC/BTC

That 50$ buy order sounds like a brilliant idea, maybe we could see CRDNC shooting up lie REC because of coinexchange whales!

Lol really ? At the moment the order book for CRDNC on coinexchange.io looks like dogcrap compared to mercatox, where's the volume ? I thought ya'll talking this up to be listed on another exchange would be a good thing... seems like there is a standard home base for CredenceCoin and it ain't coinexchange.io Roll Eyes Cheesy

Mercatox FTW !!!

The problem with the price not going higher than 5 is because, there is no website. As soon as they come up with a functioning website, the price should see a sharp upward trend..
Pages:
Jump to: