Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 40. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Hi guys,

When trying to consolidate your blocks for staking has anyone gotten and error when trying to send your coins? I got a conflicted transaction error message and the coins are gone from my wallet. Kinda freaking out coz it was a lot of credence.

Anyone from the Credence team maybe able to help on this???

Cheers!
sorry bro
i dont understand you problem,
Do you have a backup?

Managed to do a bit of reading about conflicted transactions. Said the conflicted transaction would mess up the wallet file and you have to go in there and delete something for the conflicted Tx. I didn't wanna go in there and mess with it. Coins still showed on the block explorer in my address but not in the wallet so figured it is something in the wallet. Coins shouldn't be gone forever. So yes, deleted the wallet file and loaded up a backup. Coins reappeared! Literally scared the shit outta me!!!
You scared  me too looool
I know very well what it means to lose the coins
Glad that you fixed it bro.
Good Job
Remember HOOOOLDDDD Cheesy
Credence is doing great Cheesy

Not selling a single one till the $30 range!!!

Hi guys,

When trying to consolidate your blocks for staking has anyone gotten and error when trying to send your coins? I got a conflicted transaction error message and the coins are gone from my wallet. Kinda freaking out coz it was a lot of credence.

Cheers!
sorry bro
i dont understand you problem,
Do you have a backup?

Managed to do a bit of reading about conflicted transactions. Said the conflicted transaction would mess up the wallet file and you have to go in there and delete something for the conflicted Tx. I didn't wanna go in there and mess with it. Coins still showed on the block explorer in my address but not in the wallet so figured it is something in the wallet. Coins shouldn't be gone forever. So yes, deleted the wallet file and loaded up a backup. Coins reappeared! Literally scared the shit outta me!!!
Activity: 20
Hi All,

I participated in the ICO and believe in the Dev for Credence Coin. Our site accept Credence Coin at https://allmints.co
The payment is manual - having to convert to credence coin and then send to the address and product will be sent after payment is confirmed.
Our site also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin & Dogecoin.

Thanks!
Great
Thanx a lot for the contribute to this coin man
Really appreciate
Good Job

The honour is my/waiting for CRDNC to moon - Thanks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We need website so badly, please make it nice like GRX's nex site

Hi guys,

Cheers!
Activity: 20
Hi All,

I participated in the ICO and believe in the Dev for Credence Coin. Our site accept Credence Coin at https://allmints.co
The payment is manual - having to convert to credence coin and then send to the address and product will be sent after payment is confirmed.
Our site also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin & Dogecoin.

Thanks!
Activity: 168
CRDNC   CredenceCoin  is list new exchange Coinexchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CRDNC/BTC

Oh man! Here we go!
Activity: 53
And on Blockfolio  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Credence now live on coinexchange!!!  Moon time?  Smiley
Activity: 182
CRDNC   CredenceCoin  is list new exchange Coinexchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CRDNC/BTC

Yobit is what we need, coinex is better than mercatox
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs

Do you still have airdrop coming?

Airdrop?? gtfo..this is not for freeloaders, go to mercatox and buy your own coin. No free lunches

Are we gonna see some screenshots of Cr website, sneak peak Smiley

mechantox is smaller scale we wanna big scale lol~

Airdrop?? gtfo..this is not for freeloaders, go to mercatox and buy your own coin. No free lunches

Are we gonna see some screenshots of Cr website, sneak peak Smiley

Activity: 336
Founder Nur1Labs
The pump will come short before the website will launch. After the launch when people will get paid their daily interest this is going to take off heavily!

I wouldn't be too sure about it because usually pumps happen when the whales want it and not when always when some update or code release or website launch happens.

is more exchange factor?cryptopia more good than other~have free coins too...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
The pump will come short before the website will launch. After the launch when people will get paid their daily interest this is going to take off heavily!

I wouldn't be too sure about it because usually pumps happen when the whales want it and not when always when some update or code release or website launch happens.
The team behind the project are the whales themselves. Lending, staking and referrals drives the prices of the coin in the long term. Still it's a ponzi. I'll ride with it till it reacher to the point of being unstoppable like bitconnect.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Founder Nur1Labs
I see why so many of these lending platforms don’t respond to anyone. People are too greedy these days. Credence you have done an awesome job. I will start doing YouTube videos to promote‼️ Let’s go Credence‼️

that great. dev will have spirit in  Cool

GO Go Dev
Activity: 8
ADMIN!

Big surprise I had on Thanksgiving morning... you know what I mean... very cool of you, thank you.

So looking forward to this site going up.... lets make some money together folks..
Rock n roll

Pages:
Jump to: