Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 42. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think we should just enjoy that Credence is so low at the moment. I will accumulate more.

Besides that look at the facts.

1. They have a solid whitepaper and roadmap

2. Their service has been from what I have seen tremendous. They answer regularly and provide the community with updates.

3. They have a WORKING BLOCKCHAIN and created it themselves, besides that I think their wallet is really nice. Additionally they are transparent in the sense that we can look at their development in git!

4. The guys know, what they are doing. Yes, and I could imagine that they would to stay anonymous. But they care about the community and that is all what counts.

Now is the time to buy, Credence is at the moment in the growing stage. Buy now before you regret it!

Finally: Credence to the mooooooooon!!!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

The reason i believe this will succeed is simply because devs have much much more to lose by screwing up or exiting then we do, thye only made less than 1 M in ICO, its nothing compared how much other platform make and they can make 100x that in next 6 months.

ride along whales is the right thing to do, risk is relatively small compared to potential payout
Activity: 182
I don't really understand why the dev are not giving some "release note" about the website constantly.
or any sneak peek about the website or some "big" news.
Activity: 21
a few of us have done some vids and promotion on credence.

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.
Live websites, live platforms, on multiple exchanges.

Do i back credence? Yes , i am a large holder of credence.

Do i fell if the website and lending platform are not in place working well by Dec 1st will have a big impact on the price of credence in a negative way? 100%

I check this thread every day just to see updates & news, i am hoping everything comes together with the Dev sooner then later to benefit all.

the Dev said that they were looking to launch after the first week of Dec so there probably will be no Dec 1st launch. Platform was to be ready by Nov 29th and then go through about a week of testing.
Be patient guys a few more weeks is not going to matter much. Sell your coins if you want but I have zero plans to sell any of mine for a very long long time and trust me I probably have a lot more Wink. I get the feeling from reading most of the posts here that you all have no idea what this platform can and most likely will do. It is a for the long term, and if the Dev follow through with their plans down the road you will see the few other platforms that survive become more like this one. Set up to be sustainable... just like the "King of lending platforms" has already made two changes to its referral program that moves it closer to Credence referrals. All the others are set up way too aggressive to attract the YouTube referral whores who make tens of thousands a week and do nothing but pull the money off the platform and cash out. Essentially weakening the platform.
Activity: 44
Im with you on this one, im  100% behind the credence guys, but im starting to feel that others are getting on with it.

It could be a case of too little too late.

I hope this is not the case.

But i guess if it pulls through eventually it doesnt really matter.

Multiple Camaros on Smiley

Activity: 16
a few of us have done some vids and promotion on credence.

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.
Live websites, live platforms, on multiple exchanges.

Do i back credence? Yes , i am a large holder of credence.

Do i fell if the website and lending platform are not in place working well by Dec 1st will have a big impact on the price of credence in a negative way? 100%

I check this thread every day just to see updates & news, i am hoping everything comes together with the Dev sooner then later to benefit all.

Coinexchange on Dec 1st? Any other listings in pipeline?

We got to push for top tier exchange, it will pay off in no time

Also Increased social media presence is needed, Reddit, Steemit and Telegram. FB and TW are already set up

When people start seeing crdnc popping up everywhere they will want to buy it and price will moon fast due to low supply, few thousands fresh buyers can make the price moon
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
telegram needed  Grin
The pump will come short before the website will launch. After the launch when people will get paid their daily interest this is going to take off heavily!
Activity: 182
well , there is no pump for crdc...
The price is quite stable at the moment (around $4) , the volume is good.

Looking forward to the launch of the website!

Credence will definitely go to the moon. In December it will be around $15-$50 I think.
Activity: 1
Need help. I have credence wallet running on my Macbook Air, and now I got a Macbook Pro and want to transfer from Air to Pro. I generated a back-up wallet from Air (.dat file) and transferred it to my Macbook Pro...

I can't seem to find where the wallet.dat file is and most tutorial videos are for Windows...

HAAAAALP!
Telegram is an essential tool for spreading news fast, I see many successful coins have telegram.

It makes community stronger, instant help anything related to coin

Etn has 28k strong group, crdnc can reach 5 000

It should be created and managed by devs instead one of us, must be emphasised that is an official telegram group of crdnc coin
Activity: 44
someones nicked the name for Credencecoin on telegram already though
Founder Nur1Labs
yesss, i agree to create a telegram to develop our community. We can have some news in december so make a strong community affect good price.

keep follow up. twitter is good for news coin~ Grin
Activity: 201
yesss, i agree to create a telegram to develop our community. We can have some news in december so make a strong community affect good price.
Founder Nur1Labs

We need Telegram Group created

agreed for community Growth~
Activity: 8
I 2nd that.. I use telegram for most of the coins I invest in or follow.. even if its annoying when some people find it necessary to post gifs and meme's all day..

We need Telegram Group created
Founder Nur1Labs
Will ride the ponzi train. I bought 40 at 1$ so i won't lost to this bigtime when the pyramid falls. I'm speculating a good return of 10-50x.

It aint a ponzi nor a hyip with crazy returns, they're in it for the long term and they've got wallstreet people all over this.  Grin

It doesn't matter whether the returns are high or low. As long as it works like what Bitconnect does, it will remain to be a Ponzi. Well wallstreet who? There's not even a single information about the team behind it. I'll just ride with this train.

since mining not sure will do....i will stake. but need trust exchange guys~

cryptopia, coinexchange or coingather
Pages:
Jump to: