Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 41. (Read 125277 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I see why so many of these lending platforms don’t respond to anyone. People are too greedy these days. Credence you have done an awesome job. I will start doing YouTube videos to promote‼️ Let’s go Credence‼️
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Credende is doing really well top volume coin for like 2-3 weeks now, with a real market cap valuation since its been filled with real money. I am happy to be a Credence supporter from the start and very excited about the future.

rising up while good one...keep on  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Once the platform is up and running its gametime!
Activity: 39
Credende is doing really well top volume coin for like 2-3 weeks now, with a real market cap valuation since its been filled with real money. I am happy to be a Credence supporter from the start and very excited about the future.
Activity: 182
brought 400$ when the price is around 3.9-4$

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 142
Go dump your CRDNC. I would recommend it cuz i want to buy more dude. Keep bashing and make it real to sell. We dont even bother and care for you lol. Go cry someone else. Dont drag others to your brainless attitude so better stfu. Anyway please sell your CRDNC now Im begging Smiley
Activity: 38
Now, you got a straight answer from credence team, if you don't like what you hear, plz liquidate now and move somewhere else. I would better see a dip now to scoop up more cheap credence, than see a dip at $20-$30 range. There is no shortcut to getting rich! If you can't afford to pay your education, just go study somewhere it is free and be patient. If you can't afford a car, ride a bike or take a bus and be patient. If you can't afford a house, rent an apartment, and be patient. No one is getting rich now, quick pumps will only lead to dumps. We've already seen it when price went to $9, so to hell with pumping, we want a slow and steady rise.   
Activity: 20
I will be very honest again. In the beginning I was not sure to invest in Credence....
But now I have the impression that it was more than worth it.

They have a working wallet, which is really nice. People that joined the ICO are already staking CRDNC.
A lending platform is coming out with realistic returns and nice utilities. Additionally the developers are very transparent in what they do, how they do it, when and why they do it.
Besides the nice returns, there will be no lock-up, everyone will be able to get out and in whenever they want. The value of the coin is growing organically.

This coin is so much FUN! I am enjoying it!

Thank you Devs from CREDENCE)))
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken
up 10 usd to day
Activity: 182
please guys sell your cerdence coin  more and more , because i went to buy more of these coin  Grin ,  

Yes, please do it Smiley I want to buy more from weak hands
Founder Nur1Labs
many impatient people. leave them dev...you do great job  Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
please guys sell your cerdence coin  more and more , because i went to buy more of these coin  Grin
Activity: 24
All this noobs looking for a quick flip threatening to sell coins just wanna remind you a lot of people are waiting to scoop up if you ever tried to dump hahaha
Activity: 154

Some posters are like babies, most platforms dont even talk to customers, go and complain to western-coin and regal and see if you get any response Grin, or even better go to bitbase and elektra

Cr team has the best cust support out there, they dont need to post here daily, once a week is enough or if there is major update.

Let them do their work behind the scene and in meantime go on social media and keep spreading the word, not fud

Activity: 72
It's insane how impatient people here are: "It didn't 10x in 2 weeks? SCAM!"
Most people in traditional investments wait YEARS for a "mere" 2-3x, and that's considered outlandish gains.
Be patient!
Activity: 55

a few of us have done some vids and promotion on credence.

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.
Live websites, live platforms, on multiple exchanges.
Tell them to keep selling if they do not have patience.
Im with you on this one, im  100% behind the credence guys, but im starting to feel that others are getting on with it.
We are also "Getting on with it" and not concerned about what any other platform is or is not doing. 

the Dev said that they were looking to launch after the first week of Dec so there probably will be no Dec 1st launch. Platform was to be ready by Nov 29th and then go through about a week of testing.
Be patient guys a few more weeks is not going to matter much. Sell your coins if you want but I have zero plans to sell any of mine for a very long long time and trust me I probably have a lot more Wink. I get the feeling from reading most of the posts here that you all have no idea what this platform can and most likely will do. It is a for the long term, and if the Dev follow through with their plans down the road you will see the few other platforms that survive become more like this one. Set up to be sustainable... just like the "King of lending platforms" has already made two changes to its referral program that moves it closer to Credence referrals. All the others are set up way too aggressive to attract the YouTube referral whores who make tens of thousands a week and do nothing but pull the money off the platform and cash out. Essentially weakening the platform.
You nailed it there.  It is all about sustainability and reasonable ROI and not entirely Youtube referral based.   Wink

I don't really understand why the dev are not giving some "release note" about the website constantly.
or any sneak peek about the website or some "big" news.
We posted an update 3 days ago would you prefer if we moved that to hourly updates?

I really wish Dev's could put exchange screenshots on homepage rather than dull looking homepage. Just screenshots with title "this is what will be coming up in next X weeks" is enough

It will definitely boost new investors confidence
Sorry to hear that you do not like our coming soon page. 
We will not be posting any screen shots prior to release. 

Seriously guys we respect and appreciate your support for Credence and we have probably posted more updates than most Devs do especially when it comes to lending platforms but this thread has turned into something like a nest of baby birds with their mouths open chirping for some food.   No disrespect intended but some of you need to realize we are working every day behind the scenes to get this product out as fast as humanly possible.

We posted an update 3 days ago and closed with words to the effect of "we will post another update on Friday or very early next week", that still stands. 

The site is due for completion on the 29th of this month then there will be one weeks worth of functional testing and then a full penetration test consisting of white/black/grey box testing. 
As well as full load and capacity testing.
All of these things take time and we are not going to compromise the sites security or functionality to appease those who want the site released faster sorry but that is just how it is.

And again we could not care less what other sites are doing or when they are releasing that is the furtherest thing from our minds. 

We will provide an in-depth update either over the weekend or most likely on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

110% supporting you guys. Take your time and make sure the system is working without any issue. I just don't understand why some people never really understand or don't know how to read. Please go through the whitepaper again and don't complain. If you can't wait and please sell your coin and join other coins. Don't spread your negativity over here.
You go Credence!  I'm ready to lend when you are.
Founder Nur1Labs

Coinexchange on Dec 1st? Any other listings in pipeline?

We got to push for top tier exchange, it will pay off in no time

Also Increased social media presence is needed, Reddit, Steemit and Telegram. FB and TW are already set up

When people start seeing crdnc popping up everywhere they will want to buy it and price will moon fast due to low supply, few thousands fresh buyers can make the price moon

coinexchange sounds great. have money there....
Activity: 20

6 other lending platforms ' coins & tokens ' will be active by the end of the month including Credence in the lending platform area if they come through

I have talked to a few people in our group that have sold credence to move there money
elsewhere as they are losing hope due to the fact others coins and tokens are making moves quickly.
Im with you on this one, im  100% behind the credence guys, but im starting to feel that others are getting on with it.
We are also "Getting on with it" and not concerned about what any other platform is or is not doing. 

the Dev said that they were looking to launch after the first week of Dec so there probably will be no Dec 1st launch. Platform was to be ready by Nov 29th and then go through about a week of testing.
Be patient guys a few more weeks is not going to matter much. Sell your coins if you want but I have zero plans to sell any of mine for a very long long time and trust me I probably have a lot more Wink. I get the feeling from reading most of the posts here that you all have no idea what this platform can and most likely will do. It is a for the long term, and if the Dev follow through with their plans down the road you will see the few other platforms that survive become more like this one. Set up to be sustainable... just like the "King of lending platforms" has already made two changes to its referral program that moves it closer to Credence referrals. All the others are set up way too aggressive to attract the YouTube referral whores who make tens of thousands a week and do nothing but pull the money off the platform and cash out. Essentially weakening the platform.
You nailed it there.  It is all about sustainability and reasonable ROI and not entirely Youtube referral based.   Wink

I don't really understand why the dev are not giving some "release note" about the website constantly.
We posted an update 3 days ago would you prefer if we moved that to hourly updates?

I really wish Dev's could put exchange screenshots on homepage rather than dull looking homepage. Just screenshots with title "this is what will be coming up in next X weeks" is enough

Seriously guys we respect and appreciate your support for Credence and we have probably posted more updates than most Devs do especially when it comes to lending platforms but this thread has turned into something like a nest of baby birds with their mouths open chirping for some food.   No disrespect intended but some of you need to realize we are working every day behind the scenes to get this product out as fast as humanly possible.

We posted an update 3 days ago and closed with words to the effect of "we will post another update on Friday or very early next week", that still stands. 

The site is due for completion on the 29th of this month then there will be one weeks worth of functional testing and then a full penetration test consisting of white/black/grey box testing. 
All of these things take time and we are not going to compromise the sites security or functionality to appease those who want the site released faster sorry but that is just how it is.

And again we could not care less what other sites are doing or when they are releasing that is the furtherest thing from our minds. 

We will provide an in-depth update either over the weekend or most likely on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

I have all the patience. I really admire about the responsibility with respect to your project! I support you guys 110% !!!
Activity: 9

Thanks
Credence Coin. 

110% supporting you guys. Take your time and make sure the system is working without any issue. I just don't understand why some people never really understand or don't know how to read. Please go through the whitepaper again and don't complain. If you can't wait and please sell your coin and join other coins. Don't spread your negativity over here.
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co

Thanks
Credence Coin. 
Pages:
Jump to: