Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 55. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi CuongCH, At this stage we have had no contact from the developers applying to have the coin added to CoinExchange.io. Unfortunately at this stage we can not confirm the addition of CRDNC coin. Sincerely CoinExchange.io Support Team.

01-12-2017 CRDNC onsite Coinexchage is fake.  Huh
yeah i think it's a scam. they're trying to get our money as much as they can and go away. No exchange, no moon anymore
Activity: 21
Hi Credence
I hope you have Affiliate & Network Program
If we have usd for referral. Your coin will very fast development
Thanks

Affiliate referral program yes. Network program no... network programs are not sustainable long term, and this platform is built for the long run. That is why it will be the best!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
price is rising but still cheap well Smiley
Activity: 11
Hi Credence
I hope you have Affiliate & Network Program
If we have usd for referral. Your coin will very fast development
Thanks
Activity: 98
Its good to see credence doing very well @ the moment
Activity: 26
hello, how can i use my coin for lending, sorry but can someone let me know what time does the lending platform will launch. I beleive that the project will successful.

Will happen sometime in Dec, but no fixed date yet.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
hello, how can i use my coin for lending, sorry but can someone let me know what time does the lending platform will launch. I beleive that the project will successful.
Activity: 318
@credencecoin, please change the (flash) background on the credence.co website, it really affects the readability of the website.  It's cool for the homepage where there's no real text, but it shouldn't be on pages with a lot of text like the FAQ because it gets pretty annoying when you're trying to read it.  I KNOW I can't be the only person that thinks this.
Activity: 124
what bag are you shilling?

I keep seeing this image posted on Mercatox...
Can you confirm it is an official "work in progress" image?

wow i really love this one its so simple
Activity: 9
CREDENCE  Let's go!!!!  There will be always haiters....Keep moving no pause shit always happen!!!!
Activity: 85
postoken
i promise hold CRDNC for lending, and i trust price up 10 usd when CRDNC listen in COINEXCHANGE , in 12/2017
Activity: 85
postoken

Credence has strongest community, its turning into a cult like following.

Its been built from the ground up and buyers had their say in selecting design, no other platform lets investors  chose anything.

Next steps: create telegram group, subredit etc

Hire hot looking chicks wearing skimpy cloths with credence logo on it, sex sells and pumps price.

April 2017 - Credence Coin conference in Monaco or Rio de Janiero

July 2018  - Royal Credence Coin Party in Bangkok, streaming live on cRdnc website

what ? ,. pls share links ?

This will pump price more than gold coin did  hextra

Activity: 17
How i can make register on site Huh there is only login ?
Where did you see "Login"? LOL!!!

Bruno??? Is that you.
Where did you see "Login"? LOL!!!

I meant main site (https://credencepresale.com/wp/my-account/#page) as other site , Now things are clear. Grin
Activity: 39
You have to wait a certain amount of time for them to get mature, its not so long and have your wallet unlocked.
Activity: 18
Wallet says: "you don't have mature coins". That means what? Or where is an explanation?
I believe in this project, hopefully price goes up soon
I prefer Raiden System which is the lightning system in ethereum

WTF  Huh

Credence has had a couple bad days and lot of FUD going around. Seems a lot of the FUDDERs have tricked noobs into dumping them cheap CRDNC  Cry Good luck to all the hodlers and believers in this project. Moon is coming!   Cool
Activity: 16
I prefer Raiden System which is the lightning system in ethereum
Activity: 17
if the platform is ready
i hope Credence holds Conference in every Country
it will make many everyone believes
and make the price going up

#this is just my advice
if credence will go on with the trasparency and keeping the promises, like they have done so far. I see them destroy all the other lending platforms that came out from august till now(and that will come).
Also Credence coin has a lot of suppporters in it's community. People that strongly believe in its success.
Except Bitconnect, no other lending platform has such a community.

i really support Credence
i hope he keeps his promise

i see so many regal coin conducting conferences in ASIA
maybe, i think that's makes the price go up so fast $30 ++ USD in 1 month
Activity: 154

Credence has strongest community, its turning into a cult like following.

Its been built from the ground up and buyers had their say in selecting design, no other platform lets investors  chose anything.

Next steps: create telegram group, subredit etc

Hire hot looking chicks wearing skimpy cloths with credence logo on it, sex sells and pumps price.

April 2017 - Credence Coin conference in Monaco or Rio de Janiero

July 2018  - Royal Credence Coin Party in Bangkok, streaming live on cRdnc website

This will pump price more than gold coin did  hextra

Pages:
Jump to: