Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 54. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
does anyone know when crdnc comes on blockfolio?
When CRDNC is listed on coinexchange.io.

Mercatox is not supported by Blockfolio.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
does anyone know when crdnc comes on blockfolio?
Activity: 24
Hi CuongCH, At this stage we have had no contact from the developers applying to have the coin added to CoinExchange.io. Unfortunately at this stage we can not confirm the addition of CRDNC coin. Sincerely CoinExchange.io Support Team.

01-12-2017 CRDNC onsite Coinexchage is fake.  Huh

Don't be lazy dude. At least Photoshop some fake screenshots. Lazy FUD troll.
Activity: 11
Activity: 51
Hi CuongCH, At this stage we have had no contact from the developers applying to have the coin added to CoinExchange.io. Unfortunately at this stage we can not confirm the addition of CRDNC coin. Sincerely CoinExchange.io Support Team.

yeah i think it's a scam. they're trying to get our money as much as they can and go away. No exchange, no moon anymore
VIE: 2 thằng mày biến khỏi đây với cái trò tạo fud đi.
ENG: get out of here with your fud! you're not welcome with fucking blame!

There is only 1 FUDDER creating 2 accounts and this guy thinks that he is smart.
Poor him!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
https://imgur.com/Tl4Ex0L

new UI for Credence coin

well, credencecoin dev is teasing us with the "G"
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

yeah i think it's a scam. they're trying to get our money as much as they can and go away. No exchange, no moon anymore
VIE: 2 thằng mày biến khỏi đây với cái trò tạo fud đi.
ENG: get out of here with your fud! you're not welcome with fucking blame!
Activity: 31
Well my wallet had a "in 1 day"

Then I bought more from weak hands and added it to the wallet. then it went  to "in 2 days"

And its been 3 days now ... Still on "in 19 hours"

Network weight is like 5000 already
Activity: 18
My wallet is trying to rob me. Yesterday say "your weight is 3300, you will be rich tomorow". Now says "your weight is 559, you will be rich after 6 days, you n00b."  What it holy sheeet means? Its not fair Sad
Activity: 21
I'm trying to run a credencecoin node directly. How do I mine from the node? (Usually its setgenerate 1)
Activity: 67
another proof that credence will be listed on December 1st, i personally create ticket on coinexchange.

Now that makes total sense, thanks.
Activity: 66
Activity: 18
Thanks, eumar suarilla.  Grin
another proof that credence will be listed on December 1st, i personally create ticket on coinexchange.

Activity: 98
Create as much FUD as you can, i am not selling my coin cheap, i am long term holder

Dev's need to respond to this ASAP,....
Some idiot makes up some bullshit and you believe it and ask for devs to respond?   Cheesy

Are you that gullible?  

Their 1st and only post and it is FUD and you believe it?    Roll Eyes

Why would one person want to take down an entire community with made up Bullshit FUD..?

i am noob, but this fucking noob are making this fud? lol hope your all gonna be successful, hahaha, I'm holding my coins till it reach 40$

Some idiot makes up some bullshit and you believe it and ask for devs to respond?   Cheesy

Are you that gullible? 

Their 1st and only post and it is FUD and you believe it?    Roll Eyes

Why would one person want to take down an entire community with made up Bullshit FUD..?

The devs never claimed that it will be listed on coinexchange.io by December 1st?!?!....   last update they said "Well here is your update and coinexchange.io have not replied to us, so if they are replying to you guys with listing dates that is great, but since they have not replied to us directly we cannot post anything about it officially because we do not know ourselves."

Don't listen to these FUDing trolls

I will HOLD, may the Lord forgive them.
Activity: 3

Some idiot makes up some bullshit and you believe it and ask for devs to respond?   Cheesy

Are you that gullible? 

The devs never claimed that it will be listed on coinexchange.io by December 1st?!?!....   last update they said "Well here is your update and coinexchange.io have not replied to us, so if they are replying to you guys with listing dates that is great, but since they have not replied to us directly we cannot post anything about it officially because we do not know ourselves."

Don't listen to these FUDing trolls

Are you that gullible? 

Pages:
Jump to: