Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 56. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
if the platform is ready
i hope Credence holds Conference in every Country
it will make many everyone believes
and make the price going up

#this is just my advice
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
How i can make register on site Huh there is only login ?

Bruno??? Is that you.
LOL!!! clones or joke ?
btw:today for BCH and CRDNC keep hodl Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Bruno??? Is that you.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Where did you see "Login"? LOL!!!
Activity: 17
Credence is doing quite well considering lending space is in such a mess atm, Western is on its last legs, surprised they didnt close the shop yet.

Hextra is losing value as well

All the above platforms have working ex and lending program, ref links

When Credence gets up and running it will easily go past 10
Whats going on with Regal coin and the rest of the lending market?  Regal really took a dive today.   Whats wrong with Western Coin?

Also, I like the new mock up page.

I agree with didi-man
Untill the fake lending platforms are still around, the legit ones (except bitconnect) will not go very well
Once the fake ones will fail and close, the legit ones will get reall value....
For the moment new lending platforms come out daily, 80% of them are pure scam, like elektra . only a 15 will try to survive, and only a 5% may go for months or year...
Now we will see which one will be , and hope that our investment is in the winners .
I hope Westerncoin will not fall by the roadside.

I have chalked up over $8K in referral bonuses from over 1K+ downlines so far. LOL!!!

Activity: 27
Credence is doing quite well considering lending space is in such a mess atm, Western is on its last legs, surprised they didnt close the shop yet.

Whats going on with Regal coin and the rest of the lending market?  Regal really took a dive today.   Whats wrong with Western Coin?

I agree with didi-man
Untill the fake lending platforms are still around, the legit ones (except bitconnect) will not go very well
Once the fake ones will fail and close, the legit ones will get reall value....
For the moment new lending platforms come out daily, 80% of them are pure scam, like elektra . only a 15 will try to survive, and only a 5% may go for months or year...
Now we will see which one will be , and hope that our investment is in the winners .

credit platform of credence is great, we will be the final winner,
Activity: 168

Activity: 54
How long are you gonna keep the website under CredencePRESALE.com? kind of weird since there is no resale.
Not much longer but there are still people out there who contact us daily because for whatever reason they have not yet realized they didn't receive their coins, mostly due to either us not receiving a TX ID confirmation or they did not add a wallet addy so we ask them for their order # so they can still log in and find it.
It will be shut down in the next few days and will become a redirect to the main site.

Devs are dumping their premine and getting ready to exit ! Don't be so naive !
You might want to check the BE again, we have not put a single coin onto exchanges and do not plan to, we have said this many times but if people choose to believe different not much we can do about that.

https://i.imgur.com/Tl4Ex0L.jpg

I keep seeing this image posted on Mercatox...
Can you confirm it is an official "work in progress" image?

We can confirm 2 things.  1.  The first image we posted was posted in haste and was as others have said a bit of a disaster.  If we stuff up we will admit it and in that case we did.  2.  The design you are referring to is one of many that have been sent to us as well as having our own designers (one of which is no longer working for us) do some mock ups, but we will probably be going with something very similar to the above.  Thanks again to all who offered their ideas it is very much appreciated. 
I was also told that Credence is to be added to coinexchange when i emailed support 2 days ago asking if it will be listed.

Credence needs to make a update to this thread..
Well here is your update and coinexchange.io have not replied to us, so if they are replying to you guys with listing dates that is great, but since they have not replied to us directly we cannot post anything about it officially because we do not know ourselves.

is there a way of importing an android wallet to a desktop wallet?
Best thing to do is to send your CRDNC from Android App to your desktop wallet addy.  Do a small test send first though.

Just curious, which coin is Credence coin forked directly from?
Bitcoin.  If you go to the wallet and click on help, then about, you will see that. 

Why peoples making such shit coin.
So that people like you can have something negative to say in the forums. 

I emailed coinexchange.io and they said that Credence will be added to their exchange on December 1st. What do you guys think this will raise Credence's price to? Huh
Again great news but we have not heard from them ourselves so cannot offer any further. 

Thanks to all supporters and those of you with patience.

One final word, we will not be deviating from our road-map because some think it will help the price, we will release the platform as soon as we possibly can but we are not going to compromise the integrity of the site and its workings just to appease a select few who want to see the price increase yesterday.  We are working on it as fast as we can but we are not going to release a product that is not functional, tested several times and secure.   

Thank You
Credence Coin. 

A COLAB between Devs and community on a lending platform? Whhhhaaaaaatttt? Never seen that before. How much more AMMO do we need.
I salute you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
How long are you gonna keep the website under CredencePRESALE.com? kind of weird since there is no resale.
Not much longer but there are still people out there who contact us daily because for whatever reason they have not yet realized they didn't receive their coins, mostly due to either us not receiving a TX ID confirmation or they did not add a wallet addy so we ask them for their order # so they can still log in and find it.
It will be shut down in the next few days and will become a redirect to the main site.

Devs are dumping their premine and getting ready to exit ! Don't be so naive !
You might want to check the BE again, we have not put a single coin onto exchanges and do not plan to, we have said this many times but if people choose to believe different not much we can do about that.

I keep seeing this image posted on Mercatox...
Can you confirm it is an official "work in progress" image?

We can confirm 2 things.  1.  The first image we posted was posted in haste and was as others have said a bit of a disaster.  If we stuff up we will admit it and in that case we did.  2.  The design you are referring to is one of many that have been sent to us as well as having our own designers (one of which is no longer working for us) do some mock ups, but we will probably be going with something very similar to the above.  Thanks again to all who offered their ideas it is very much appreciated. 
I was also told that Credence is to be added to coinexchange when i emailed support 2 days ago asking if it will be listed.

Well here is your update and coinexchange.io have not replied to us, so if they are replying to you guys with listing dates that is great, but since they have not replied to us directly we cannot post anything about it officially because we do not know ourselves.

is there a way of importing an android wallet to a desktop wallet?
Best thing to do is to send your CRDNC from Android App to your desktop wallet addy.  Do a small test send first though.

Bitcoin.  If you go to the wallet and click on help, then about, you will see that. 

So that people like you can have something negative to say in the forums. 

I emailed coinexchange.io and they said that Credence will be added to their exchange on December 1st. What do you guys think this will raise Credence's price to? Huh
Again great news but we have not heard from them ourselves so cannot offer any further. 

Thanks to all supporters and those of you with patience.

One final word, we will not be deviating from our road-map because some think it will help the price, we will release the platform as soon as we possibly can but we are not going to compromise the integrity of the site and its workings just to appease a select few who want to see the price increase yesterday.  We are working on it as fast as we can but we are not going to release a product that is not functional, tested several times and secure.   

Thank You
Credence Coin. 
Activity: 3
Activity: 154

Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Hi is there any update for new listing exchange for credence?? the price dumps so hard by the way I make profit before it dumps. but id like to know if theres  a new exchange coming for credence because i want to buy more in the current price
buy more and hodl,its just a matter of time before people start regretting the dumping they did
Activity: 21
Of course it is forked from the CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival) coin.
Any answers which are serious xD?
Hi is there any update for new listing exchange for credence?? the price dumps so hard by the way I make profit before it dumps. but id like to know if theres  a new exchange coming for credence because i want to buy more in the current price
It will hopefully hit coinexchange by december.  IMO, its cheap now.  I just hope for volatility, thats how I get more coins.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Honestly, if it is going to be on Coinexchange on Dec 1, just go buy some now while its cheap.   I have been selling Credence and buying it a little cheaper. 

I havent been doing a great job.  I only put in 140 coins and will have 270 coins soon.
Activity: 13
either way we look at it for supporters of credence or non supporters.

Credence is getting completely smashed down.  Sell orders are huge. Price is honestly going to touch $1.00 flat if something doesn't magically come up.

These are facts, these are how markets work.  3 things that will effect price from here.

1. Lending Platform/Site or some off the wall news
2. Coinexchange lists and we get a wave of new traders
3. Some whale gets bored and buys 100k+ Credence.

I personally am holding and staking tens of thousands of credence. I could have sold at a higher price, but this is the risk i am taking, To ride it out a bit longer and see if the Dev is going step up.

I'm not ' fudding as newbies will call it ' Its called facts

This is the name of the game, i've traded BTC/LTC, Stocks, Options, Forex for many years. Everyone thinks 'every' ICO that comes out you have a chance to make a million dollars.

Either. Ride it out or get out and move on.  pretty simple....

Whats the best price for the platform launch that's what investors and dev should be thinking about, is it better the price is $10 per coin and say 500,000 coins get loaned at $10= $5 million and $50,000 interest paid daily or would it be better for long term growth if it started at $1 meaning $500,000 in loans and $5,000 a day interest?
Hextracoin is offering a bonus that is going to mean huge amount of loans, probably more than was even raised in ico. It is interesting to think what would be the better option, have lots of money in loans kickstarting the platform or do it the bitconnect way through organic growth, only time will tell.
Of course it is forked from the CCR (Credence Clearwater Revival) coin.
Pages:
Jump to: