Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 58. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Before the price goes down, there was someone manipulating the price in mercatox Placing fake buy and sell orders Undecided
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
WHEN THEY WILL START LANDING ANY NEWS Huh
Activity: 34
Guys is this project trustfully? Thinking about buying in now at a low price, but I am not sure to invest in something which got MovieMaker looking logos on their page (inclusive pixels).. So this lending program really will start?
Activity: 98
Looking forward to the greatness of this project, the developer should expedite actions on getting the lending and and the referral programme running
Activity: 86
any telegram for Crendence yet?
Activity: 24
This ain't right. It's no longer a case of weak hands selling or increase of tokens due to staking.
The number of tokens has now reached 80+k compared to 30k a few days ago.
People are quickly starting to lose trust in CRDNC and understandably so.
No disrecpect Devs, but you need to get your act together now and get this thing going.
We would not have reached this stage if you had the lending platform ready and referrals were in place.
People are dumping, they are starting to lose trust.
regular post are just not good enough. Swift actions are needed now.
I know we are on tract with roadmap etc, but roadmap will be of no use if the coin has no value.
Just my opinion

Dude there's like 2.2m coins that were sold in the ICO and you worry about the sharks preying on the noobs on Mercatox? It's a dog eat dog world out there man and people with weak hands are gonna cry just wait and see. Already secured a bunch of coins from the big dump and I'm not worried about some of the investors cashing out from the ICO phase. This project was never a short term investment like Regal, Hextra and the other unsustainable lending platforms that are coming out as of lately.

PS: CRDNC / GRX / BCC are gonna be the Great 3 Kings in this War
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
depositng 2btc lol
gonna buy all the weak hands
Activity: 17
This ain't right. It's no longer a case of weak hands selling or increase of tokens due to staking.
No disrecpect Devs, but you need to get your act together now and get this thing going.
We would not have reached this stage if you had the lending platform ready and referrals were in place.
I know we are on tract with roadmap etc, but roadmap will be of no use if the coin has no value.
Just my opinion

yep, that's right
Just my opinion
Activity: 86
I just buy 11K CRDCN at 0.56$ lol, thanks FUDDER and MERCATOX =)) <<< Mark by post for cry =)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
well... not sure what to say..

cya guys .. gonna go to ucoincash.
Activity: 66
what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!
$0.61  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Price is soooo good right now for who wants to get in this great project. I'm definitely getting more!  Grin

I wish I had sent more BTC to Mercatox to buy more. Thank you, FUDDERS.

Devs are dumping their premine and getting ready to exit ! Don't be so naive !

Again, thank you, FUDDER.
Yes indeed because of you we got it at a price we did not dream of it Grin
Activity: 154
credence coin needs their website to get working as soon as possible. many fudders want to spread fear to those newbies that are into credence coin. they dont know the future price of credence coin is going to be at 80-100 usd. website needs to be functional so that fudders will end.

Why do you think it will reach $80 - $100?
There are so many coins nowadays, I’m still deciding if I should invest in this one.
Activity: 51
what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!
Price is soooo good right now for who wants to get in this great project. I'm definitely getting more!  Grin

Again, thank you, FUDDER.
Activity: 14
what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 51
Price is soooo good right now for who wants to get in this great project. I'm definitely getting more!  Grin

what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1
Price is soooo good right now for who wants to get in this great project. I'm definitely getting more!  Grin
Activity: 44
WT ABSOLUTE F?
Activity: 14
CRDNC 11K satoshi, it is crashing HARD !
Pages:
Jump to: