Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 64. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Everyone was shocked with website design, nobody was expecting anything like it. I think Hextra did it well,  if you are going to copy them(nothing wrong with it)
then try to make it better or least be on par with original.

I did submit yobit form, how about livecoin, binance?

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i have done some side work with one of the exchanges before, and i will tell you they are getting slammed with requests in general from the many cryptos/icos.

from what i have seen they take a interest in coins that will have a decent market and have decent support.

Only take each of you 10 mins max. Couple things to help: " If you guys really are strong on the success of Credence, take the few mins and help "

1.) https://www.yobit.net/en/addcoin/             -request coin add
2.) https://twitter.com/YobitExchange              -send them a tweet @yobitexchange

3.) https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio             -send them a tweet @CoinExchangeio

Post on your twitter about credence, make a youtube video, tell your dog, your cat & gold fish

I will be making more vids of credence over the next couple days:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCseFeyC9u_RLnyoNzQYv34w  

Crypto Kong will most likely be doing another video

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7XuKH4TKU5FUvvQFx89Kw

Once credence has the site/platform running, its a whole different story. My advice is :  Buy/Hold/Stake
Activity: 16
What we wanted to convey to you is that we are working on the site, and we promised to deliver a screen of the dashboard and our priorities are to keep our promises so that is why we posted it.

The interface will for the most part remain unchanged, except for the colors and we will sort that out, what is more important is that the system when live remains live and functions well.

So now we have taken a bit of pressure off ourselves by showing A dashboard, we will concentrate more on the back end and at the same time come up with a few different color schemes.

We may even post a few different varieties here and let the community decide, or we will start a poll in a new thread. 

So please do not be put off by the technicolor look as it is now, that is not the finished product.

Thanks again for sticking with us and hold your Credence, ride these waves out and we will hopefully be the #2 Lending platform on the market, that is our goal. 

I personnaly think that it's been a long time since  the vast majority of CRDNC community has left the last bit of worry about your capacity to work with dedication on your project and we are thankfull for this.
Activity: 2
Hi dev, you must get listing on Coinexchange or other exchange immediately. i will waiting you on other exchange

i think Me*ca*ox will making crash your price with fucking bot trading.

damn!

Just calm down. this is a huge sale for credence coin. You better grab those while their cheap because when this coin opens up in coinexchange or bigger exchanges. this would blew up. Stock up now and stake!!.

when can we be expecting to have this on the major exchanges?
Activity: 149
Hi dev, you must get listing on Coinexchange or other exchange immediately. i will waiting you on other exchange

i think Me*ca*ox will making crash your price with fucking bot trading.

damn!

Activity: 5
Come on devs.... the website looks like a test site for a 10 year old coder who just learned HTML! It literally takes 2 weeks max to get a good site running, this is not more then a pump and dump and exchanges are not listing you because they know all this HIYP crap going on. I'm not a hater at all, I made 5X thanks to your coin on mercatox
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken

Hextra colors

Im not sure if too many colors agree with credence coin colors yellow and silver.

Minimalistic design is more suitable for this coin

Agree, look don't worry guys, what we posted is NOT the finished product, we will make it look sleek and less like a paint truck involved in an accident.

What we wanted to convey to you is that we are working on the site, and we promised to deliver a screen of the dashboard and our priorities are to keep our promises so that is why we posted it.

The interface will for the most part remain unchanged, except for the colors and we will sort that out, what is more important is that the system when live remains live and functions well.

So now we have taken a bit of pressure off ourselves by showing A dashboard, we will concentrate more on the back end and at the same time come up with a few different color schemes.

We may even post a few different varieties here and let the community decide, or we will start a poll in a new thread. 

So please do not be put off by the technicolor look as it is now, that is not the finished product.

Thanks again for sticking with us and hold your Credence, ride these waves out and we will hopefully be the #2 Lending platform on the market, that is our goal. 
Buying volume is rising, prices are rising

cụ việt nam à
Activity: 27

Hextra colors

Im not sure if too many colors agree with credence coin colors yellow and silver.

Agree, look don't worry guys, what we posted is NOT the finished product, we will make it look sleek and less like a paint truck involved in an accident.

Buying volume is rising, prices are rising
Activity: 54

Hextra colors

#2?

Lets dream big. Winners go home and have fun with the prom queen!
Activity: 27

Hextra colors

thanks dev for the update, i will buy more
Activity: 67

Kudos Credence dev, can't wait for the site to go live...
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co

Hextra colors

Activity: 154

Hextra colors

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hi, yes we know it is probably a bit too packed with colors, we more wanted to show you the layout of it.

We will adjust as needed as the site is being built, but that is how the front page will look, not necessarily with as much color.   Cheesy

However all of those functions will remain in place on the dashboard, and the most important thing is how it works, and that it constantly works, so that is our prioity over the next couple of weeks, then we will re-visit the color scheme, that can be changed quite easily.

Did anyone scan the QR code at all?

Each site member will have a link to their referral and their own QR code.

We are aware of the current price drop, and that is to be expected, many taking profits, but once the platform is live, we expect the price to rise considerably.   

As mentioned we are still waiting to hear from Coinexchange.io and we ask that you please make a free "Add Coin" request to Yobit.net, if they get flooded with requests they may act on it.

We will provide another update early next week, but at this stage all is going to plan and we look forward to going live.

There should be a tentative date released within 2 weeks for our platform to go live. 

Thanks again for supporting Credence Coin!

i gotta say. im impressed with the faqs in the website. ive read all the answers.

besides, the design is really colorful. might as well stick with gray, white and black colors. it's much safe and elegant.

sure, ill send a request at coinexchange.io and yobit. im sure the volume and price alone is a good indicator for listing the coin.

haters gonna hate credence coin will surely buy credence once its online.

also, those persons with weak hands will suffer.
Activity: 11

Yes Wink strong support to CRDNC community  Smiley
www.credencecoin.co
I'm very pleased to see the platform coming along. I have to agree with the others in this thread about the color scheme though. Maybe you should hire a graphic designer? Anyway, that's just a detail which can easily be improved. Godspeed!
It also gives the haters something to talk about.   Cheesy
Activity: 85
postoken
Hi, yes we know it is probably a bit too packed with colors, we more wanted to show you the layout of it.

We will adjust as needed as the site is being built, but that is how the front page will look, not necessarily with as much color.   Cheesy

However all of those functions will remain in place on the dashboard, and the most important thing is how it works, and that it constantly works, so that is our prioity over the next couple of weeks, then we will re-visit the color scheme, that can be changed quite easily.

We are aware of the current price drop, and that is to be expected, many taking profits, but once the platform is live, we expect the price to rise considerably.   

As mentioned we are still waiting to hear from Coinexchange.io and we ask that you please make a free "Add Coin" request to Yobit.net, if they get flooded with requests they may act on it.

We will provide another update early next week, but at this stage all is going to plan and we look forward to going live.

There should be a tentative date released within 2 weeks for our platform to go live. 

I'm the leader from Vietnam. 3000 users waiting for you. We believe in this project. We will develop the network marketing network. Our contact with the country

Activity: 56
I'm very pleased to see the platform coming along. I have to agree with the others in this thread about the color scheme though. Maybe you should hire a graphic designer? Anyway, that's just a detail which can easily be improved. Godspeed!
www.credencecoin.co

Activity: 44
Hello Credence Supporters, we now have the Dashboard for you to view, a little earlier than planned.

We still need to add some finishing touches to it and of course the work on the back-end is continuing.

You should see some changes to our website www.credencecoin.co shortly, if they are not showing, try clearing your browser cache or opening in a private window.  

The changes to the Website are the about page, the downloads page and our FAQ which are also a work in progress, but we are progressing!

This is great progress!

P.S.: I would agree it would be better to use lighter colors.

I have to agree, too many colors used in the design, go with a single color theme i would say.

Again, have to agree.

May go with the colour scheme of the website, i quite like that
Pages:
Jump to: