Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 67. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Fun spoiler............Mercatox down for maintainance

great, i love you credence, trading volume is increasing too fast cause mercatox must be maintained within 30 minutes, credence will increase to $ 15 to $ 20 after being maintained and go to coinxchange, thanks devs
I don't think it's got anything to do with the CRDNC devs.

I just get all flustered when i cant access my money.. its my money and i need it now... lol
Activity: 17

great, i love you credence, trading volume is increasing too fast cause mercatox must be maintained within 30 minutes, credence will increase to $ 15 to $ 20 after being maintained and go to coinxchange, thanks devs
I don't think it's got anything to do with the CRDNC devs.
Activity: 27

Activity: 44
Coins in my credence wallet... it doesn't seem to be auto-staking so how do I get it going?  I already set a passphrase but no luck... help appreciated

you need to leave for about 2 hours, then it should start weighting
Activity: 8
Coins in my credence wallet... it doesn't seem to be auto-staking so how do I get it going?  I already set a passphrase but no luck... help appreciated
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
It would not surprise me if Hextra blocked most salespeople, created a shortage of artificial sell orders then sold their own coins
any news on the adding to blockfolio anyone?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Seems like Mercatox may be struggling with traffic caused by CRDNC. They have issued the message below

"Attention, we are going to implement important updates, so the site will be disabled for approximately 30 minutes. We're going to suspend service in 10 minutes"

Keep going CREDENCE coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be massive I bet..
Seems like Mercatox may be struggling with traffic caused by CRDNC. They have issued the message below

"Attention, we are going to implement important updates, so the site will be disabled for approximately 30 minutes. We're going to suspend service in 10 minutes"

Keep going CREDENCE coin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This coin is BETTER than Regalcoin. What is Regalcoin's price? Currently, around $71 a coin. Credence should be worth more. I don't plan to sell a single coin until at least $100 a coin because it is worth more than Regal and all these other coins including Bitconnect.

I plan on holding and am currently staking my coin. You will regret selling when the price reaches $50, $75 and even $100 a coin. You have been warned!

Starting from the point that you are a newbie so it's already difficult to believe you. On the basis of what are u saying this? I don't see nothing special about this coin, I can't understand y the price is so high. Can someone please explain what is so interesting about this coin?
proper tanking!
Activity: 182
CRDNC now at #229 on CMC, we need to go 4x to reach top100, the first page. Let's do it guys!
Now we're at #175, choo choooo!
#145 now, top100 tomorrow?

Well I said in one week, but why not tomorrow!
Activity: 56
CRDNC now at #229 on CMC, we need to go 4x to reach top100, the first page. Let's do it guys!
Now we're at #175, choo choooo!
#145 now, top100 tomorrow?
Activity: 30
Hello Miners,

Update pool http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/
We created 2 daemons, and we lowered the minimum payout from 1 to 0.1 CRDNC for support  miners with little power!

Thank You!

Hi I have mined about 8h with ANTMINER S9 with 14 TH/s... no coins were mined to my account... what is wrong?  I choose pool difficulty "URL (difficulty 8192): stratum+tcp://212.73.150.254:3333"

What is wrong?

my address is CK2h3a48tKAHaBWi4XiCise34BvBu7qoh1

Tax fee for trasaction is 0.01 i up payout now to 1 coin because is nonprofitable multi trasaction, fee is support pool.

Dev,

Please support pool  fee trasaction is very hight and reward block is very low , donate here Cf1J8AFxBVJBn988PLcSJUHp3wraPRJbiv.

Thank you!

OK, you mean I will get payout after I have mined 1 Coin if I understand correct. Are my settings OK with the difficulty 8192 for ANTMINER S9 with 14 TH/s?

Thanks!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

When will lending be started ?

waiting for more exchanges and 50$ per coin Smiley

Getting there soon, Top volume on Mercatox
Activity: 196

When will lending be started ?

waiting for more exchanges and 50$ per coin Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello Miners,

We created 2 daemons, and we lowered the minimum payout from 1 to 0.1 CRDNC for support  miners with little power!

Thank You!

Hi I have mined about 8h with ANTMINER S9 with 14 TH/s... no coins were mined to my account... what is wrong?  I choose pool difficulty "URL (difficulty 8192): stratum+tcp://212.73.150.254:3333"

What is wrong?

Tax fee for trasaction is 0.01 i up payout now to 1 coin because is nonprofitable multi trasaction, fee is support pool.

Dev,

Please support pool  fee trasaction is very hight and reward block is very low , donate here Cf1J8AFxBVJBn988PLcSJUHp3wraPRJbiv.

Thank you!

Activity: 7
thanks god , i dont have password  Grin
i will create one now and save it
thank you very much  Kiss
Activity: 30
Hello Miners,

Thank You!

What is wrong?

Pages:
Jump to: