Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 65. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello Credence Supporters, we now have the Dashboard for you to view, a little earlier than planned.

We still need to add some finishing touches to it and of course the work on the back-end is continuing.

You should see some changes to our website www.credencecoin.co shortly, if they are not showing, try clearing your browser cache or opening in a private window.  

The changes to the Website are the about page, the downloads page and our FAQ which are also a work in progress, but we are progressing!

This is great progress!

P.S.: I would agree it would be better to use lighter colors.

I have to agree, too many colors used in the design, go with a single color theme i would say.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I bought a ton of this MLM just as soon as it went public on Mercatox. I like that the coin can be mined and staked!!!!
Bought a ton @ $1++

I am staking my Credence coins now, if it go back down, I am loading the boat again, you would be a fool to sell this coin, this is definitely just like BitConnect, I would say its definitely worth $150 easy!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Peace Out!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello Credence Supporters, we now have the Dashboard for you to view, a little earlier than planned.

We still need to add some finishing touches to it and of course the work on the back-end is continuing.

You should see some changes to our website www.credencecoin.co shortly, if they are not showing, try clearing your browser cache or opening in a private window.  

The changes to the Website are the about page, the downloads page and our FAQ which are also a work in progress, but we are progressing!

This is great progress!

P.S.: I would agree it would be better to use lighter colors.
Activity: 16

https://i.imgur.com/LH4j1mP.jpg

Maybe there is a little too much different colors.

But if it's working fine, it's juste a detail.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
The color scheme reminds me of Hextracoin.  Grin
Activity: 44
yeah we need to desperately get off of mercatox, those guys are something else

i cannot see the snapshot? - can now  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Might need someone too quote the image for us please, it won't let us post it.  

https://imgur.com/a/rgHzX

Looks awesome . eagerly waiting .
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co

Any updates on Coinexhange and Yobit listing?
We have emailed Coinexchange but no reply as yet.

If everyone can please submit a free coin listing for CRDNC on Yobit.net that should get their attention. 
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co

Activity: 1
any ico that i can join?
Activity: 67

Any updates on Coinexhange and Yobit listing?
Activity: 17
Yeah better buy now... Troll in merca working non stop to fud the coin... Too bad ony have money to buy 14 coin hahaha must be able to produce some fund to buy in this dip...
Activity: 98
Yeah, now is a good time to buy more. I just bought 350 more to add to my stash of 10200.

People that are focused beyond this week are buying as much as they can at these cheap prices. $20-$100 is possible by end of year, depending on when the affiliate and lending programs launch  Smiley
Activity: 56
Yeah, now is a good time to buy more. I just bought 350 more to add to my stash of 10200.
Activity: 67
did Mercatox change their API after maintenance? Coinmarket cap is wayyyy off atm and hasn't updated in ages. We're back down to like 3 bucks.

mercatox is a disaster of an exchange, they had all kinds of issues and the site is a mess. It makes CRDNC look bad. I wonder if the devs are in communication with coinexchange. I hope they can get off merca ASAP lol.

Price falling real hard...
Activity: 21
Thanks for this revise, it appears there's been information space betn Xaurum group and also the investors recently, surely what is the news is sweet and that i wish Bittrex add Xaurum because I don't see a lot distinction between Xaurum token and DigixDao, they are both Precious metal supported symbol as well as on thesame Ethereum platform.wee

looks like someone's been hodling too much POTcoin...
Thanks for this revise, it appears there's been information space betn Xaurum group and also the investors recently, surely what is the news is sweet and that i wish Bittrex add Xaurum because I don't see a lot distinction between Xaurum token and DigixDao, they are both Precious metal supported symbol as well as on thesame Ethereum platform.wee

Wtf? Mods please delete this spam. Not relevant to topic.
did Mercatox change their API after maintenance? Coinmarket cap is wayyyy off atm and hasn't updated in ages. We're back down to like 3 bucks.

mercatox is a disaster of an exchange, they had all kinds of issues and the site is a mess. It makes CRDNC look bad. I wonder if the devs are in communication with coinexchange. I hope they can get off merca ASAP lol.
Activity: 18
Activity: 55
I don't see nothing special about this coin, I can't understand the price is so high. Can someone please explain what is so interesting about this coin?

For those new to this coin. Let me explain why CredenceCoin is KING among the Lending coins out there.

1. They created their own coin with an active blockchain to start. Before they SOLD one coin, they already had an active blockchain. No other lending coin has/had done this including Bitconnect.
2. They created their own wallet and sent your coins you purchased at the ICO directly to the wallet. They did not "store" your coins on their website, but in your own wallet. This is HUGE.
3. Immediate after you receive your coins you purchase, you can then STAKE them and receive more coins. They have a very generous 20% staking bonus a year. This encourages saving and storing your coin in your wallet.
4. After they had the ICO going for a while, instead of keeping it going they decided to close the ICO early and BURN the remaining supply of unsold coins. This is huge because they burned 1.8 Million coins leaving a very low supply of only 2.2 Million coins total on the open market. As you can see, smaller supply means more value per coin for those that purchased the coin.
5. The communication of the CredenceCoin team is second to NONE. They answer all questions posted on the boards and appear have no problems with English grammar. They answer in complete sentences and I can tell they speak native English as opposed to most of these other lending platforms can even spell check their own websites.
6. They don't give "pie in the sky" expectations to people about the coin. They are not saying their lending platform will offer the most "bang for your buck." They say they want the lending platform to be SUSTAINABLE which is and has been a primary concern with all these other lending coins. Other ones have these INSANE referral programs that cannot last. Even bitconnect is having to cut their referral program. All others will follow suit as well. CredenceCoin is the only Lending ICO without a referral program in place. This is AWESOME to say the least.

There are so many more reasons I could give. The price is going up because most smart people who purchased during the ICO are currently staking their coins and not putting them on the open market. By doing it this way, it will drive the price up so that when the lending program starts up, we will have 50X more to put into the lending program then it become operational allowing most smart investors to retire and earn a good passive income.

Quickly compare CredenceCoin to USI Tech's ICO. CredenceCoin outstanding coins: 2.2 Million. USI-Tech's outstanding coins: 500 Million. Need I say more? When I saw that number, I immediately left and will not go down that ICO road. Too many coins will flood the market and the price will dump. Fewer coins means GREATER gains.

Anybody else want to add to what I just said.
I agree with everything you said but I think you made an error, the circulating supply is 3.2 Million on CMC not 2.2 Million still a very small amount when you consider there was probably some big buyers at the ICO and when it first go then to the markets.

Me I just wish I bought more but like most people always weary and only willing to invest what I can afford to lose not that I expect to lose on this one I have already made a lot of money off of this coin but still I not selling.  
1 million of the coins was given to the developers of Credence and they won't be selling for some time, so that's why he said 2.2 million circulating.
Pages:
Jump to: