Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 60. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I do like the background color but the side bar color makes it hard to read. In a nutshell, better background color, worse sidebar color. Let's keep working on it.

Well I was just too lazy to change the color on text on the left.  But the text on the left should definitely change to probably white or yellow, if they were to use that darker sidebar color. 

I thought others would have suggested mock ups.  I am not good at this, but Here is what I would do.  I just changed the background color and the side bar color.  The font colors on the left should be changed.  I also made some boxes a  little smaller.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
@MaxiCrypto

Ive watched the market for the last 3 days and every few hours someone is making a big sell order for 1 or 2 btc worth eating 2-3 pages of Ask prices in one go. Its not profit takers since they would sell at the best price their order. Every time it happens price goes down by 10 000 satoshis and recover slowly. First time it bought the price down to 10 000 satoshis but support has build up over time at 25 000/ 30 000 satoshis. I am not trying to FUD like poster above think but I find it concerning as an investor to enter a position when the price is push down every few hours.

It's very simple, it's very easy to be a whale in a small exchange like Mercatox. The whale set a low price (1.5$ for example) to push the price down and the weak hands will think "Oh, it crashed, sell everything before it's too late". Of course, the weak hands will sell at a super low price (1$), the whale buy it all at a price lower than his price (1$<1.5$) and the weak hands will be out of this game. After he buy all, the price will go up again.
It's classical.
Is Credence the only Lending platform that allowed its investors to cash out after investing?
I think so.....

Can anyone else confirm because I know a lot of people who made big money here and cashed out and waiting like me for this to dive back below $1?

I think all the others hold your money hostage or scam you.

But you know, the AllStar FUD team will come out (Newbie Accounts) and get this down to $.50 because the owner/dev of Credence said they know their coin is worth no more than $2, LOL

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to sell out of 140(of 900) of my coins at 85000.   I bought back in though.  That 140 coins became 245.  I played it poorly, If I played well it would be 500+ coins.  

Ah well.  Even if its down to $2, I think it still has a bright future ahead.  
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is Credence the only Lending platform that allowed its investors to cash out after investing?
I think so.....

Can anyone else confirm because I know a lot of people who made big money here and cashed out and waiting like me for this to dive back below $1?

I think all the others hold your money hostage or scam you.

But you know, the AllStar FUD team will come out (Newbie Accounts) and get this down to $.50 because the owner/dev of Credence said they know their coin is worth no more than $2, LOL

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 21
EVERYONE ON THIS POST: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRIGHT COLORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TENDIES!!!!!!
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?!

I will also criticize your choice of font.  It made your post hard to read.

The complaints about colors is not a big deal.  We want the site to look great, so we give our opinions.  Right now, it looks like Hextra, but not as nice or clean.  Hopefully someone can mock up something nicer.

What the fuck?
It's the default font, you are using the same font.

Are you deranged?
Everyone is getting triggered over colors, this is RETARDED and INSANE!

Someone here is acting retarded and insane. (Hint: Its the guy who typed in all caps in large font, and doesnt realize whats wrong with it)

I think the loud colors from the Credence mock up page is causing you to stress out.  Calm down.
Activity: 21
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?!

I will also criticize your choice of font.  It made your post hard to read.

The complaints about colors is not a big deal.  We want the site to look great, so we give our opinions.  Right now, it looks like Hextra, but not as nice or clean.  Hopefully someone can mock up something nicer.

What the fuck?
It's the default font, you are using the same font.

Are you deranged?
Everyone is getting triggered over colors, this is RETARDED and INSANE!
Basically, you can buy CRDNC in BTC right now and sell in ETH and make 40 cents on each trade, easy money

PEACE OUT!!!!
Activity: 13
Guys i will buy more. golden rewards and credence coin will be the winners.  becuase they doing it the right way unlike regal,hextra.davor,western,elektra(disappear)

Regal is unlocking accounts hence the price fall and I got .44btc from hextra yesterday for my 200 coins, sent profits straight to mercatox and bought more crdnc, I agree there seems to be price manipulation on mercatox but I'm not fussed, it just give me time to buy more.
Activity: 22
Guys i will buy more. golden rewards and credence coin will be the winners.  becuase they doing it the right way unlike regal,hextra.davor,western,elektra(disappear)
I dont know either, maybe it is some big whales with lot of coin that want to keep the price down at 2$ and once the website is live and referal machine on they will just skyroket the price by buying another huge stack at 2$.

Its simple, if you bought at $.80 cents and sold at $2 you still making money!!!

Or if you bought at $5-$9 dollars, then you still got a little money from selling at $2

But I believe this goes back to $.25

PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know either, maybe it is some big whales with lot of coin that want to keep the price down at 2$ and once the website is live and referal machine on they will just skyroket the price by buying another huge stack at 2$.
Yeah, he may also try to dump the price
By continuesly dumping his coins, preple will get scared and sell too....so price will do down
So he can dump at 2$ and buy in the panic sell at 1$ or less
It's a well known strategy
But hey , who knows, i am keeping my coins at the moment , not a single sell Smiley

Stop trying to figure it out!!!

You have seen this pattern before on all the popular Token and Coins!!!!

A ton of "NewBie" people coming on with so much FUD, the Tokens and Coins go into oblivion!!!

This will be the same!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!
Activity: 41
When is the lending flatform and all other features expected to go live? When will we have a full functionalal flatform. Thanks
Activity: 39
@MaxiCrypto

Ive watched the market for the last 3 days and every few hours someone is making a big sell order for 1 or 2 btc worth eating 2-3 pages of Ask prices in one go. Its not profit takers since they would sell at the best price their order. Every time it happens price goes down by 10 000 satoshis and recover slowly. First time it bought the price down to 10 000 satoshis but support has build up over time at 25 000/ 30 000 satoshis. I am not trying to FUD like poster above think but I find it concerning as an investor to enter a position when the price is push down every few hours.
FUD it down to $.50 cents or even down to $.05 cents, will only be great for me to buy 1MM coins if you ELMER FUDDERs can take it down that low.

Please do!
Activity: 10
I think you should hire a graphic designer , webmasters.... you raised millions trough an ICO, you could use some of it to give a professionnal looking, secure product
in a short time . We, the investors deserve this respect.
Like now I feel like your one man alone making everything, from forum post, to send manually tokens  to graphism ...
I also think Credence dashboard should go for a more professional design with less color. Not trying to create FUD but can someone explain to me why every few hours or so someone is eating 2 or 3 pages of buy wall in one go. Who's doing this and what's their game plan? Obviously they are not trying to get maximum value for their tokens, no sane person would do this.
Pages:
Jump to: