Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 71. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
anyone able to withdraw from mercatox ?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
thanks maxicrypto
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
loool
we are second in the mercatox volume Cheesy hhaahahaha
EPIC

Very encouraging..
Activity: 85
postoken
Activity: 53
I've already crdn stored on my wallet but not yet encrypted. Nothing happens to my credit if I encrypt it only now?
Activity: 26
First coin I stake, can someone tell me how often I should back up my wallet.

I just backup once after i encrypted the walled. I use my VPS for staking 24/7. But once a few days I will open the wallet on my local PC to sync and do the lock/unlock thingy, just a way to remind myself the passphrase.

Backup file is on a USB, locked-away.
Activity: 39
First coin I stake, can someone tell me how often I should back up my wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Credence coin has been explosive today since it was listed at mercatox. credence tops the top 1 gainers in coinmarketcap. this will dethrone the current bitconnect and regalcoin in just months!
Activity: 215
#
Hi guys

When i try to transfer my CRDNC from my windows wallet to mercatox.com then i am asked for a passphrase.

I don't remember choosing a passphrase my self.

Is there a default passphrase for the windows wallet?

You put in a password when you encrypted your wallet
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Hi guys

When i try to transfer my CRDNC from my windows wallet to mercatox.com then i am asked for a passphrase.

There is no default passphrase but did you not set up a passphrase? You cannot stake without unlocking and for unlocking you first need to set a passphrase (though I don't remember when I set mine) and I guess it asks for the same when you do a transaction.

Hopefully you have a backup of your wallet.dat before you setup a passphrase or you got your private keys otherwise your are shit outta luck.

wallet.dat is very important, if not you save then you will lose your money forever, it's almost similar to private key.
Activity: 24
CRDNC is on FIREEEEEEE to think that there is still no referral game and no marketing yet. Can already smell victory when the site comes live with lending and trading  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Hi guys

There is no default passphrase but did you not set up a passphrase? You cannot stake without unlocking and for unlocking you first need to set a passphrase (though I don't remember when I set mine) and I guess it asks for the same when you do a transaction.

Hopefully you have a backup of your wallet.dat before you setup a passphrase or you got your private keys otherwise your are shit outta luck.
Activity: 7
Hi guys

Activity: 1
Hi guys

Activity: 26
what can we realistically see this going to with the up coming exchange and other developments?

Some said $5, other $10, $20...even $50 or more Grin. What do you think?
Activity: 44
what can we realistically see this going to with the up coming exchange and other developments?
Great.

I don't get why some guys sell credence for 0,5$? They are probably very sorry now  Grin
Activity: 55
When can we expect new web site to go online?
Late Nov/Early Dec
When can we expect new web site to go online?
Activity: 85
postoken
in to night , Price up 5 usd , wait  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: