Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 69. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
how long does it takes for deposit btc to mercatox??? not a single confirmation and already 45 minutess...

Depends on your tx fee and the bitcoin network, pretty simple, use www.confirmtx.com to speed things up.

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
how long does it takes for deposit btc to mercatox??? not a single confirmation and already 45 minutess...

Depends on your tx fee and the bitcoin network, pretty simple, use www.confirmtx.com to speed things up.
Activity: 36
Activity: 21
@Arbyzzz

There is no need for big bold wording to get your point across, you understand what a free-market is right ?

Users will sell at whatever gains they wish whether it be 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, etc, if that doesn't suit you then you are in the wrong game Cheesy

Obviously.

But some people are FUDders that dump at the slightest hint of a dip, figures.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello Miners,

Update pool http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/
We created 2 daemons, and we lowered the minimum payout from 1 to 0.1 CRDNC for support  miners with little power!

Thank You!

i have 2 gpus, any guide how to mine this coin?

I too need help.  I tried to set up cgminer with sha-256 but I am getting a no hardware found. 

According to an earlier post, this is an asic coin?  Which means GPUs dont help?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
@Arbyzzz

There is no need for big bold wording to get your point across, you understand what a free-market is right ?

Users will sell at whatever gains they wish whether it be 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, etc, if that doesn't suit you then you are in the wrong game Cheesy

Activity: 25
CRDNC now at #229 on CMC, we need to go 4x to reach top100, the first page. Let's do it guys!
Now we're at #175, choo choooo!

I will sell at $100 coz i only have a small amt of crdnc and im willing to wait til the day comes! lol
Activity: 56
CRDNC now at #229 on CMC, we need to go 4x to reach top100, the first page. Let's do it guys!
Now we're at #175, choo choooo!
Activity: 17
Hi, I'm just new here and found this coin interesting. Too bad, I wasn't able to participate with the ICO since this is the first time I saw it. I read that there is a lending platform, is it already operating? If not, any ETA? I'm willing to invest on it. Also, can someone help me to use this: http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/ for mining? We need an instruction on how to mine and join on the pool. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Chan2x best thing to do is go to mercatox exchange and get yourself some credence coins before the price shoots up even higher mate.
the coin will be listed on coinexchange soon and demand will increase.
Strong credence community presence on Mercatox chat too
Activity: 14
Hi, I'm just new here and found this coin interesting. Too bad, I wasn't able to participate with the ICO since this is the first time I saw it. I read that there is a lending platform, is it already operating? If not, any ETA? I'm willing to invest on it. Also, can someone help me to use this: http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/ for mining? We need an instruction on how to mine and join on the pool. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Activity: 22
Hello Miners,

We created 2 daemons, and we lowered the minimum payout from 1 to 0.1 CRDNC for support  miners with little power!

Thank You!

i have 2 gpus, any guide how to mine this coin?
Activity: 27
Hi All, thanks for the positive comments, things starting to come together and looking good.

No further updates at this stage but again we want to thank you for getting behind Credence Coin.  

We are working long hours behind the scenes to get everything ready to go.  

And a big thanks to Mercatox for being the first to list us, we think they owe us a beer now though.   Cheesy

Great, you guys are so great, you're going in a separate way, so now people are getting more credence, I see the future of the coin will be $ 10, $ 20, just in This week, it will reach $ 50 when the loan platform opens, thank you
Repost this so everyone can be reminded of our mission:

Don't you understand?

WE ARE THE BASE.
WE DECIDE THE PRICE.

DONT BE THE FUCKING IMBECILE THAT SELLS AT LIKE $10, ONLY SELL AT $30+

DONT PANIC BECAUSE THE COIN DIPS LIKE 5 OR 3 DOLLARS, WAIT, BE PATIENT. PUT YOUR SELL ORDERS at ATLEAST $30.
IF YOU SELL YOUR FUCKING COINS FOR LESS THAN 30 DOLLARS YOU ARE LITERALLY DELAYING THE MOON AND WASTING THE COIN'S POTENTIAL FOR EVERYONE.
DONT BE A IDIOT AND START FUDDING BECAUSE IT DIPS 1%, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE! NEVER SELL ANYWHERE UNDER 30 DOLLARS, TOGETHER, WE CAN MAKE SO MUCH! I LOVE CREDENCE COIN! LETS DO THIS! HURRAH!!!

UPDATE: COIN IS REACHING THE $5 MARK, LETS GO BOYS AND GALS! THE LENDING PLATFORM ISNT EVEN UP EITHER LOLOLOL
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hello Miners,

Thank You!
Activity: 55
Hi All, thanks for the positive comments, things starting to come together and looking good.

No further updates at this stage but again we want to thank you for getting behind Credence Coin.  

And a big thanks to Mercatox for being the first to list us, we think they owe us a beer now though.   Cheesy

Keep up the good work Credence Coin! 
btw, here is a video talking about how Credence is doing so far: https://youtu.be/tMQ1azHn9yI
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Credence will be in top 100 on coinmarketcap in a week!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Credence coin now still solid no. 1 top gainers in coinmarketcap. now trading at $3 each. it has also topped the exchange's biggest volume. and by that fudders wanna fud in the trollbox for they want credence to dip and buy back at cheap price. dont believe in those fuds. by my assessment standards, credence is like bitconnect but better.

with blockchain already running in credence coin, they cant stop us.

easy $10 dollars by this week. $80 dollars by the end of the month. and $125 by christmas!
Activity: 56
when is the website will be finish and lending started?
Before Christmas hopefully
Pages:
Jump to: