Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 5. (Read 482461 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
It is interesting to know why the developers abandoned this project?

Probably because 2017 is long over  Cheesy The project did not pass the test of strength. It will take time and this coin can be removed from the only exchange on which it is being traded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

we not sure about that.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
can US citizens participate. What is price ($) per token at public sales. What is total token supply. When does public sale start?
Your not a citizen.... you are a civilian.  Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
project is DEAD right ?

im not sure.

in discord team say they working on it.

Even if the team suddenly appears with good news, it will be very difficult to climb from the bottom, to which the crds fell ...
project is DEAD right ?

im not sure.

in discord team say they working on it.
Activity: 89
project is DEAD right ?
price in CB very low if who think this project is good it time to buy now
the project is good and has many advantages over other projects but the only person who cares is Matt being on Discord all this time. The rest of them who knows where are. Maybe bull market will bring them back.  Cheesy

yeah we need bull market i hope bull come back in this Q4
Activity: 19
the project is good and has many advantages over other projects but the only person who cares is Matt being on Discord all this time. The rest of them who knows where are. Maybe bull market will bring them back.  Cheesy
Activity: 38
mining process looked really clean, wishing i had gotten on it earlier
I bought MN for 2000$ at one point. bought some again recently. If the price for MN now is 14$ then it has nowhere to fall really. can't lose much now anyway.
News are on social media, not much is posted here. Credits are very cheap at the moment.

Is there any progress in development? What new are you talking about exactly? I don't think there is much going on with CRDS right now, but would love to hear anything from dev.

Hopefully the project won't die. I've mined a lot of CRDS and still hold them, never sold... Tracking how things are going in Discord.

it hard to tell CRDS price will grow in future or not

not see dev active long time and low volume in exchange

I'm holding , up or down. they are worth more to me when hodling rather than a few hundred dollars if sold.
Activity: 42
News are on social media, not much is posted here. Credits are very cheap at the moment.

Is there any progress in development? What new are you talking about exactly? I don't think there is much going on with CRDS right now, but would love to hear anything from dev.

Hopefully the project won't die. I've mined a lot of CRDS and still hold them, never sold... Tracking how things are going in Discord.

it hard to tell CRDS price will grow in future or not

not see dev active long time and low volume in exchange
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Is there any progress in development? What news are you talking about exactly? I don't think there is much going on with CRDS right now, but would love to hear anything from dev.
Funny stuff this cryptospace. When everything falls they almost all dissapear except few. When it goes up then suddenly they stick out their heads. Let`s see what will happen to CRDS.

in discord,twitter or facebook?
have any news?

Pages:
Jump to: