Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 100. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
These are the rewards. Could someone quote me please so the image shows up Smiley

I will get this added to the OP tomorrow.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
These are the rewards. Could someone quote me please so the image shows up Smiley

I will get this added to the OP tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/yU9tJrO.png
Yes, I dont lnow much about dnycoin but nice to see it will be the gpu resistant... and where is the invitation link to slack?

Click the image in the original post in this thread, it takes you to the website, from there you have links to Slack, GitHub and Twitter.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
Yes, I dont lnow much about dnycoin but nice to see it will be the gpu resistant... and where is the invitation link to slack?
it reminds me to strat, the blue sky and curved

feel something big are coming !! extremely worth to follow. need to know more about Argon2D, is it never been implemented to any currency before?

We chose Argon2D because its CPU-only mineable and GPU resistant. It has been implemented only in Dynamic coin (DYN) but this coin comes with a horrendous premine.

Interesting project and I will give a look and I will mine some next 16th of june

Waiting for bounties  Wink

You must be a wizard because the wallets aren't released until the 17th.

Windows, OSX & Linux binaries will be provided on the 17th of June.

Argon2d CANNOT be ran on Rasp-Pi nor Android devices due to the CPU's in those devices not being supported.

This I believe adds another level of protection against an army of Rasp-Pi miners.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
it reminds me to strat, the blue sky and curved

feel something big are coming !! extremely worth to follow. need to know more about Argon2D, is it never been implemented to any currency before?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Interesting project and I will give a look and I will mine some next 16th of june

Waiting for bounties  Wink
Click the OP and it will take you to the website which leads to Slack.

On the 17th of June 2017 wallets will be released and bounties will be announced at this time.

The rewards over the ~36 year period are mapped out. I will get these added to the OP ASAP Wink

(My account is rather limited at the moment, I can only send 5 PM's per hour and cannot post images. loremipsum could you add [PRE-ANN] please)
any bounty campaign dev ?

The main dev of this project is fl0wd3v. Yes there will be bounties but the details haven't been decided yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Another interesting project to follow.
I was just wondering if maybe the 36 year PoW might be a little bit too much maybe? Also will there be an airdrop?
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Nice project, I reserve the spanish translation if needed
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
reserved
i can do turkish translation if needed
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
any bounty campaign dev ?