Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 99. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Reserve indonesia trandlate if you need

how much total premine dev
and plan open ico selling, open bounty or not, i want reserve indonesian transalation if you need

hey dev
if you need indonesia translate for web
pm me!

Too many translators
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am currently drawing up the bounties.

So far I have:

Block Explorer
Paper Wallet Generator
QRCode Generator
Signature Campaign
Translations of OP
Retweets
Reddit Page with proper styling to match Credits(CRDS) colour/style/branding.

Is there anything else I may of missed or you want to see on the bounty list?
Lets hope this will turn into a valid project.
Too many projects ate very similar and for the most die very fast!
The Dev has a huge job to create and assure the validity of the [Suspicious link removed]d luck and best wishes!

The difference here is that the launch will be smooth, wallets won't need addnode anything, InstantSend and PrivateSend will work, mining will adjust correctly and block timings will be fine. Nothing at launch will go wrong and that will solidify this coin from the off.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Lets hope this will turn into a valid project.
Too many projects ate very similar and for the most die very fast!
The Dev has a huge job to create and assure the validity of the coin.
Good luck and best wishes!
and plan open ico selling, open bounty or not, i want reserve indonesian transalation if you need

the total premine is 0.5% of total supply (475,000) with 25% planning to be used for bounties and such.

there are no plans for an ico Smiley

The 0.5% premined in block 1 which is 475000CRDS, of which I am taking 50% for creation of the currency and to cover my costs during the time spent on this project as developer.

The other 50% are for bounties which will be outlines shortly.

It is not a huge amount whatsoever, the amount of coins I will hold will be overshadowed by others on the network within no time at all.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Graphs look good to explain the supply outline and total supply to reach in 36 years is another plus point. I will interested to know more about the usage of pre-mine coins. I read that 25% will be allocated for bounties but what about 75% that is the matter where and how that will be used. It is huge amount let's see how things advance in coming days.
Activity: 26
Thats a long time

the goal is to have something that sustains itself over a lifetime, not just a few years
Activity: 11
I can provide a Dutch translation, did the need for it ever pop-up. Anyways, nice project Smiley Will keep an eye out on this one
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Please reserving Russian translation
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Thats a long time
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sound nice. I've never good at mining before but recently I'm interested in almost of pure POW algorithm project. So I wonder if there some of premined coins for bounty?
There are coins reserved for bounties Smiley
Please reserving Vietnamese translation for me if need be
Sound nice. I've never good at mining before but recently I'm interested in almost of pure POW algorithm project. So I wonder if there some of premined coins for bounty?
There are coins reserved for bounties Smiley

the total premine is 0.5% of total supply (475,000) with 25% planning to be used for bounties and such.

there are no plans for an ico Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Reserve indonesia trandlate if you need
To join Slack simply either click the big image in the OP(anywhere) and it will take you to the website(https://credits-crds.org) where you can click the 'Join the conversation' link and then enter your email to be sent an invite to the Credits Slack channel Cheesy

You can as a member of Slack invite new users to the channel Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
This outlines the Credits(CRDS) Supply Creation

http://i.imgur.com/zV0FDTi.png
Pages:
Jump to: