Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 41. (Read 482485 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
thanks for updating the list(airdrop) again!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
newbie here. started mining yesterday and i got about 20 CRDS. kudos to the dev team.
Hey Cynxian, at what hashrates are you mining?

15k h/s

but that is two days back. now i haven't got any reward. almost 24hours now.
Activity: 28
What do you mean half loaded?

There are 32 physical cores with hepretrading, 64 virtual cores. I'm launching coin production on 62 processors, the total processor load is 96%. After a while, 5-8 hours the total CPU usage drops to 50%.
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
good [Suspicious link removed]d project
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Tell me why at the extraction of coins on 32 cores after a while only half is loaded? Version of the wallet 1.1.1.

What do you mean half loaded?

Credits Airdrop

We are announcing a Credits (CRDS) airdrop! A maximum of 200 users will be accepted for this airdrop. Each application will be reviewed individually and each user that is accepted will be given 250 CRDS.

You need to
1) Join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
2) Download the Credits wallet: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
3) Create a CRDS address
4) Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/8aNjRCiyi3u9Um2E3

Not all applications will be accepted. Users with the following have increased probability of acceptance:

1) Being active on Bitcointalk
2) Being involved with masternode coins
3) Being involved with mining

I published the updated airdrop list in Discord. We now have 110 people for the airdrop. 90 more applications will be accepted.
Activity: 28
Tell me why at the extraction of coins on 32 cores after a while only half is loaded? Version of the wallet 1.1.1.
How many active Masternodes are out there atm?
Any infos about a ROI at this rewardlevel?

Masternode Block Reward: 1 CRDS
CRDS per day for 1 MN: 2.9476
BTC per day for 1 MN: 0.00008852

USD per day for 1 MN: 0.9565
USD per month for 1 MN: 28.6952
USD per annum for 1 MN: 349.1254

ROI: 21.52%

In total there are 220 masternodes.

Is anybody still working on a pool? I don't mind lending my hashes to the network(solo mining) but it's taking me forever to find any blocks(no offense)
I'm working on it. I'm very busy at the day job, so it's taking longer than I thought

It looks like the cpuminer won't work with Credits, it won't solve any blocks. Can you come to Discord?
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
How many active Masternodes are out there atm?
Any infos about a ROI at this rewardlevel?
Activity: 83
Are there plans to launch independent miners and pools?
Activity: 29
newbie here. started mining yesterday and i got about 20 CRDS. kudos to the dev team.
Hey Cynxian, at what hashrates are you mining?
Activity: 6
Hi
I installed the wallet, but I did not need a passphrase when installing (ubuntu, credits-qt). Now, i trying unlock wallet, but i must type passphrase... where i may set this passphrase or see?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Good luck in the launch, I like Argon2d and I hope in Argon2d go to the moon!!
Hello. How mine CRDS???

DL CRDS client. wait for sync to finish. go to console and type:
setgenerate true -1 (if all cpu/threads)
otherwise
setgenerate true

getmininginfo (check mining stat)

Thank you. Mine all day and no result....

~675CRDS are mined per day. So you can calculate the daily reward by the formula (675 * block reward * n)/(totalnetworkhashrate), where n = your hashrate.
i find core i 3 hasvel, but on oficial site i see , that wallet for this cpu only linux, mac. I can not mining wit windows wallet? Or can mining with OPT CPU miner?

You can mine with windows 64bit as well.

coinsmarkets.com is the only exchange where CRDS is listed at the moment?

Its trading on CryptoBridge:
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRDS_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
coinsmarkets.com is the only exchange where CRDS is listed at the moment?
Activity: 31
Hello. How mine CRDS???

otherwise
setgenerate true

~675CRDS are mined per day. So you can calculate the daily reward by the formula (675 * block reward * n)/(totalnetworkhashrate), where n = your hashrate.
i find core i 3 hasvel, but on oficial site i see , that wallet for this cpu only linux, mac. I can not mining wit windows wallet? Or can mining with OPT CPU miner?
Hello. How mine CRDS???

otherwise
setgenerate true

Things are looking good for this crypto... One question though... will the airdrop list be updated daily? Or only again when it's finished? Just curious.

It was updated yesterday and posted on Discord. I will update it again tomorrow. Right now, 105 users have been accepted.

Credits Airdrop

We are announcing a Credits (CRDS) airdrop! A maximum of 200 users will be accepted for this airdrop. Each application will be reviewed individually and each user that is accepted will be given 250 CRDS.

You need to
1) Join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
2) Download the Credits wallet: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
3) Create a CRDS address
4) Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/8aNjRCiyi3u9Um2E3

Not all applications will be accepted. Users with the following have increased probability of acceptance:

1) Being active on Bitcointalk
2) Being involved with masternode coins
3) Being involved with mining
Activity: 222
Welcome to MY world!
Things are looking good for this crypto... One question though... will the airdrop list be updated daily? Or only again when it's finished? Just curious.
Activity: 31
Hello. How mine CRDS???

otherwise
setgenerate true

Activity: 257
A brilliant roadmap with a huge incentive bounties. I wonder how to mine with CPU-only, any special requirements for configuration including memory, disk drives, keyboard, video card, and generally add-on hardware. And where I can figure out my profit daily?
Pages:
Jump to: