Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 45. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Credits Airdrop

We are announcing a Credits (CRDS) airdrop! A maximum of 200 users will be accepted for this airdrop. Each application will be reviewed individually and each user that is accepted will be given 250 CRDS.

You need to
1) Join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
2) Download the Credits wallet: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
3) Create a CRDS address
4) Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/8aNjRCiyi3u9Um2E3

Not all applications will be accepted. Users with the following have increased probability of acceptance:

1) Being active on Bitcointalk
2) Being involved with masternode coins
3) Being involved with mining

58 people are accepted. There are still many places left.

The list has been published on our discord channel.

Well as I can't find that list on discord to verify and as I didn't get any to my wallet it seems my application wasn't accepted.

Anyway, nice to see CRDS on 'our' CryptoBridge DEX
 Cool

Yadaminer, I just checked the list and you were accepted in the airdrop. They need more people to sign up before they complete it, which is 200 people.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Credits Airdrop

We are announcing a Credits (CRDS) airdrop! A maximum of 200 users will be accepted for this airdrop. Each application will be reviewed individually and each user that is accepted will be given 250 CRDS.

You need to
1) Join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Hq7dKhh
2) Download the Credits wallet: https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
3) Create a CRDS address
4) Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/8aNjRCiyi3u9Um2E3

Not all applications will be accepted. Users with the following have increased probability of acceptance:

1) Being active on Bitcointalk
2) Being involved with masternode coins
3) Being involved with mining

58 people are accepted. There are still many places left.

The list has been published on our discord channel.

Well as I can't find that list on discord to verify and as I didn't get any to my wallet it seems my application wasn't accepted.

Anyway, nice to see CRDS on 'our' CryptoBridge DEX
 Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is it possible to mine with ARM processors?
Activity: 1
Hi,
I want to join the airdrop but was not active on bitcointalk before. But I want to start mining right now and thinking about a masternode.
Is this enaugh to participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
We are now listed in CryptoBridge exchange! Just announced: https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/955042460023099392
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
just downloaded the walllet checked website every thing looking great .. going to invest some in it
Activity: 31
Just downloaded the wallet today after seeing it on cryptobridge exchange.
I could be running a Masternode for 36 years with this project before I die.
I’ll be 76 by then and maybe dead by 77. Works for me; 1 year retirement.
Activity: 21
Is there a wallet for linux/ubuntu? I'll be switching to ubuntu as my main os because of the "faster" mining speeds/programs - there's more to life than just gaming!  Cheesy

here you go.
https://github.com/CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.1.1.0
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Welcome to MY world!
What's this? It looks like CRDS is on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org (a decentralized exchange) not sure what that means... but at least it's an exchange!
Activity: 3
to start mining just write

setgenerate true x

in wallet debug console where x is thread numbers

then you can check your hashrate with command

getmininginfo
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Wow,the team of CRDS really did a great job!
I didn't pay attention on the CRDS for serveral months,when I
came back now,their job really shocks me!
The community is becoming stronger and stronger,I found more
fans of CRDS on the btt.
They never give up and just keep going!
The team guys really deserve my admire!
Best wish for the team and CRDS!!

Definitely they really did an amazing job so far and they just keep on working hard and keep on moving this project forward, they have come so far ever since they posted this thread, they have achieve quite a lot of things just recently and they never failed to give back to the community, now their offering an aridrop which is a really great promotional tool and a really great way to get the word out to the public. Exactly the community is getting bigger every single day, it's like right now more and more people are discovering the advantages of using credts and how beneficial credits is to the community. The dev team's spirit is what really help this project reach the success that it has now, the dev team just never got tired to keep working on the development of this project and keep on pushing this project until it reaches the success that it deserves. They all deserve our admiration, I just hope they never stop grinding though, I'm pretty sure this project will come a long way.
Hi,friend!I can't agree more with what u said!
And one more question,are u mining CRDS coin??
I tried the tutorials from previous posts,but I failed....
Welcome to MY world!
Is there a wallet for linux/ubuntu? I'll be switching to ubuntu as my main os because of the "faster" mining speeds/programs - there's more to life than just gaming!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
fans of CRDS on the btt.

Definitely they really did an amazing job so far and they just keep on working hard and keep on moving this project forward, they have come so far ever since they posted this thread, they have achieve quite a lot of things just recently and they never failed to give back to the community, now their offering an aridrop which is a really great promotional tool and a really great way to get the word out to the public. Exactly the community is getting bigger every single day, it's like right now more and more people are discovering the advantages of using credts and how beneficial credits is to the community. The dev team's spirit is what really help this project reach the success that it has now, the dev team just never got tired to keep working on the development of this project and keep on pushing this project until it reaches the success that it deserves. They all deserve our admiration, I just hope they never stop grinding though, I'm pretty sure this project will come a long way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
fans of CRDS on the btt.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
mining!
This coin is going to reach the moon as soon as get to be in 2 exchanges and coinmarketcap!
Activity: 4
Been mining this coin at 200kh for about 2 weeks and made 2000 coins. It's working great so far. Hope to be part of the airdrop as well. Cool project.
Welcome to MY world!
I had to shut down my pc last night due to lightning  Shocked So I couldn't mine  Shocked Shocked I hope this doesn't disqualify me from the airdrop...
Fear not my pc is up and running again, and mining (with the client/wallet's built-in miner) as I type  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hey guys.
Saw the airdrop info and end up here in the thread. Got a question about exchanges - do you plan to get listed on some other ones except coinsmarket? CRDS has zero volume there, last trade was over two weeks ago.

Yes we will be listed in another exchange soon. Can’t say which one until we are listed.
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
I did not find a Russian tread on BCT. Russian-speaking crypto community is very active and could do much to develop and popularize the project. I can make a translation if you if you do not mind.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hey guys.
Saw the airdrop info and end up here in the thread. Got a question about exchanges - do you plan to get listed on some other ones except coinsmarket? CRDS has zero volume there, last trade was over two weeks ago.
Coinsmarkets have been down for the past 2 weeks so that's why there is no volume, they should have the site back up soon,
The team are also working hard on getting listed on other exchanges so I'd say it's only a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: