Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 69. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hi , will my current coins in wallet still be valid after this upcoming fork or do they need to be swapped or anything to update them?

Cheers
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
So this coin is basically a copy of the Dynamic coin. Any new features in pipeline
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Maybe someone has some information what's next with this project?

mrankin has been actively involved. We are waiting for Dynamic to fix the code (difficulty retargeting algorithm) and once that is done, we will apply it to CRDS and probably do a hard fork. You can join our slack for more info.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Maybe someone has some information what's next with this project?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
what's the official website for this project
Hi guys, I just installed the Windows wallet and it does not sync at all - progress stuck at 0.00%. Any suggestions? Thanks
wait, or read the forum for .conf, addnode= xx.xxx.x..x   Grin

Thanks for the advice. I tried with addnode but doesn't seem to work. It also says "Connecting to peers..". It seems I can't connect, there's no peer and no network activity - zero Bytes received and zero sent.

[EDIT] managed to add a node from console. Many thanks again  Cheesy
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Hi guys, I just installed the Windows wallet and it does not sync at all - progress stuck at 0.00%. Any suggestions? Thanks
wait, or read the forum for .conf, addnode= xx.xxx.x..x   Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Glad I held onto my credits after all the mess with the difficulty. Hopefully everything gets resolved and the coin can carry on.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Thanks for the support shown, I appreciate it. Time will tell with regards to the premined CRDS. We are still waiting on DYN to fix their own code before we make the required changes to Credits. ETA for a code update is still a couple of weeks away at this stage.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
I second Cloudpost. Kudos to mrankin, and I'd support Andrew2k transferring the premine to him.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Andrew2k still hold the big part of the premine. I've sent him a PM with a request to send his preming to a trusted escrow from forum, so we can continue development.

Here's his profile link. Please PM him with a request to move the premine if you plan to support Credits.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/andrew2k-932405

I'm still mining and holding Credits, I'm sure the code will be fixed in near future. Big thanks to Mrankin, he's spending a lot of his time and even money to support credits.

If you want to know all the latest news, please join Credits' slack channel!
Activity: 151
Ok still following this credits coin. Shame original DEV took and ran off with 6000 but maybe strong community can pull together and get this off the ground again...
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
The project is alive. We are expecting be update the code to fix the known issues within the next 4 weeks or so.
Activity: 527
So after all , this a live or dead project?

Thanks

Activity: 1106
www.bitcoin.org
New explorer up and running!  Donations welcome Smiley CLQmJLHQhwdHDMPqCDaDGV33HmqEWGoCRp

got blocked by my malware malicious website ?

can you tell me which tool you use? and a screen would be nice
Malware bytes, never happenned with other blockexplorers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
New explorer up and running!  Donations welcome Smiley CLQmJLHQhwdHDMPqCDaDGV33HmqEWGoCRp

can you tell me which tool you use? and a screen would be nice
Activity: 1106
www.bitcoin.org
New explorer up and running!  Donations welcome Smiley CLQmJLHQhwdHDMPqCDaDGV33HmqEWGoCRp

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Pages:
Jump to: