Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 70. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
@Everyone. Credits is in wait and watch mode since Credits is a fork of Dynamic Coin (Dynamic is undergoing a change in their code) which also had the same problem which Credits faced. Abt exchanges listing, we can contribute to the address forwarded by mrankin who is taking the lead in reviving the coin.

Donate any amount you like or buy coins from mrankin so that Crds can be listed in an exchange. And yay, we need miners.

mrankin
[12:52 PM]
yes indeed we do, thanks. I'll also be donating any proceeds I make from sale of CRDS to the 1CCgVq4316SBG3VYMDRzcWT9xh2c5bfdaQ address that has the current BTC raised (0.05BTC)
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I'm still curious about this project, the concept that I read is very good, the coin will run out for 36 years and I'm sure if this project is right it will be very interesting.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
is the algo fixed already ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I don't understand, 2 weeks ago crds was canceled due the internal issue, but now everyone talking about the exchange, there are relaunch or something i miss?Huh

mining works, masternode works, chains works, is there issue?  Grin
maybe yes maybe no. please answer this in 3 letters or 2. Does Credits will be tradable on exchange soon ?

No relaunch. The coin never died, it's just barely alive.
The original dev has abandoned, but someone else picked up and is making an effort to keep it around and bring it to exchanges

well, that was a good thing to appreciate. okay I'll try to get some to partake in supporting crds
It seems to me that the developers themselves need to take a little time, and few will be able to influence. If only spread the word about the project and in the coin as a whole.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
https://crds.co/blockexplorer.php is working again. Sorry I occasionally have to do other work on that server.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
anyone know a working block explorer for CRDS ? the one on www.crds.co is broken.

Hmm. It's working.
Number of blocks is the same in my wallet
www.bitcoin.org
anyone know a working block explorer for CRDS ? the one on www.crds.co is broken.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I don't understand, 2 weeks ago crds was canceled due the internal issue, but now everyone talking about the exchange, there are relaunch or something i miss?Huh

maybe yes maybe no. please answer this in 3 letters or 2. Does Credits will be tradable on exchange soon ?

The original dev has abandoned, but someone else picked up and is making an effort to keep it around and bring it to exchanges

well, that was a good thing to appreciate. okay I'll try to get some to partake in supporting crds
Activity: 409

Activity: 480

www.bitcoin.org
any news which exchange will add it ?
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Very interesting project, seems as though there's a good following and clear direction from the devs. I'll throw some hash in to support. Keep it up!
Activity: 527
Hi there , CRDS has been relaunched or its the same chain from begining ?

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
if there is any one want to buy crds for setting up master nodes pm me, i have around 3k crds
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
Hallo.
how to recieve my tokens on https://www.myetherwallet.com

Goblok !!!! its not token made on top on eth blockchain, it has its blockchain..read before you post some words
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Activity: 409
Maybe there is more luck to get on small exchanges like coinexchange.io, tradesatoshi.com and c-cex.

They're probably not so crowded like the big ones (bittrex, cryptopia etc.), but they more likely accept the coinadd.

Have contacted www.coinexchange.io to see if they will consider adding it. Doesn't really matter what exchange it's on. Have got everything we need in place for now so will keep you all updated on progress.

What about nova vote?
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Maybe there is more luck to get on small exchanges like coinexchange.io, tradesatoshi.com and c-cex.

They're probably not so crowded like the big ones (bittrex, cryptopia etc.), but they more likely accept the coinadd.

Have contacted www.coinexchange.io to see if they will consider adding it. Doesn't really matter what exchange it's on. Have got everything we need in place for now so will keep you all updated on progress.
Pages:
Jump to: