Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 84. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
请创建官方游泳池第一!!!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Looking to buy 500 CRDS for 0.0751 BTC
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Please Create an Official Pool FIRST !!!!!
Activity: 57
I'm having some weird issues with the wallet software  Huh
I have an Intel I7 6700K and for Monero for instance I get 300 H/s with 4 cores with the CPU at 50% usage and 45º C. For Credits, with 4 cores (setgenerate true 4) I get 20 kH/s with average 50% usage but like 75º C temps and I tryed using all 8 cores and my procesor reached 90º!!
Anyone having the same problems?
Activity: 28
I am selling Credits at $1 per CRDS, this is limited to 1BTC worth per person and done via Slack as I do not monitor PM's here frequently.

This is aimed towards those that are mining and got hashrates below 10000, cannot mine for whatever reason or those that simply want to get Masternodes setup.

So far 2 users have purchased around $1500 worth of CRDS with another selling Ripple for BTC to gain CRDS.

With the difficulty where it is, and cost to mine, the price of Credits should be entering Bittrex at $1 base price moving to $6 per coin by December.

People should not sell for less than $1 and each month leading up to December, the price should be pushed and sell walls risen to enforce this.

Credits(CRDS) is hard to mine, difficult to attain and a great return on investment once locked into Masternodes, don't miss out.

Connect to Slack via the website - https://crds.io

Currently there are 7 Masternodes ENABLED on the network and a lot more coming.......
Activity: 28
It is very difficult to get an block. What we can expect from the price? Considering that reward is 10 per block and this is cpu mining..
Better add button start mining instead using console, this is more user friendly, in the next version of wallet.

I'll take a look, talk of a mining tab has been spoken about in Slack. If we have a start mining button, we need a number of threads to use selector too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
wtb 50 @ 0.001. anyone interested to sell, please pm me.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500

And I didn't understand reward model for running a masternode, please explain. You get 1 Credit every 10 blocks? If so profitability is very high for running masternodes, but most likely it works the other way...

1 Credit every block for masternodes
Activity: 742
Great launch, I'm mining almost from the start!

To all who think mining is unfair. I'm mining with 8 high end xeon cpus (including 14 core 2683 v3 - 58k hashes) and I get some blocks but not much. Mining is always random, there is no guaranteed reward.

And I didn't understand reward model for running a masternode, please explain. You get 1 Credit every 10 blocks? If so profitability is very high for running masternodes, but most likely it works the other way...
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
Need pool
Big rental mining rigs makes solomining useless.
about 3 hours without any block. 8xXeon 3.1. 20000 Hs
It's not funny and i don't want waste my time and energy.

yeah not funny. 8 hrs without any block
wtb 500 @ 0.0001 btc
Do you think that this is very low price? CPU is the only way for mining, and already this has very nice hashrate.
I would like to buy as well for masternode setup. anyone wants to sell pm me. definitely not crazy price.
How many coins are needed for mastrenods?
what are the benefits to setup a masternode? thx
This is also my question how much you can get from one node? So far i see this project getting a lot of attentions.

500 cdts needed for masternode. the rewards are shown in the first page @ op
Activity: 322
Need pool
Big rental mining rigs makes solomining useless.
about 3 hours without any block. 8xXeon 3.1. 20000 Hs
It's not funny and i don't want waste my time and energy.
Activity: 168
Stuck on block 965 for almost an hour. We get stuck constantly. Dev needs to get it sorted. Just too much going on at once I assume.

EDIT - Speak of the devil it just moved now
Activity: 560
wtb 500 @ 0.0001 btc
Do you think that this is very low price? CPU is the only way for mining, and already this has very nice hashrate.
I would like to buy as well for masternode setup. anyone wants to sell pm me. definitely not crazy price.
How many coins are needed for mastrenods?
what are the benefits to setup a masternode? thx
This is also my question how much you can get from one node? So far i see this project getting a lot of attentions.
Activity: 9
Same, night all, enjoy Credits(CRDS), mining and I want to see lots of Masternodes Cheesy

Only 500CRDS per Masternode.

http://crds.io/documents/masternode-setup.pdf

what are the benefits to setup a masternode?

thx
Activity: 685
wtb 500 @ 0.0001 btc
Activity: 168
What is the current price?
Just launched. No exchange yet so no determined value.
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
8'hours summary. No more getting a block for the last 5 hours. got 5 block in the first 3 hours. I an sure someone is minting every now and then.

No shit. Top 2 addresses own 90% of all CRDS.

That is the premine already discussed. Half is for bounty and half is for dev rewards. And besides the community already agreed on the premine long before the coin was launch

Ah, I see, thanks for that.
Pages:
Jump to: