Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 81. (Read 482497 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I have 2 computers, can I use same wallet.dat for both computers and mine from two PCs in the same time with one wallet.dat?

Technically speaking, yes, you can do that but only until they run out of next keys from keypool. Then they'll diverge. You can increase keypool before copying wallet to make this effect last longer.
This however is NOT recommended because eventually this will happen and relying on such setup is dangerous. If they diverge and you lose one of them, you will NOT be able to restore funds from addresses which were not in original keypool without recent backup of the one you lost.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
I have 2 computers, can I use same wallet.dat for both computers and mine from two PCs in the same time with one wallet.dat?
legendary
Activity: 966
can someone please create a couple of address and their private keys and send me it per pm, i am creating the paper wallet and it is needed (and my avast is deleting credits every time i try to open)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello. Where can you see what speed the processor digs? thanks

Just enter the getmininginfo on the console
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
the pool is hotbed of bot networks
there you will get even less
At least you get your share for mining,You cannot compare pools and solo mining when hashrate is high. Pool is needed!

I'm having some weird issues with the wallet software  Huh
I have an Intel I7 6700K and for Monero for instance I get 300 H/s with 4 cores with the CPU at 50% usage and 45º C. For Credits, with 4 cores (setgenerate true 4) I get 20 kH/s with average 50% usage but like 75º C temps and I tryed using all 8 cores and my procesor reached 90º!!
Anyone having the same problems?

No one else having problems?
No my temperature doesn't go over 75º C in full capacity, you probably have some other problems check your diagnostic in idle mode.
Activity: 31
Hello. Where can you see what speed the processor digs? thanks
Activity: 57
I'm having some weird issues with the wallet software  Huh
I have an Intel I7 6700K and for Monero for instance I get 300 H/s with 4 cores with the CPU at 50% usage and 45º C. For Credits, with 4 cores (setgenerate true 4) I get 20 kH/s with average 50% usage but like 75º C temps and I tryed using all 8 cores and my procesor reached 90º!!
Anyone having the same problems?

No one else having problems?
legendary
Activity: 1027
anyone working on POOL ?

this is getting very hard to mine.
anyone working on POOL ?

the pool is hotbed of bot networks
there you will get even less
Activity: 28
anyone working on POOL ?

Yes I believe at least 2 or 3 people are working on seperate pools to distribute the hash power.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
anyone working on POOL ?

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Unable to start the masternode, the status says "Not capable Masternode: Masternode not in Masternode list" when I click "start alias" from the controller wallet.

Go to Debug, In the information section, check the debug file. Do u you see any thing at the last line that says IPv4 not supported
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
is there any miner i can use for argon2d ? Im using windows 7 with intel inside core 2 duo
Unable to start the masternode, the status says "Not capable Masternode: Masternode not in Masternode list" when I click "start alias" from the controller wallet.

Come to Slack for assitance via the website https://crds.io
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Someone within the community who has an enchaned bittrex account and is public to a degree, needs to approach them to fill their needed coin request forms for the process to start.

If anyone is willing, message loremipsum or andrew2k.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
When we can expect pool? It is pointless to solo mine now, we need pool hashrate is already very good. Can someone contact Ocminer?
Activity: 742

Thanks for the updated guide!

Is there bittrex listing ETA? I guess you're discussing it with the stuff right now?
Activity: 742

Incorrect.

Blocks per Month/Number of Masternodes = ~Masternode Reward Payments per Month

ie. ~20,559.375 Blocks per Month/1000 Masternodes = ~20.559375 Payments of 1CRDS

The Masternode getting payment, gets the whole reward.

Payments are done by rank, rank rotates and is calculated by time online and other varied factors, Google "How are Dash Masternodes Ranked?".

In the Credits(CRDS) wallet, open console, type "masternode winners", you will then see the Masternodes that are due to get payments in the upcoming blocks.

As time goes on, the Masternode network will increase, payments will become less frequent, because of this, Masternode rewards increase over the 36 years of mapped rewards to ensure a return on investment and continued incentive to be a Masternode operator.

Thanks for clear explanation! I'm a bit new to the masternodes concept but I'll learn more, interesting idea.
I'll keep on mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Can anyone update situation with current hashrate, or post here instructions what commands should i write in console for this to see.

http://crdsexplorer.party/
Can anyone update situation with current hashrate, or post here instructions what commands should i write in console for this to see.

http://crdsexplorer.party/

getmininginfo

{

"blocks": 1108,

"currentblocksize": 6985,

"currentblocktx": 8,

"difficulty": 0.3063757573490912,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 8,

"networkhashps": 2291015.37462919,

"pooledtx": 8,

"testnet": false,