Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 86. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
stopped at block 935 now. same issue again?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Inclusion: Credits(CRDS) does not look to exclude anyone and with that it makes it a lot easier for new users to jump onboard and begin mining straightaway. With no immediate threat of mining pools as there is no Argon2d UNOMP module and no compatible pool with that mining algorithm, we will see some time for pools to become active. Also, DELTA (the difficulty retarget algorithm) protects against Multi/jump mining pools even when pools do become active in the future

This coin is all about ... no pools, no asic, just you and your cpu  Smiley

as for the start, this is true, but the main idea is that this is an extreme powerful and well done algo, with very little already built upon it, its a fresh beginning for tech on this algo. the creation of the first pool will be a great leap to show that people are investing in learning how this algorithm works and to show that people are building upon it

personally i believe when we first have pools, it will be the gold rush era of this coin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Inclusion: Credits(CRDS) does not look to exclude anyone and with that it makes it a lot easier for new users to jump onboard and begin mining straightaway. With no immediate threat of mining pools as there is no Argon2d UNOMP module and no compatible pool with that mining algorithm, we will see some time for pools to become active. Also, DELTA (the difficulty retarget algorithm) protects against Multi/jump mining pools even when pools do become active in the future

This coin is all about ... no pools, no asic, just you and your cpu  Smiley
Activity: 358
If you see this project is very promising. But why lonely?
Let's not follow-up follow-up, who knows the result is not bad
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This coin look good, i only have to suggest to the dev to submit the wallet file to baidu and Macafee to remove the false possitives, it scares people

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/4ccf7296af991030ff609b7a7857a25883131c56f5b02ffb9b0a0709a355ba1f/analysis/

some plan about add to an exchange or open a thread to exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1027
{

"blocks": 908,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.005324488732086774,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 8,

"networkhashps": 274869.9297082228,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 18472

}
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
I have 20 also...

Wonder when they'll hit an exchange???
legendary
Activity: 1027
blocks are generated like crazy
Same, night all, enjoy Credits(CRDS), mining and I want to see lots of Masternodes Cheesy

Only 500CRDS per Masternode.

http://crds.io/documents/masternode-setup.pdf

I would like to run masternode but dont have enough cdts. only have 20 now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Same, night all, enjoy Credits(CRDS), mining and I want to see lots of Masternodes Cheesy

Only 500CRDS per Masternode.

http://crds.io/documents/masternode-setup.pdf
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Guys we are growing like crazy! The network hashrate is 2,802,402 now! Must be over 200 people mining in a few hours  Grin

Im off to sleep - its 4am here!
Activity: 168
Jumped like 60 blocks all of a sudden?

Caterpie69 check the slack. We have the DELTA retargeting algorithm. Difficulty lowered a lot all of a sudden and then increased a lot. That was the problem I think.

Whatever the issue we seem to be good again. No blocks for me yet!
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Can anyone assist with my Masternode setup on CentOS?
 I can't run any of the executable files from the Credits-Linux-x64-v1.0.0.0.tar.gz archive...

Code:
 bin]# creditsd .daemon
-bash: creditsd: command not found
Code:
 bin]# credits-cli
-bash: credits-cli: command not found
The Manual is pretty light on but from what I'm reading I should be able to run those. Where am I going wrong?

EDIT - My VPS is 32-bit, so that's the issue!0
Activity: 452
Hi think theres a problem im currently mining however i just had an incoming transaction tab pop up saying i have 10 crds incoming. However it doesnt show in any of my balances? is this correct nothing in transaction history either?

cheers

Same thing just happened.Does anyone know what this is?(sorry my google translate)

It was most probably an orphan block. It happens sometimes Smiley
Mercy!
Activity: 151
Hi think theres a problem im currently mining however i just had an incoming transaction tab pop up saying i have 10 crds incoming. However it doesnt show in any of my balances? is this correct nothing in transaction history either?

cheers

Same thing just happened.Does anyone know what this is?(sorry my google translate)

Ah makes sense forgot about those lol ill keep an eye incase anything else amiss

thank you for reply
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

cheers

Activity: 168
Jumped like 60 blocks all of a sudden?
Activity: 452

cheers

{

"blocks": 219,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.001141850779904904,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 8,

"networkhashps": 1010080.027704832,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 18363

}

so why the difficulty jumps? but I started to find blocks))) 2 blocks

same thing. found 2 blocks
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
where is the wallet download link?github fail to open.
Pages:
Jump to: