Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 79. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Remember, the bigger pickaxe clears more work, but the small pickaxe sometimes finds a gem Wink

This day next year, the price might jump to $10 due to its scarcity. who knows.
Activity: 168
Merit: 250
EDIT : NM Figured out my issue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Remember, the bigger pickaxe clears more work, but the small pickaxe sometimes finds a gem Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Found 1 block today. Total of 7 block from the launch. Not bad i guess. Wink
Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
how much price 1 CRDS=???

Currently the price is trading privately at arounf 1$ USD on our slack channel Smiley
when it add on any exchanger.?
Activity: 26

Currently the price is trading privately at around 1$ USD on our slack channel Smiley
Activity: 612
Merit: 500

Contact the developer. He will sell you some, only if you are making a masternode

Edit. Network spiked to 4.1300 MH/s. Wow Shocked
Activity: 685
Wow.. last night I got the block with a Core 2 Duo.. 4k hash
Nice..
Few minutes ago i got one with 4 cores after more than 20h without luck. It is not impossible but it is very hard to get a block, we urgently need a pool. 11k hash..

Anyone can do the math.. with 4k i should get 1 of every 1000 blocks (net hash / 4k).. Wink
Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
Activity: 347
Activity: 2017
Nice..
Few minutes ago i got one with 4 cores after more than 20h without luck. It is not impossible but it is very hard to get a block, we urgently need a pool. 11k hash..
Activity: 685
Nice..
Activity: 168
I am selling Credits at $1 per CRDS, this is limited to 1BTC worth per person and done via Slack as I do not monitor PM's here frequently.

This is aimed towards those that are mining and got hashrates below 10000, cannot mine for whatever reason or those that simply want to get Masternodes setup.

With the difficulty where it is, and cost to mine, the price of Credits should be entering Bittrex at $1 base price moving to $6 per coin by December.

People should not sell for less than $1 and each month leading up to December the price should be pushed and sell walls risen to enforce this.

Credits(CRDS) is hard to mine, difficult to attain and a great return on investment once locked into Masternodes, don't miss out.

Connect to Slack via the website - https://crds.io

Currently there are 20 21 Masternodes on the network and a lot more coming.......

Im broke. Send me some freebies and ill set up a master :p
Activity: 322
WTS 400 CRDS
0.15BTC
PM
P.S. 15 CRDS bonus for first hour

SOLD
Activity: 304
Is this just a dash fork?

It is a fork of Dynamic(DYN) which is a fork of Dash 12.2, but the difference being Dash is doomed to fail due to Masternodes not yeilding a return on investment over a long period and depreciating incentive.

Credits(CRDS) fixes that with increasing rewards for Masternodes over time and depreciated PoW rewards, this enforces ROI for Masternode operators and increases scarcity and demand of CRDS.

The mining algorithm is also NOT X11. It is Argon2d, far superior and much harder an algo, adding to the intrinsic worth and scarcity of CRDS.

For more info please see https://crds.io and connect to Slack via the same website Wink

Looked interesting.

I will wait until the pool is released.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Anywhere to buy/sell them yet?

currently you can buy and sell them to and from anyone in the slack, honestly suprised about the amount of trading happening Smiley
buy minimum of 500 coins for configuring the masternode 1CRDS=1$
sells developer, if I'm not mistaken
just do not understand why the price in dollars? this is the crypto world)))

"networkhashps": 3724236.356208241,
Activity: 26

currently you can buy and sell them to and from anyone in the slack, honestly suprised about the amount of trading happening Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Mining has been solid, very good results so far. For CIP1 - I am signalling against pool mining Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Guys paper wallet is created, online version is available at: https://bhok.github.io/Credits_Paper_Wallet/index.html, if you want to check the source or download to use in offline mode (more secure) you can do it at: https://github.com/bhok/Credits_Paper_Wallet

wow great job . will check later on
Activity: 28
Also hosted on the official site: https://crds.io/qrcode.html (just needs the styling tidying, but im tired Cry so I am going to sleep now)
Pages:
Jump to: