Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 90. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I have found 1 block so far with an i7 2600 @3.4Ghz - 18k hashespersec
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
How many blocks did you find and with which CPU?

I find 3 block with an E5 2666 v3 @ 2.90GHz
legendary
Activity: 1027
Got my first block  Cool

10 threads on a i7-5930 6-core 3.5Ghz

About 33000 hashes/sec
how much time?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Got my first block  Cool

10 threads on a i7-5930 6-core 3.5Ghz

About 33000 hashes/sec
Mining is either done in the wallet by going to Tools->Debug Console, and entering “setgenerate true ” or going to the credits.conf and adding “gen=1" and “genproclimit=” to it.

setgenerate seems to set the parameters but what is the command to start mining ?

setgenerate true -1

that is the command! it will start mining once you type that

then you can see your hashrate by typing gethashespersec
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
However it is really difficult to mine, despite the difficulty is low!

That is what Argon2d likes to hear.
legendary
However it is really difficult to mine, despite the difficulty is low!
legendary
Mining is either done in the wallet by going to Tools->Debug Console, and entering “setgenerate true ” or going to the credits.conf and adding “gen=1" and “genproclimit=” to it.

setgenerate seems to set the parameters but what is the command to start mining ?

setgenerate true 2 or 6 or 8 or 10...(number of your cores)
Activity: 1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What is the first price on this coin?
Where can buy this coin? on bittrex?
Activity: 72
Ninja launch is appreciated  Grin Good luck with the project everyone!
Activity: 28
I was preparing the release on GitHub for 10PM UTC and without my knowledge, as each binary was uploaded, GitHub just automatically puts it live, without me having to click the 'Update Release' button.

So GitHub just ninja launched us.

https://crds.io for downloading the wallet.

Make sure to use the CPU selection menu and it will then show you the correct wallets for your system.

Enjoy mining and the beginning of Credits(CRDS), even if it was GitHub who launched us Tongue

As you can see in this pic http://i.imgur.com/t9DevQr.png that I posted in Slack to tease the upcoming release, I hadn't hit 'Update Release' yet, so I am really sorry for this happening and will be messaging GitHub to ask that this feature is reviewed.
The wallet & miner have been released just now:
https://github.com/Credits-CRDS/Credits/releases/tag/v1.0.0.0

We are sorry for this. The dev made a mistake, he uploaded the files on GitHub but without hitting 'update', GitHub updated on its own accord. It was announced as we were talking on Slack.

Edit: All binaries are being uploaded as we speak
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev, one question. Will there be a functional pool at the start and a miner separate from the wallet?
legendary
I am already ready!  Cool

We are launching in 10PM UTC! Just refresh the page to update the timer Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Interesting project and I will give a look and I will mine some next 16th of june

Waiting for bounties  Wink

I am also interested in this project and I am looking for another bounty campaign after the SNOM's. Maybe I will choose this one.
Activity: 74
 What is the exact time to mine?Looking forward to CRDS.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
And i suppose wallet for download will be ready on start..Can i join mining with xeon 4 core processor, is it supported?
Why there is no simple countdown timer? This can be little bit confusing.
Wallet will be released exactly on time. And yes you can definitely mine with this CPU!
We have made a section on www.crds.io outlining the different timezones. If you click on "What time is 10PM UTC on June 17th where I live?" it will show you local timezones.
Can you please post link what miner will it be used and some instructions for this algo, i don't have much experience, i suppose and  other members here also would like to know.
Pages:
Jump to: