Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 69. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are users who have identified their interest in the product in the framework of DOF required to purchase these products or not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will individual entrepreneurs be able to apply for participation in your platform? Who conducts their selection?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Have you had harcap at pre-ICO? What does 257% mean in your roadmap?

Hi, our goal for the pre-ICO was 200 ETH, we have raised 520 ETH. With no marketing money, we overreached the goal for 257%.
Activity: 406
As far as I understand, users can choose where to invest their tokens by voting. As far as I understand, the value of the voice will depend on the number of tokens in the wallet, am I right?
Activity: 252
Let’s suppose that your tokens will appear on large-value exchanges. Will those who have acquired them obtain information about the field of business in which these tokens were invested?
Activity: 205
I’m a regular token holder. Will I know in which company my tokens are invested?
As far as I know, such information isn’t provided since the blockchain provides double anonymity.
Then who determines which projects are better to invest in, and which ones are better to be ignored? Is there a special commission that will be created on your platform for this purpose?
Activity: 350
I’m a regular token holder. Will I know in which company my tokens are invested?
As far as I know, such information isn’t provided since the blockchain provides double anonymity.
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. I read that when purchasing the token you actually invest in business, does it mean that the token of your platform are the same as stocks?

You misunderstood it, you stimulate development and receive only a certain share of the profit.
In this case, will my funds be insured against the event of company’s bankrupt or not?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I read that when purchasing the token you actually invest in business, does it mean that the token of your platform are the same as stocks?

You misunderstood it, you stimulate development and receive only a certain share of the profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
According to your assumptions, the first 5% of tokens allocated to startups will be paid off after 6 months. When do you plan to reach a higher level of efficiency?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
So is your platform like a kickstarter or patreon?

Hello dayasinfo

Crowdholding is about revenue sharing for feedback, ideas, validation and solving problems. Kickstarter and Patroeon on crowdfund and raise money, there is no co-creation element involved. In time, from our roadmap we allow our Yupie holders in the future to invest using Yupies in shares of revenue of our busineses, followed by purchasing products with Yupies as a sales channel. Our end goal is to create a fully decentralized market place where the crowd runs it. Similar to Wikipedia.

Check out the link and give us your feedback!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/yupie-ico
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
That sounds like an awesome idea! Audience participation across all platforms is the future.
What do you use blockchain for? I see tokenomy but not the blockchain.
Activity: 266
Have you had harcap at pre-ICO? What does 257% mean in your roadmap?
Activity: 238
How are you going to attract businesses? Will they use fiat money or buy tokens to host activities on the platform?
Is this a feedback gathering app with reward for contributors? Seems like a good idea.
Activity: 266
What kind of exchange do you want to create?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What kind of Distribution is this 25% for sale ?
Pages:
Jump to: