Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 67. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I got acquainted with the platform’s plan, but I didn’t understand what fundamentally differs it from other crowdfinding platforms, like Kickstarter, for example. Can someone give me a detailed answer?
If we compare this platform to Kickstarter, then I would say that the the biggest difference is the opportunity to invest in specific entrepreneurs. That is, purely hypothetically, you can help the baker, whose buns you love to eat in the morning, to modernize the equipment in the kitchen, and he won’t even know that you live in the same street with him.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I got acquainted with the platform’s plan, but I didn’t understand what fundamentally differs it from other crowdfinding platforms, like Kickstarter, for example. Can someone give me a detailed answer?
Activity: 392
Hello. Users can receive bonuses Within the framework of your ICO. Are they charged immediately, or do you need to wait for the sale to end?
When I bought coins, I was credited immediately, but it was at the beginning of ICO, something could change.
Activity: 177
Hello. Users can receive bonuses Within the framework of your ICO. Are they charged immediately, or do you need to wait for the sale to end?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Your mechanism for evaluating the prospects of the enterprise is an excellent idea, so I would like to clarify: did you develop it yourself, or did you get it from a third-party company? Thanks for the answer in advance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. I'm wondering if the products and software of your platform will be available for purchase.
Activity: 238
Does it turn out that after the appearance of your service, new projects won’t have to release their own tokens, since they will be able to collect funds in YUPIES?
Activity: 336
Hello. As far as I know, you are planning to become a crowedfinding platform. What will distinguish you from competitors in terms of quality?

Where did you find this information? I’ve heard that they are going to conduct ICO, but here’s the data about the transformation due to which I was pleasantly surprised.

I read about this in the WP. This is a stage that is planned for the end of 2018. They will collect money not only for goods, but even for ready-made business plans.

Thank you for your reply. In that case, I don’t understand what is the benefit of such a step for the holders of the tokens?

If I haven’t confused anything, all the internal payments will be carried out exclusively in YUPIES, and this will significantly stimulate demand and increase their value.
Activity: 294
Hello. As far as I know, you are planning to become a crowedfinding platform. What will distinguish you from competitors in terms of quality?

Where did you find this information? I’ve heard that they are going to conduct ICO, but here’s the data about the transformation due to which I was pleasantly surprised.

I read about this in the WP. This is a stage that is planned for the end of 2018. They will collect money not only for goods, but even for ready-made business plans.

Thank you for your reply. In that case, I don’t understand what is the benefit of such a step for the holders of the tokens?

Activity: 294

Hello. Are you sure that the issued tokens will be enough to cover the needs of everyone who wants to buy them?

I believe that 284 million is an adequate amount, and it corresponds to the possible demand.
Does it mean that 284 million tokens will be issued, or is it only a part that is distributed via a public ICO?

Activity: 322
Hello. Are you sure that the issued tokens will be enough to cover the needs of everyone who wants to buy them?

I believe that 284 million is an adequate amount, and it corresponds to the possible demand.
But after all, when you create a certain brand and let it to be evaluated by everyone, there’s a high probability of lack of objective information, is not it?
It turns out that focus groups will already be experienced. Or do you suppose that if a person has reached the stage of estimating the product, he is interested in it?
Activity: 205
Good afternoon. Do you plan to place the ICOs, but how will these ICOs pay your platform in cases when they was collapsed due to the lack of even a soft-cap?
But after all, when you create a certain brand and let it to be evaluated by everyone, there’s a high probability of lack of objective information, is not it?
Activity: 126
What about investments from Chinese citizens?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Hello everyone,

We have prepared our new strategy that covers the topic of the ICO and our first phase of our roadmap. Check out the news discussion and give us your thoughts here:

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/305/
Pages:
Jump to: