Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 81. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Why can't the dev make your OP more decent? It is blurry.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
What is pre-sale bonus, comparison to ico? Can you still be involved?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Will you be doing any events?

I live in Berlin and I always like to meet people who i am interested in investing into.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
What is your plan for after the ICO in regards to exchange platforms?

Currently we are looking at going onto smaller exchange markets after the ICO (which will start on the 1st of November) because the larger exchange websites look for exchange traffic we have to start smaller. Once we have enough exchange traffic we are looking to move onto poloniex, cex.io and bittrex.

Hope this answers your question.
Activity: 232
What is your plan for after the ICO in regards to exchange platforms?
Liking the project, will be investing on the 1st. A little bummed I didn't see you guys during the pre-sale.

Will you be advertising more? You guys have a very cool concept so i would expect to have heard about you during your pre-sale.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

Yes we will be focusing more on marketing, we focused on growth hacking and organically growing our Crowdholders and now we will expand that.
Hello, I dropped some eth in presale and I can see my YUPIE tokens on MEW but not on etherscan. Weird ? why ?
Thanks

Hello amintek15,

I have sent you a private message, so we can get to the bottom of this situation.

Look forward to your response Smiley
Activity: 226
Liking the project, will be investing on the 1st. A little bummed I didn't see you guys during the pre-sale.

Will you be advertising more? You guys have a very cool concept so i would expect to have heard about you during your pre-sale.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello, I dropped some eth in presale and I can see my YUPIE tokens on MEW but not on etherscan. Weird ? why ?
Thanks
We are now on IcoReview. Have a look!

https://icoreview.it/2017/09/20/crowdholding/
Can we expect more marketing so that more people are aware of your project?

Yes we will marketing more before the ICO is launched.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can we expect more marketing so that more people are aware of your project?

Crowdholding's pre-sale has now come to a close, we would like to thank everyone who contributed to our successful pre-sale! We are getting ready now for our ICO that will start on the the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Activity: 236
Do you guys have bonuses for investments?

We do have bonuses for investments, currently you will receive a 10% bonus for investing, and then can get another bonus depending on the amount you invest in Crowdholding. All the information is on the website. I have attached the link below.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/#ico

Thanks for the info, congrats on getting 400!  Wink

We have now raised over 400 ETH and we would like to thank everyone who helped us achieve this figure. Our pre-sale finishes tomorrow 8pm CET, don't miss out on your bonuses when you invest

https://ico.crowdholding.com
I very much enjoy the concept of Crowdholding and have already invested 20 ETH. I am worried, however, because i do not see any projects on the website and the projects are what initially had me interested. When will the projects be available for the public to see?

Thank you for your support Humperdoo. Don't worry we are currently interviewing startups now, we only want to pick the best projects at Crowdholding.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I very much enjoy the concept of Crowdholding and have already invested 20 ETH. I am worried, however, because i do not see any projects on the website and the projects are what initially had me interested. When will the projects be available for the public to see?
Activity: 160
Do you guys have bonuses for investments?

We do have bonuses for investments, currently you will receive a 10% bonus for investing, and then can get another bonus depending on the amount you invest in Crowdholding. All the information is on the website. I have attached the link below.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/#ico
There are many coin raising activities can not be grabbed, have your ICO front why pulled so long, now there is on-line trading platform?

We are a co-creation platform where people can earn cryptocurrencies for ideas and feedback. We are not an exchange service / trading platform. Does this answer your question? You are welcome to private message me if you have more questions.
Pages:
Jump to: