Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 85. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                     Crowdholding ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/crowdholding
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/902595155085197312

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
So when will the Amazon has it's own selling area in this country. but there is also time to think about the project project that are will OOT.
Activity: 294
i have joined this project ,. i hope dont late ,. it is intersting project ,. thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 588
I think I've got a little bit late to join the ICO that has 20% promotion. Then just good luck with the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
CoFound.it seems to be doing the similar thing.
They provide a platform for start-ups to do crowdfund, especially ICO.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
%1 Bounty is not enough to make a project popular. I think you need to add more coins to bounties.
Signature and social media bounties will make you more popular.

strongly agree  Wink
we can make it but never guarantee it  Shocked that it will become very popular  Shocked

Let's not forget that we are dedicating 5% of the tokens to the startups after the ICO. Supporters will be able to earn more YUPIES by helping the projects on Crowdholding. All marketing channels can make an impact, we will work on the bounty structure to make it better for the ICO.
what is difference in pre-ico sale and ico sale?

Different prices.

Current Price: 1 ETH = 3000 YUPIES
Price ICO (1st of November) 1 ETH = 1000 YUPIES

Is there any other pay mode accepted? I mean can I use BTC, LTC to fund during the pre-sale?
Also, where can I find the escrow information for this project? How does the rewarding model work when an ICO is funded using your project, what % will be rewarded to the token holders?

For the Pre-ICO (15th August - 17th September), the accepted pay mode is Ether only. During the ICO, we shall include more payment options.

We have verified Smart Contract, but no Escrow at the moment. We do plan to have an Escrow for the ICO.
Activity: 423
%1 Bounty is not enough to make a project popular. I think you need to add more coins to bounties.

strongly agree  Wink
we can make it but never guarantee it  Shocked that it will become very popular  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Different prices.

Is there any other pay mode accepted? I mean can I use BTC, LTC to fund during the pre-sale?
Also, where can I find the escrow information for this project? How does the rewarding model work when an ICO is funded using your project, what % will be rewarded to the token holders?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Different prices.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Liking the picture above! Always makes it easier to understand bonuses when they are in a image.
@amintek15, glad to see that you joined.

Also, I invite everyone to check out the bonuses one can still get before the pre-ICO finishes on September 17th.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Happy I could join the preICO Smiley
The market is great for this, team seems fine, why not !
Do you plan to participate in specialized cryptocurrency conferences?
So that people could know more about your project

Hello there and thank you for the questions. Next week, our CEO will go on a Roadshow in Berlin together with the CFO, at the same time our COO will be in Silicon Valley. So, next week we'll be present at a few conferences.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Do you plan to participate in specialized cryptocurrency conferences?
So that people could know more about your project
Is it a crowd funding platform just like Kickstarter or IndieGoGo?

You're going to sell a token, YUPIE, at an ICO, what's the purpose of the token other than giving you money?

If you check out the app and the projects there, you can see that Crowdholding is a crowdsourcing + crowdfunding platform. And here is a detailed explanation how the token will move in our system:

http://i.imgur.com/ixgSKn9.jpg

I see, there is no need for the token, it could be done with bitcoin or any other payment processors, your token is useless, redundant at best.

As everybody is paid in YUPIE tokens, the interests of the projects, Crowdholding, experts and supporters are aligned: All want to build a foundation that will give the tokens its value.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

You're going to sell a token, YUPIE, at an ICO, what's the purpose of the token other than giving you money?

If you check out the app and the projects there, you can see that Crowdholding is a crowdsourcing + crowdfunding platform. And here is a detailed explanation how the token will move in our system:

http://i.imgur.com/ixgSKn9.jpg

I see, there is no need for the token, it could be done with bitcoin or any other payment processors, your token is useless, redundant at best.

Pages:
Jump to: