Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 84. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I've done the signature campaign, I've also wrote an e-mail about it, no respond yet...
Also nobody fix the signature on your websites... I've sent e-mail where I point out mistakes in signature for full members and wrong image size, no respond, only some respond in comments under post but no fix.
I'm start thinking this is not that good project as I thought.

Hello, can I ask you which email have you used?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I've done the signature campaign, I've also wrote an e-mail about it, no respond yet...
Also nobody fix the signature on your websites... I've sent e-mail where I point out mistakes in signature for full members and wrong image size, no respond, only some respond in comments under post but no fix.
I'm start thinking this is not that good project as I thought.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
CoFound.it seems to be doing the similar thing.
They provide a platform for start-ups to do crowdfund, especially ICO.

Although similar in nature, cofound.it focuses on the alternative finance part 1st. Same goes for KickICO. Only Starbase has a similar philosophy as us which is to validate and build the product with the crowd and only after that raise capital.

Finally it's on !

I am not sure if 10-15% is too much but for sure is a fair advantage for early adopters.

Participating in the pre-ico is a real bargain, not only you get a lower price, but also bonuses based on time and amount.
Is there any bounty open still ? I want to get some tokens but no funds to invest in the initial coin offering. Please can you give me links to bounty thread if open ?

@zippollo

Our pre-ico bounty campaign runs till 17th of September and there are still available slots.

Here is the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21348686

And here you can sign-up so that we keep track: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/yupie-pre-ico

Regards
Aleks
Activity: 241
Is there any bounty open still ? I want to get some tokens but no funds to invest in the initial coin offering. Please can you give me links to bounty thread if open ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Finally it's on !

I am not sure if 10-15% is too much but for sure is a fair advantage for early adopters.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It looks great really this a very good initiative for the entrepreneurs ....I am sure the project will succeed in the future because it can attract much interest of investors in the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Main thread has been updated with lovely pictures! What does everyone think?
What I like about this project is that the roadmap is very clear and based on the fact how much raised in the ICO. I am very sure this will get really big if the ICO is filled but then as it's quite new I am just bookmarking it and will check it later Wink

Share the project with your friends, we have less than 2 weeks before the pre-ico ends.
What I like about this project is that the roadmap is very clear and based on the fact how much raised in the ICO. I am very sure this will get really big if the ICO is filled but then as it's quite new I am just bookmarking it and will check it later Wink
Activity: 28
Interesting, promising but bounty very less than i have expected and thread looks unprofessional. I will be watching good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
Nice..this token which i waiting for..i will wacth the thread..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Crowdholding is now listed on coinhills.com! Check it out.

https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/crowdholding/
Sounds like a really interesting project. I am very keen to see how the ICO goes Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Intersting little project. I put some ETH down...  Cool
Activity: 25
Register Vietnamese Translation Whitepaper!

Although I am a newbie in Bitcointalk forum, I have studied english for 14 years and have many experiences in translation.

I have translated for 2 ICOs, here are the link I upload to reserve my translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9fWizacgRfwX0llV2hPcERuVkU

You can also take a look to my CV online, I am working alot in English in Startup, Technology Event Organizer for 4 years: https://www.linkedin.com/in/han-nguyen-4a886b103/

Contact me if you're interested in my profile!

Have a nice day!
I think I've got a little bit late to join the ICO that has 20% promotion. Then just good luck with the project.

@boller,

You still have not missed on the 15% bonus which lasts till 6th of September. Also, we have 10% commission for referrals. Get in touch if interested.
CoFound.it seems to be doing the similar thing.
They provide a platform for start-ups to do crowdfund, especially ICO.

You are right, cofound.it is indeed in the same market segment, but we have been on the market long before they created their project. They have some influence over our decision to do an ICO at the moment. We do however differ from them because we are a truly co-creation platform and they focus on the crowdfunding aspect.
Pages:
Jump to: