Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 82. (Read 59774 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
When is the end of the pre-sale?

The pre-sale will finish at 8pm (CET) on Sunday the 17th (This Sunday coming)

When does the pre-sale end?

Same anwser as above, if you guys have anymore questions, feel free to ask on here or send me a private message.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
When does the pre-sale end?
Activity: 236
Do you guys have bonuses for investments?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There are many coin raising activities can not be grabbed, have your ICO front why pulled so long, now there is on-line trading platform?
Activity: 53
When is the end of the pre-sale?
Activity: 280
I would prefer you and your team stop using bots to message everyone commenting in the Kickico ICO thread. Fine, you're doing the same, but I have in no way any intention in investing in your "cool project". Guess what, I won't invest in the competitor Wink
Do you have any bounties? or referral programs?

Yes cryptoadmire we have both.

The link for the bounties is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-icocrowdholding-decentralized-open-innovation-platform-2091465

The link for the referrals is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097110.new#new
Activity: 160
Do you have any bounties? or referral programs?
Looks good! interested to see how you guys do during the ICO.

One question though, are you focusing on a specific industry of startups? or can any startup go on your platform?

We are focusing currently on fintech companies right now but we will expand later.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Looks good! interested to see how you guys do during the ICO.

One question though, are you focusing on a specific industry of startups? or can any startup go on your platform?
This is a brand new venture the likes of which haven’t seen before. Crowdholding is based on a revolutionary new idea which may change how businesses operate in the future. The first time clearly understood what is Crowdholding.. I think It looks very good to start-up... I hope & i am sure the project will succeed in the future  because it can attract much interest of investors & have nice concept.. Wishing best of luck.

Thanks! We also think we are going the right way!

Looks a very interesting project, I think this is a great concept that world actually needs!

I look forward to see how you guys do in the ICO and i will throw down a little to get involved.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the kind words! Always great to hear that we are going the right direction!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks a very interesting project, I think this is a great concept that world actually needs!

I look forward to see how you guys do in the ICO and i will throw down a little to get involved.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 1
This is a brand new venture the likes of which haven’t seen before. Crowdholding is based on a revolutionary new idea which may change how businesses operate in the future. The first time clearly understood what is Crowdholding.. I think It looks very good to start-up... I hope & i am sure the project will succeed in the future  because it can attract much interest of investors & have nice concept.. Wishing best of luck.
Hello,

our legal expert and crypto-lawyer published a short legal review on Crowdholding's ICO. Feel free to read it.

Wow...great rating as well and with paying for it I'm sure Smiley

Are you insinuating that Crowdholding paid for that rating? I think if they had paid, I would expect a higher rating to be honest. top 10 would drive a lot of attention...
Activity: 7
Hello,

our legal expert and crypto-lawyer published a short legal review on Crowdholding's ICO. Feel free to read it.

Wow...great rating as well and with paying for it I'm sure Smiley
In the whitepaper you write "Crowdholding will be cashflow positive soon after the launch". Do you have more particular expectations? e.g. at least, is it 2018, 2019, etc.

Below is chart of expected revenue growth. If you want to read more go to our whitepaper, you will find all the information (including this chart)

https://ico.crowdholding.com/docs/crowdholding_whitepaper.pdf

Hello,

@ICObench

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated.  
Can you provide more information on this, I would like to look more into it?

@WilliamsL803

I would look at our website, there you can read our roadmap, our whitepaper and look into anything else. Is there anything specifically I can help you with? feel free to send me a private message if you have any specific questions.

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Activity: 1
Can you provide more information on this, I would like to look more into it?

Crowdholding has reached their goal in their pre-sale and they are still raising!

There is only 5 days left to invest in their pre-sale! Don't miss out on the pre-sale bonuses!

https://ico.crowdholding.com/
Pages:
Jump to: