Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer - page 2. (Read 26538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
That event of hacking effected badly this market so it still need time to recover fully. We can see volume is very good once again but investors are little careful and still are watching it closely. They can undo the negative impact with good work but once again time will heal the wounds.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
circulating 470 million coins in the hands of these two stock market almost in the hands of these coins in the hands of the real investor's eye
Activity: 27
I think the real thief bittrex and upbit stock markets. Why they lower the price. The managers are silent to it. social channels inactive. There is no excitement of any good news. There really are no more people. Do business as man .
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
So did the hacking thieves returned the tokens? Were they indicted already? I hope the Crowdmachine leaders updates the investing public very soon. I'm dying to know what just desserts these hackers get.

same, i can't wait to have these informations

if we have good news, it will recover in no time
We are waiting for news from the team.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
So did the hacking thieves returned the tokens? Were they indicted already? I hope the Crowdmachine leaders updates the investing public very soon. I'm dying to know what just desserts these hackers get.

same, i can't wait to have these informations

if we have good news, it will recover in no time
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1554
"We expect the $CMCT market to be restored and online within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for additional updates."

https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange/status/1088516488582086657?s=21

So that is the reason why it showing good performance today price is almost 2x after this news. All problems has been resolved and I hope this time it will make wonderful comeback and will grow strongly.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
So this was the reason CMCT has been doubled in lat 24 hours that Bittrex is reopening market. It is also good for project seeing recovering and this changed status indicates that things have been settled. Volume is not high still but when the spread of news and announcements from exchanges recovery will be constant hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
"We expect the $CMCT market to be restored and online within 24 hours. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for additional updates."

https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange/status/1088516488582086657?s=21
legendary
Activity: 1554
there is no hope for a cmct coin

There is still hope for this project in next few weeks we will see this back on the track. Dev team is still working behind the scene to make this project growing like before and I hope this will get succeed to make comeback with more power.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Crowdmachine team is active with academic related task and they are working hard to restore confidence. You may look at social media for updates and their activities can be tracked easily. My coming back to this thread was to see if something new here also can be seen or not. CMCT didn't recover at all that can be seen from its price and daily volume. Don't know what to expect from it ahead.
Activity: 3
there is no hope for a cmct coin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Hi! When bittrex trading be resumed ?

===> bittrex hacked them? Wink lol
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
It seems that things haven started to be sorted out as they mentioned earlier though little late but finally. We can see now Idex is back on CMC once again though little volume but that is totally different subject. Now remaining exchanges can be expected over the next days. As this depends on many things but good thing is it is happening again as they announced.
CMCT is ranked 767 in Coinmarketcap, this seems to be the team's top priority so that CMCT can enter the minimum top 300,
because it means a project to be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It seems that things haven started to be sorted out as they mentioned earlier though little late but finally. We can see now Idex is back on CMC once again though little volume but that is totally different subject. Now remaining exchanges can be expected over the next days. As this depends on many things but good thing is it is happening again as they announced.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Do you plan to launch next bounty campaign? It would be nice, if yes  Cool.
Thank you for your reply.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
trade what is open next week, because I got the info on bittrex to be removed cmct

I tried to verify this news but didn't find any info what is the source what are saying there. Although this market is still offline and waiting to get confirmed by the dev now the problem has been resolved.

https://international.bittrex.com/Status
Activity: 3
trade what is open next week, because I got the info on bittrex to be removed cmct
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is HitBTC which is appearing only exchange at the moment where trading data is syncing with coinmarketcap @Vio chapter. I don't use this exchange because of their high fees so can't verify further whether deposit and withdrawal are enabled or not. But starting from next week markets should start to be reopened again. This is what I understood from the statement of team.
Pages:
Jump to: