Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer - page 5. (Read 26538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Nice dump today to 16 is crazy.  Shocked  Dev any info  ?
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I've seen zero actual progress of the project, just angry investors who no longer believe in the viability of this company.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
For those who are just waiting on their holdings:

How CMCT Holders Can Monetize Their Tokens

Crowd Machine has created a single platform that enables developers to build, test, and deploy decentralized apps without the need to understand any complex technologies. The Crowd Machine Compute Token (CMCT) is the gas to fuel those apps on the Crowd Computer, it will also be used for Proof of Reserve (PoR) for Crowd Computer Agoric Nodes.

Crowd Machine is giving back to the community of token holders and allowing them to make an income by placing their tokens in a pool that’ll act as the Proof of Reserve for the Agoric Nodes.
https://www.crowdmachine.com/tokenpool/

This is better than just checking on the project every now and then.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
t's one of the best projects I've ever done. It's nice to see how the project develops .  I hope to see updates soon .  Apparently all communication occurs in telegrams channel
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I'm not 100% sure about how the platfom will prosper, as the sole idea of building dapps from blocks and ready parts of codes sounds interesting and can maybe make the process much easier and simplier, but the dapps will most likely lack any depths and interesting features. SHowoever, the project looks very good and will most likely deliver what they promise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project looks very solid to me, most likely will turn out to be at least tiny bit successful, I don't presume it could be a scam, so a good project. An idea for a platform where with only basic skills you could build a dapp is very good. Developers and users, which will contribute the code to the platform will be able to earn some good side money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello! Is this branch alive or are it better to ask questions in telegrams?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7JM0ja6WX4&feature=youtu.be

This was a long AMA but very informative for those holding bags of CMCT.
Activity: 140
Official website need attention of the dev especially FAQs section there are so many questions need to replace with new one. Now we don't need to see question for crowdsale it has been over from long time ago so you have to make update this section.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it can be very useful and revolutionary project, as it will allow almost anybody to create their own decentralized application, which means the whole market for dapps will also expand significantly and it's a great step towards general decentralization and popularization of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world.
Activity: 88
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
copper member
Activity: 98
A disruptive platform and I like the vision. No doubt for the team capability for the product.
copper member
Activity: 98
Really good team and already working with good MNCs which give assurance to the project success. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Really don't understand what's going on with cryptomarkets these days. There is a mixed up if behavior as in the morning if markets are down by the evening the trend is reversed. Anyways this was great opportunity to look at my portfolio to replace some by others. I have gotten CMCT easily and hopefully everything will be fine sooner.

It's going to be later. The markets need to see some sort of consolidation or a period of sideways movement before the thrend finally moves up. Another indicator is less and less people are visiting these altcoin threads.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Really don't understand what's going on with cryptomarkets these days. There is a mixed up if behavior as in the morning if markets are down by the evening the trend is reversed. Anyways this was great opportunity to look at my portfolio to replace some by others. I have gotten CMCT easily and hopefully everything will be fine sooner.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Very interesting and different project. I think it can be very useful and revolutionary project, as it will allow almost anybody to create their own decentralized application, which means the whole market for dapps will also expand significantly and it's a great step towards general decentralization and popularization of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com

Is aiodex.com related to CrowdMachine? Gad, this thread is dead, halp.

It says: "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist! You can search Twitter using the search box below or return to the homepage." Can't you just tell what it says.
Activity: 56
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for CMCT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

CMCT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/CMCT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 56
@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
Pages:
Jump to: