Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer - page 6. (Read 26538 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Video on main website shows 0 Examples of any application or usage at all.

wtf is this project supposed to do and can someone show me a working app on this that you cant do on dapp (ethereum) ? like seriously Cheesy

just sounds like alot of ruckus and fairy tales, the video was horrible just saying bull s h i t with no example on how to use the crowd machine.
Activity: 55
Sounds interesting. I just have  one question: CrowdMachine claims, that they make the creation of decentralized apps up to 45 times faster.....Faster then WHAT? Mars? Mark Zuckerberg? Road Runner?  Grin
Thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Project after raising funds has entered in the development phase which will take some time. I am catching up with updates using their twitter and most news or goals are from mid to long termed. Even market is showing positive trend as sign of rebounding of the cryptomarket as whole. Price will keep rising even development is little slower if the market sustain the uptrend.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
I'm also interested in the development of the CrowdMachine platform
What is happening now with the project?
Activity: 16
Good night, guys! Hope you find fairly resources to develop your business!
Impeccable business, interesting project, acquainted logo.
copper member
Activity: 196
Good team with ambition. Crowd share is the next evolution of the blockchain. Good luck guys.
Activity: 44
Hi, guys. Seems interesting project.
Faultless job, noticing results!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I was paid with no issue.

I am eventually paid. But as can be read at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-crowdmachine-not-paying-my-bounty-4489085 there have been quite some issues before that happened.
Activity: 124
A disruptive platform and I like the vision.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solved-crowdmachine-not-paying-my-bounty-4489085

Please be carefull to not get scammed by them too.
I disagree. My friend joined the signature campaign of crowd machine and she also invested and she did does not scammed by this project. In fact, she got her ROI in just a short period of time. It means that the service of crowd machine is good. So stop accusing this project.

I am not claiming that every bounty participant got scammed by Crowd Machine. But I am claiming that I am scammed by Crowd Machine. And in the referred topic above I prove that this is the case without doubt. So no; I am not withdrawing my accusations at their address.
In what reason crown machine team will scam a single person like you? Have you ever heard a project that scammed a single person only? Coz you are the only one who accusing them. As far as I know, if the project is a scam, they will scam all of the members and investors of it not only one single person.

Although most bounty participants were paid I am definately not the only person who's payment and communication are ignored. I had through PM contact with one other Crowd Machine translator who experiences the same trouble, a blog writer reports in the above mentioned thread the same, and even Tokensuite replied me through email that they received similar reports as mine.

I repeat: I do not assert that the full project is a scam but I assert that Crowd Machine scams me, as wel as other individuals, and regarding myself I have provided proof in the above mentioned thread.

And what their reason is for doing so? I have no idea because they refuse all communication and block me from all communication channels! Can you discover any reason when you read the above mentioned thread with care?

I was paid with no issue.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was paid thank you
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Official website need attention of the dev especially FAQs section there are so many questions need to replace with new one. Now we don't need to see question for crowdsale it has been over from long time ago so you have to make update this section.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Good team with ambition. Crowd share is the next evolution of the blockchain. Good luck.

Indeed if someone would get succeed to control on his emotions than it will be worth for it. This is long term project that is why it demand big patience and strong believe into this project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Well, I would like to see the CrowdMachine suite of apps they are talking about during the ICO. I don't care about the price. If they say the Studio is as good as they say, price is nothing. Noticing Crowdmachine's offering, the market will resurrect again.

So, where can I test it or use it?

" Anyone can create Crowd Machine decentralized apps and get paid "

Roll Eyes

HMMM

Oh man, someone please point me in the right direction. How do I start using Crowdmachine to build decentralized apps. This is the whole use case, isn't it? I assume the learning curve would shorten with the suite of tools, so getting started early in learning to use it is key.

I WANNA MAKE AN APP THAT SIGNS UP HOMELESS/LOW INCOME PEOPLE FOR BITTREX =) CHOO CHOO ///^$$$$$
CEO of crowdmachine has shared very handful information about the features which can be understood more better way by reading the updates in connection with last article appeared two days ago. I found it very interesting the approach to make everything this simple with no code skills will take blockchain usage to next level.

NO CODE SKILLS ? SOUNDS LEGIT!! =) WEEEE
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Well, I would like to see the CrowdMachine suite of apps they are talking about during the ICO. I don't care about the price. If they say the Studio is as good as they say, price is nothing. Noticing Crowdmachine's offering, the market will resurrect again.

Roll Eyes

HMMM

Oh man, someone please point me in the right direction. How do I start using Crowdmachine to build decentralized apps. This is the whole use case, isn't it? I assume the learning curve would shorten with the suite of tools, so getting started early in learning to use it is key.
Activity: 896
CEO of crowdmachine has shared very handful information about the features which can be understood more better way by reading the updates in connection with last article appeared two days ago. I found it very interesting the approach to make everything this simple with no code skills will take blockchain usage to next level.

Roll Eyes

HMMM
Activity: 859

Activity: 32
Such business are getting useful!
Engaging job, faultless project, consistent job.
Pages:
Jump to: