Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 1757 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 I don't know if your ICO will succeed, but one thing is for sure! It's necessary to revolutionize the crowdsourcing  market
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
brand new
Activity: 0
 what currency you accept for payments of you service when it success?
Activity: 78
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
Activity: 82
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 113
How much the deposit limit will be?

No, there is no limit. You can deposit & withdraw anytime
Activity: 17
 How much the deposit limit will be?
Activity: 85
How will you provide the needed security and hackers protection?
Activity: 121
A project is very interesting, I think the project CPT it would be a project large and diminati.. one a great idea of the project CPT, crowdsoucring on blockchain is a very creative,, project with the team professional and the prospect of good
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
No ICO info, only the date in your WP.... 2Q 2018. Is there any bounty campaign in your neer plans?
Activity: 34
crowdsoucring on a blockchain is always cool, because they have a very great perspective.
the main thing that everything was done in accordance with the law in which countries will this work?
Activity: 67
 How will the internal exchange work? Are you going to create your own blockchain? Will there be any testing?
Activity: 82
Can you explain about your affiliate program? The promoter prgram is smth like a referral?

Activity: 86
I'm more interested in whether this service is designed for a large flow of people, whether it will be able to provide stable operation of the platform or not.

Well, developers claim that their service will be easily scalable accordingly, it should ensure stable operation.

Well, I hope that it will be so. In any case, we learn this after the start of the project
Activity: 42
I'm more interested in whether this service is designed for a large flow of people, whether it will be able to provide stable operation of the platform or not.

Well, developers claim that their service will be easily scalable accordingly, it should ensure stable operation.
Activity: 32
Activity: 35
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?

Well, since this all will work through smart contracts, I think that in terms of law there should not be any problems with this.

Well, in terms of the law there may be, but how will such earnings be taxed? If not, then can this earnings be considered legitimate?

Well, you can file your own tax documents and declare your earnings. In any case, it will depend on you.
Activity: 39
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?

Well, since this all will work through smart contracts, I think that in terms of law there should not be any problems with this.

Well, in terms of the law there may be, but how will such earnings be taxed? If not, then can this earnings be considered legitimate?
Activity: 40

Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: