Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 60
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 77
Anyone here plans on acquiring a huge chunk in PRE ICO ?
brand new
Activity: 0
 I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 66
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 80
 This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Activity: 91
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 121
 ICO for dummies -> get in now, enjoy large bonus everybody.
Activity: 8
 Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful

Activity: 8
Good luck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if have
brand new
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome

Activity: 11
 I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Activity: 17
 Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
brand new
 Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
As an investment opportunity, CPTit  presents a compelling case for ICO hunters looking to capitalize on an established company with strong ties to industry
copper member
Activity: 69
Hello! When does the token sale end?

Start date: 2018 July 22nd
End date: 2018 August 19th
Activity: 34
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 41
 I understand the important and convenience of having digital crowdsourcing , but according to the platform of CPTit , CPTit  token is a utility token, required for every digital crowdsourcing transaction?
Activity: 67
Anyone knows when C oupit  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 63
 One of eth future goal is to provide digital crowdsourcing based on blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: