Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
Activity: 14
I want to ask about the purpose of this project? What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 76
 I must admit this project could be the best ICO in JUNE, but I don't understand why this thread only have two page until now. Maybe you need to push your marketing staff to make a better publication about your ICO
Activity: 81
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Activity: 74
This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 92
Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 103
Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Activity: 32
This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great idea. I am sure the ICO will be a success and many people will flock on to your platform to enjoy
 i will keep my eyes on it!
the avatar seems too large,please redesign it
Activity: 84
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Activity: 84
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 35
Nice project , i hope will increase in popularity soon !
Activity: 32
Dear Dev
When do CPTit go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon
Activity: 29
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of CPT for exchange
Activity: 17
You have a clear plan and a catchy name, great start! Do you have a white list registration now?

Activity: 77
 Do You  making your own wallet,  Is it so nesessarily for a the service?
Activity: 85
As for me, I'm really excited about the crowdsoucring part, there are lots of ico like projects, but not so many crowdsourcing-related things!
Activity: 87
 Interesting project, CPT! Crowdsourcing  and blockchain is a promissing combo!
Pages:
Jump to: