Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdPrecision ITS - Quality Crowdsourcing on Blockchain - page 8. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Activity: 32
Sorry , i have some question ,when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?

I have not heard anything about the release of the beta version of this product.. That is, almost soon. And worry about it is not worth it, because the softcap team has already easily assembled.

Yes, as long as the project team successfully held ICO, arrived at the softcap, the product will come out sooner or later.
Activity: 75
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?

I have not heard anything about the release of the beta version of this product.. That is, almost soon. And worry about it is not worth it, because the softcap team has already easily assembled.
Activity: 76
Activity: 84
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers.
Activity: 74
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
Activity: 83
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value

Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple

Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?

Well, most likely there will be a commission from this, but much lower
Activity: 41
It seems like this is a promising project.
Activity: 31

Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple

Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Activity: 104

Activity: 42
Activity: 69
 Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 40
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea

That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?

Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
Activity: 39
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea

That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Activity: 45
Activity: 42
I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Activity: 31
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr
Activity: 75
 Why don’t you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
Activity: 71
Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: